Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

See Massive Crowd In Ilorin After Eid Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Massive Crowd In Ilorin After Eid Prayer (385 Views)

Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) / Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground / TMC Members Lock Church In Ilorin, Protest Against Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Massive Crowd In Ilorin After Eid Prayer by DesignMaestro(m): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2022
Thousands of Muslims trouped to the Eid prayer ground in Ilorin for this year's Eidil Adha celebration.

Watch the video and subscribe to the channel for more interesting contents

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc3VfBW0pUY

Re: See Massive Crowd In Ilorin After Eid Prayer by JASONjnr(m): 10:16am On Jul 10, 2022
Before I get banned!!!
Re: See Massive Crowd In Ilorin After Eid Prayer by DesignMaestro(m): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2022
More....

Re: See Massive Crowd In Ilorin After Eid Prayer by Abdul05: 10:17am On Jul 10, 2022
It is massive.... grin

2 Likes

Re: See Massive Crowd In Ilorin After Eid Prayer by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:18am On Jul 10, 2022
JASONjnr:
All I see here are suicide people....
W.T.F.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: See Massive Crowd In Ilorin After Eid Prayer by SocialJustice: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2022
JASONjnr:
All I see here are suicide people....
Liberate your mind from mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: See Massive Crowd In Ilorin After Eid Prayer by JASONjnr(m): 10:23am On Jul 10, 2022
SocialJustice:
Liberate your mind from mental slavery.

Liberate?

Islam is associated to terrorism anywhere in the world... Hence Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: See Massive Crowd In Ilorin After Eid Prayer by muyico(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2022
Boko haram and bandits were setting up base.planning anoda attack GOD Protect yoruba!
Re: See Massive Crowd In Ilorin After Eid Prayer by obiekunie01: 10:43am On Jul 10, 2022
All i see is a huge crowd of northern slaves.

propagators of "nothing is wrong with muslim-muslim ticket".

while their fulani masters just relax and be smiling.
Re: See Massive Crowd In Ilorin After Eid Prayer by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2022
Colorful but I never see any Sallah meat this year na wetin dey happen

1 Like

Re: See Massive Crowd In Ilorin After Eid Prayer by SocialJustice: 11:42am On Jul 10, 2022
JASONjnr:

Liberate?

Islam is associated to terrorism anywhere in the world... Hence Boko Haram.
Liberate, put pride aside.
Re: See Massive Crowd In Ilorin After Eid Prayer by JASONjnr(m): 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
SocialJustice:
Liberate, put pride aside.

Why not put this energy to liberate 5he entire religion and it's worshippers to always practice peace and stop carrying bombs around. And you stop killing people using blasphemy.

You need to liberate yourself first...
Re: See Massive Crowd In Ilorin After Eid Prayer by SocialJustice: 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
JASONjnr:

Why not put this energy to liberate 5he entire religion and it's worshippers to always practice peace and stop carrying bombs around. And you stop killing people using blasphemy.

You need to liberate yourself first...
Lol, we really can't influence adults except ourselves. It is a personal decision. What you can do to bring peace to the world at this point is to be a peaceful person. Carry positive energy wherever you go. Wherever you meet negative, destructive energy, you feed positive energy into it. Even if you don't win them over, you leave them dysfunctional for a while, contemplating their choices.
Re: See Massive Crowd In Ilorin After Eid Prayer by JASONjnr(m): 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
SocialJustice:
Lol, we really can't influence adults except ourselves. It is a personal decision. What you can do to bring peace to the world at this point is to be a peaceful person. Carry positive energy wherever you go. Wherever you meet negative, destructive energy, you feed positive energy into it. Even if you don't win them over, you leave them dysfunctional for a while, contemplating their choices.

Exactly, the main reason why the Owo bombing was successful... Because you preached this and they listened and loose guard...
Re: See Massive Crowd In Ilorin After Eid Prayer by SocialJustice: 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
JASONjnr:

Exactly, the main reason why the Owo bombing was successful... Because you preached this and they listened and loose guard...
Lol. Those people decided to die like that sha. Spirits like coming to earth 2 times in 100 years. The way to meet up is to die in their youth first either in their first or second coming.

Nothing happens by mistake.

There was a time they came once every 400 years. There are better places to go aside earth, even now.
Re: See Massive Crowd In Ilorin After Eid Prayer by JASONjnr(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
SocialJustice:
Lol. Those people decided to die like that sha. Spirits like coming to earth 2 times in 100 years. The way to meet up is to die in their youth first either in their first or second coming.

Nothing happens by mistake.

There was a time they came once every 400 years. There are better places to go aside earth, even now.

Your superstitious believe shouldn't be a yardstick to killing people and hoping that they will return back to earth after a certain period of time...
Re: See Massive Crowd In Ilorin After Eid Prayer by SocialJustice: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
JASONjnr:

Your superstitious believe shouldn't be a yardstick to killing people and hoping that they will return back to earth after a certain period of time...
I'm not Muslim, neither do I support taking lives.
Re: See Massive Crowd In Ilorin After Eid Prayer by mhmsadyq(m): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
May Allah accept it from us!

Crucified god worshippers must hate this.

Anyways, that is their worse!
Re: See Massive Crowd In Ilorin After Eid Prayer by advocatejare(m): 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
mhmsadyq:
May Allah accept it from us!

Crucified god worshippers must hate this.

Anyways, that is their worse!
It’s actually your worse cos you’re falling into the pit and you don’t know. grin

You think it’s by crowd when your god has boasted to fill all of you into hellfire

Matthew 7:13
Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

“We had so willed, We could certainly have brought every soul its true guidance: but the Word from Me will come true, “I will fill Hell with Jinns and men all together.”
-Surah 32:13
Re: See Massive Crowd In Ilorin After Eid Prayer by mhmsadyq(m): 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
advocatejare:

It’s actually your worse cos you’re falling into the pit and you don’t know. grin

You think it’s by crowd when your god has boasted to fill all of you into hellfire

Matthew 7:13
Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

“We had so willed, We could certainly have brought every soul its true guidance: but the Word from Me will come true, “I will fill Hell with Jinns and men all together.”
-Surah 32:13

Expected from a crucified god worshipper!

Allah knows you!

At-Taubah 9:32
They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.

At-Taubah 9:33
It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although they who associate others with Allah dislike it.

Continue...
Re: See Massive Crowd In Ilorin After Eid Prayer by advocatejare(m): 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
mhmsadyq:

At-Taubah 9:32
They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.

At-Taubah 9:33
It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although they who associate others with Allah dislike it.

Continue...
I pity you.

Keep following the same Allah that promises to put you in hell.

The same Allah that couldn’t save Muhammad from poisoned food and made him die an insignificant death

You said Jesus died on the cross, I’m happy you know the truth and now realize that Allah and the Quran lied to you that Jesus didn’t die.

Jesus’ death on the cross has significance, Muhammad’a poisoned death didn’t!
Re: See Massive Crowd In Ilorin After Eid Prayer by mhmsadyq(m): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
advocatejare:

I pity you.

Keep following the same Allah that promises to put you in hell.

The same Allah that couldn’t save Muhammad from poisoned food and made him die an insignificant death

You said Jesus died on the cross, I’m happy you know the truth and now realize that Allah and the Quran lied to you that Jesus didn’t die.

Jesus’ death on the cross has significance, Muhammad’a poisoned death didn’t!

Says a crucified god worshipper!
Re: See Massive Crowd In Ilorin After Eid Prayer by advocatejare(m): 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Says a crucified god worshipper!
Keeping calling Allah a liar. Allah said Jesus is not God, you say Jesus is God. Allah said Jesus was not crucified, but you claiming to be wiser than Allah is saying that Jesus was crucified. Good of you

(1) (Reply)

I Which To Know More About Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w) / Is CAN Is A Spiritual Or Political Body? / JUST IN- Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka, Replaced.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.