Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Flooding: Man Seen Swimming To His Destination In Ago Palace, Lagos (Pix, Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flooding: Man Seen Swimming To His Destination In Ago Palace, Lagos (Pix, Video) (823 Views)

Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) / Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) / Flooding: Man Lands Inside A Stagnant Water While Stepping Out In Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flooding: Man Seen Swimming To His Destination In Ago Palace, Lagos (Pix, Video) by benjackugo: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGxpt7btQRM

Flooding: Man Seen Swimming To His Destination In Ago Palace, Lagos (Photo, Video)

A man was seen swimming to his destination in Ago Palace, due to the flooding in Lagos, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf0lg81MFNt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Flooding: Man Seen Swimming To His Destination In Ago Palace, Lagos (Pix, Video) by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:35am On Jul 10, 2022
“Mega city” … “I built Lagos” yet it’s number most difficult city to live in.
If not that our standards are very low we would have gone beyond all these but yet some people will still defend this

Re: Flooding: Man Seen Swimming To His Destination In Ago Palace, Lagos (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 10, 2022
I wonder why people build houses in flood prone areas, I've lived in Lagos all my life and I've never been in any flood before
Re: Flooding: Man Seen Swimming To His Destination In Ago Palace, Lagos (Pix, Video) by BabaO2: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2022
ThreeEyedRaven:
“Mega city” … “I built Lagos” yet it’s number most difficult city to live in.
If not that our standards are very low we would have gone beyond all these but yet some people will still defend this
There are more serious floods in Germany, Italy etc as a result of rainfalls

2 Likes

Re: Flooding: Man Seen Swimming To His Destination In Ago Palace, Lagos (Pix, Video) by Felimax(m): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2022
What a country! Which house you dey swim dey go?
Re: Flooding: Man Seen Swimming To His Destination In Ago Palace, Lagos (Pix, Video) by H0didon(m): 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
As long as it is Nigeria, nothing surprises me again grin. Meanwhile Lagos is overhyped.

You become wiser when you realize that anything can happen in Nigeria. When you travel abroad and you meet a Nigerian, instantly you'll know cool. Don't ask me how.

As our Ancestors would say "By their ways and actions, a Nigerian man/woman is identified".

(1) (Reply)

21 Ways To Live Luxury If You Win The $1.02 Billion Mega Millions Jackpot / Japa Update: International Students In Canada Can Now Work Full-time! / Beware Of Scam Canada Immigration Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.