Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Is CAN Is A Spiritual Or Political Body? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is CAN Is A Spiritual Or Political Body? (370 Views)

A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

Is CAN Is A Spiritual Or Political Body? by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:44am On Jul 27, 2022
To ke CAN is a Christian Association of Nigeria.

And Christianity mean body of Christ.

All my years as a Christian and as an adult CAN haven't done anything in a spiritual ways.

Rather they fight for posts, positions or even promoting Politics.

Many fake pastors like Sulaiman, Tobi, Odumeje and others are roaming freely and CAN can't do anything with the power vent in them as a Christian body.

I even notice that Pope Francis of US who is also seen at world no 1, Christian Leader is not even spiritual too, more like a figure or image to control the masses.

If you remember CAN gave us hope on Osibanjo.

All they do is to always gather money and steal money and others.

I think CAN is useless is my own opinion.

What is your own opinions comrades
Re: Is CAN Is A Spiritual Or Political Body? by posty56: 10:47am On Jul 27, 2022
you are directing your anger at the wrong thing ,use your energy wisely ,CAN no be your problem

Re: Is CAN Is A Spiritual Or Political Body? by Hidewell(m): 10:47am On Jul 27, 2022
97% of Nigerians have never seen them as a spiritual group. We all know what they clamour for.

Re: Is CAN Is A Spiritual Or Political Body? by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:51am On Jul 27, 2022
posty56:
you are directing your anger at the wrong thing ,use your energy wisely ,CAN no be your problem

What is this one saying, let's open people eye to truth.

Some people see them gods, men of God.

If CAN member ever comes to your church, they'll be addressed as great men of God. But they're never one
Re: Is CAN Is A Spiritual Or Political Body? by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2022
Hidewell:
97% of Nigerians have never seen them as a spiritual group. We all know what they clamour for.

What do they clamour for comrade?
Re: Is CAN Is A Spiritual Or Political Body? by SmellyNyash: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2022
Ur very stewpid.

Head slammer. Ur the useless person here oponu!!
Re: Is CAN Is A Spiritual Or Political Body? by yinkaOdutuyo: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Ur very stewpid.

Head slammer. Ur the useless person here oponu!!

Werey your papa dey one of the CAN scammers?

Wey dey collect our money?
Re: Is CAN Is A Spiritual Or Political Body? by Applegirl22: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2022
CAN is a useless political body claiming to be a religious body, am not a member, my family is not a member
Re: Is CAN Is A Spiritual Or Political Body? by yinkaOdutuyo: 11:04am On Jul 27, 2022
Applegirl22:
CAN is a useless political body claiming to be a religious body, am not a member, my family is not a member

People are saying, my point is not important.

They're just scammers
Re: Is CAN Is A Spiritual Or Political Body? by SmellyNyash: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

Werey your papa dey one of the CAN scammers?

Wey dey collect our money?

Ur father is a criminal just like the useless tilinbu that ur supporting goat

Re: Is CAN Is A Spiritual Or Political Body? by Stallionhorse: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2022
Like CAN beer Or CAN malt?? Which CAN are you talking about??
Re: Is CAN Is A Spiritual Or Political Body? by yinkaOdutuyo: 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Like CAN beer Or CAN malt?? Which CAN are you talking about??

CAN
Re: Is CAN Is A Spiritual Or Political Body? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Please i can understand POLITICAL body but what do you mean by SPIRITUAL body and what FRUIT are you expecting from such body? undecided
Re: Is CAN Is A Spiritual Or Political Body? by yinkaOdutuyo: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Please i can understand POLITICAL body but what do you mean by SPIRITUAL body and what FRUIT are you expecting from such body? undecided

They're household of Christians.

I expected them to be about the body of Christ, but they're only after politics and money
Re: Is CAN Is A Spiritual Or Political Body? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

They're household of Christians.
I expected them to be about the body of Christ, but they're only after politics and money

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm i don't know how you will feel but can you bear the sacred secret revealed in the Bible book of Revelations?
Because that's where Jesus foretold all that's happening now regarding the group you're talking about and how they got to this point today.
Well the true God has called out His faithful worshipers from that religious setting {Revelations 18:4} and now He calls His own by another name {Isaiah 65:15} but it's a sacred secret that only the true body of Christ know and we only share it when we find a lost sheep of the house of Israel! Matthew 10:6

The highlighted simply means individuals who love God but can't find the Body of Christ due to the confusion brought upon the world by Satan the devil! 2Corinthians 4:4

So i have a good news for you, the real body of Christ is here today but it's difficult to identify if you're not really interested in knowing the truth! smiley

What's The Thing With Hotels And Bible? (pic) / The Quran Says That Allah Is ONE OF... Not One. So Is He One Of The Gods? / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife In Bed With Pastor While Surrounded By Fetish Item