Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God (4264 Views)

Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator / Ten Questions I Have For Christians / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by LordReed(m): 5:48am On Jul 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Na wah o!
So Mr Atheist self dey read my posts.
Well the truth is that i only see the bethel homes on magazines and i once travelled through the place where the one built in Benin is situated but i've never visited any since i've been with the JWs. smiley

LoLz. I don hear.
Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:55am On Jul 26, 2022
cornelboy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You comments make me laugh cheesy
They give atheists reasons to doubt God's word as they're not seeing what is written in God's word as real events that occurred to real people with feelings like everyone else.
Just imagine a professed Christian asking such questions when he can just pick up his Bible to read what Jesus commanded his disciples when the same thing happened during his time.
Most of them just see the Bible as fairytales but then they wish the miracles are real so they could have the experience. smiley

1 Like

Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:02am On Jul 26, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. I don hear.
So next time use thought provoking questions when you feel someone is lying, i've taught you that before. Intelligent people don't just accuse others of lying, during investigation police officers do use it to force words out of the mouth of a suspect but in the intelligence we won't say "you lie" instead we will continue to follow your narrative logically with thought provoking questions until you hit the wall. wink
Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by LordReed(m): 6:49am On Jul 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So next time use thought provoking questions when you feel someone is lying, i've taught you that before. Intelligent people don't just accuse others of lying, during investigation police officers do use it to force words out of the mouth of a suspect but in the intelligence we won't say "you lie" instead we will continue to follow your narrative logically with thought provoking questions until you hit the wall. wink

LoLz. You just admitted to lying and yet here you are trying to act the fool. Abegi spare me your nonsense this fine morning. Bwahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:59am On Jul 26, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. You just admitted to lying and yet here you are trying to act the fool. Abegi spare me your nonsense this fine morning. Bwahahahahaha

OK i get you now!
Looking for someone to share your frustration and heavy heart shey?
You only need to let go of ATHEISM and reconsider faith i'm sure you'll have the peace of God that surpasses all thoughts! Ephesians 4:4-7
Take good care of yourself my friend! smiley
Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by LordReed(m): 7:00am On Jul 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK i get you now!
Looking for someone to share your frustration and heavy heart shey?
You only need to let go of ATHEISM and reconsider faith i'm sure you'll have the peace of God that surpasses all thoughts! Ephesians 4:4-7

Somebody is drunk on their own koolaid. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:10am On Jul 26, 2022
LordReed:

Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by Dtruthspeaker: 7:28am On Jul 26, 2022
Wilgrea7:

The fact that you insist on using an unrelated mathematical concept to prove a case of probability, shows how committed you are to being intellectually dishonest in this debate.

It is you who clearly shows your staunch and unreasonable refusal to accept The Only standing Truth, that has been since the beginning of the world, as you have chosen to.

Probabilities are not Truth until they occur and become settled Solid. And when they become Solid, then they are no more probabilities but CERTAINTIES!

Truth is about solid certainty like the ground under your feet and not probability, like you becoming the president of Nigeria.

Wilgrea7:

What proof did you offer?

Did you say "it could be true" for nothing? No! You said it after you had seen the Proof! So, no case here.

Wilgrea7:

Now you're trying to define an arbitrary set of parameters that would make something anti-blue...

The parameters have been defined long before you and I were even born, so nothing here either.
Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by TenQ: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You said you believe (trust) in Jesus shey?

OK let's see what Jesus said when the same thing happened in the first century:

The Roman government has been in control of so many cities around the Mediterranean sea including Judea (Jesus' homeland) so when he began his ministry the Jews were anticipating a revolution against Rome after all the Messiah (Christ) is now with them and according to Daniel's prophecy the Christ will conquer all the kingdoms of the world {Daniel 2:44} and establish David's throne forever! Isaiah 9:6 -7

In fact the people got fed up with Jesus' story story ministry and decided to make him King by force since all evidence points to him as the expected Messiah (Christ) but instead of Jesus to start acting in line with their quest he ran away from them! John 6:15

Even John the baptist became confused as the last prophet who also taught the people so many things about the Christ, John's confusion became obvious when he was languishing in prison and Jesus didn't come to rescue him! Matthew 11:2-3

The situation keep getting worse and what did Jesus told his disciples about Jewish revolt against Rome? He made his disciples realize that by the time the Jews start to revolt against Rome his own disciples shouldn't join rather they should run away from Jerusalem because both the city and temple will be destroyed by the Roman government! Luke 21:20-24 compare to Matthew 24:1-2

But
©Why must his disciples abandon their homeland in time of trouble?
©Can't they pick up weapons like other Jews to defend their country?
©What exactly did Jesus meant by telling faithful people to abandon JERUSALEM during times of trouble?

Now you (TenQ) in particular do you think Jesus is making any sense with this statement?
Because this is his country where his mother, brothers, sisters, cousins, uncles, aunties and many more lives so what do you think about his line of thought? smiley

Well if you're interested in knowing the answer
to the highlighted questions just signal by typing "i want to know" and i will TEACH you. Matthew 28:20
But as for your two questions it's clear from Jesus' words that his disciples aren't supposed to support even their homeland in times of WAR. So if you believe in Jesus that's what he taught his own disciples and that's exactly what JWs always do anytime there is WAR.

May you have PEACE! smiley
I thought you support the action of Putin who wanted to annex Ukraine!
So I asked
1. Would it be okay if Ukraine also demand that Russia be annexed into their country?

2. If both is okay: how do you resolve the problem?

You never answered my questions!
Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by KnownUnknown: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2022
LordReed:

I wish the governing body would poison that koolaid and get rid of this disgusting pest and the rest of them.

Some black people are just sorry cretins. Utterly stupid. This guy is cut from the same cloth as the dumb black people who drank Jim Jones Koolaid back in the day.

2 Likes

Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by achorladey: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I don't even know any bethel till today so what has that got to do with the opportunity of being welcomed into the homes of JWs worldwide?
Bethel homes are not places meant for unexpected visitors even a governing body members need permission to visit the bethel homes, you can ask anybody! wink

MaxInDHouse@ 10:52 pm July 25

I don't even know any bethel till today

MaxInDHouse @ 5:44 am today

Well the truth is that i only see the bethel homes on magazines and i once travelled through the place where the one built in Benin is situated but i've never visited any since i've been with the JWs

Indeed LordReed was right in saying @ 11:15 pm

Try to dey lie small small.

grin grin grin grin below is why

1. You started by saying..... Well the truth which shows your previous comments were lies.

2. You were able to travel through a particular part of Benin and know that you were passing through a place called BETHEL when you already stated earlier you don't even know any bethel till today

DEY LIE SMALL SMALL grin grin grin that's what defending what cannot be defended does.

2 Likes

Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by achorladey: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2022
LordReed:

You sabi who e be no be today now. grin grin grin
Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by achorladey: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2022
LordReed:

The way you describe him initially fits well. No modicum of shame when lying and he will do it repeatedly and confidently as well grin

1 Like

Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by LordReed(m): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2022
KnownUnknown:

I wish the governing body would poison that koolaid and get rid of this disgusting pest and the rest of them.

Some black people are just sorry cretins. Utterly stupid. This guy is cut from the same cloth as the dumb black people who drank Jim Jones Koolaid back in the day.

At least those ones even had the excuse that it was at the barrel of a gun, this one is willingly drinking and bathing in it. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by LordReed(m): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2022
achorladey:

The way you describe him initially fits well. No modicum of shame when lying and he will do it repeatedly and confidently as well grin

It's so bizarrely hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by achorladey: 11:11am On Jul 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep deceiving yourself! cheesy
You don't need to edit my post because honest hearted and sincere individuals will read the original post! wink
All your pastors are out there making prophecies about who will win or who your God is choosing. While your so called "CHRISTIANS" are agitating over the selection of rulers and their religion.

The governing body aren't human government because they're not elected by humans that's why their own subjects willingly subjected ourselves, unlike your own governments who always lord themselves over you with weapons not considering what's written in God's word {Matthew 20:25} our own weapon is God's word and nobody is above it! Ephesians 6:17 smiley

They are selected by humans grin grin grin listen to wetin others dem dey tell you. You dey lie small small and stop peddling that others deceive themselves grin grin grin

Stewart: I take it if the Governing Body is to be increased in size, that that will be a decision of the Governing
Body itself

Geoffrey Jackson your governing body member: That is correct.  But obviously, we would get
information from other fields

Stewart: And is it the case that the Governing Body then appoints new members of the Governing Body?         

Jackson: That is correct.

The above conversation is a cut from the answers provided by one of your governing body member under oath at the ARCommission regarding CSA within the organization you belong.

1 Like

Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by LordReed(m): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2022
achorladey:

They are selected by humans grin grin grin listen to wetin others dem dey tell you. You dey lie small small and stop peddling that others deceive themselves grin grin grin

Stewart: I take it if the Governing Body is to be increased in size, that that will be a decision of the Governing
Body itself

Geoffrey Jackson your governing body member: That is correct.  But obviously, we would get
information from other fields

Stewart: And is it the case that the Governing Body then appoints new members of the Governing Body?         

Jackson: That is correct.

The above conversation is a cut from the answers provided by one of your governing body member under oath at the ARCommission regarding CSA within the organization you belong.

LoLz. Imagine being so drunk on the koolaid you can't even accept reality. Watch how he will come and try some mental gymnastics. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
TenQ:

So I asked
1. Would it be okay if Ukraine also demand that Russia be annexed into their country?

Did Jesus supported the Roman government when he said tax is a normal thing in this system of things? Mark 12:13-17
Or did he support the Roman armies when he told his disciples not to raise weapons against the invading Romans? Luke 21:20-21

Ọmọ just say you don't trust (believe) Jesus and let's TEACH you why he's the most wonderful counselor of all time! Isaiah 9:6 smiley
Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
KnownUnknown:

I wish the governing body would poison that koolaid and get rid of this disgusting pest and the rest of them. Some black people are just sorry cretins. Utterly stupid. This guy is cut from the same cloth as the dumb black people who drank Jim Jones Koolaid back in the day.

See life o!

Jesus said it that JWs will be hated by all people {Matthew 10:22} you ran away from me due to simple discussion then you now wish your fellowman is poisoned by another man shey?
Na so truth dey pepper your body reach?
I'm sorry for you! cheesy
Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. Imagine being so drunk on the koolaid you can't even accept reality. Watch how he will come and try some mental gymnastics. SMH.
Just take good care of yourself my friend! smiley
Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by KnownUnknown: 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
It seems the witless are going to hell too.

1 Like

Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by KnownUnknown: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

See life o!

Jesus said it that JWs will be hated by all people {Matthew 10:22} you ran away from me due to simple discussion then you now wish your fellowman is poisoned by another man shey?
Na so truth dey pepper your body reach?
I'm sorry for you! cheesy

There is nothing to talk about. I told you I despise you and your ilk. That’s not a lie.
Numbers 31 can happen to you and yours for all I care; I’ll just make sure to “put it in context”.
Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
KnownUnknown:

There is nothing to talk about. I told you I despise you and your ilk. That’s not a lie.
Numbers 31 can happen to you and yours for all I care; I’ll just make sure to “put it in context”.

There's freedom of speech, expression, worship and association so you're entitled to your PERSONAL opinion.
You have the right to love or hate anyone under the human law just be careful you don't go out of your way to hurt anyone because if you do and you're caught then you'll face their law.
Meanwhile Jesus loves you that's why he advise his own listeners not to hate their fellowman, the one you despice so much walks around joyfully with a heart that's free from burdensome thoughts while you are dying slowly with a heavy heart.
If i've hurt you in anyway please try to remove it from your heart, no one is perfect that's why we need to forgive one another.
So please try to heal that wound because you're killing yourself slowly! undecided
Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by KnownUnknown: 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

There's freedom of speech, expression, worship and association so you're entitled to your PERSONAL opinion.
You have the right to love or hate anyone under the human law just be careful you don't go out of your way to hurt anyone because if you do and you're caught then you'll face their law.
Meanwhile Jesus loves you that's why he advise his own listeners not to hate their fellowman, the one you despice so much walks around joyfully with a heart that's free from burdensome thoughts while you are dying slowly with a heavy heart.
If i've hurt you in anyway please try to remove it from your heart, no one is perfect that's why we need to forgive one another.
So please try to heal that wound becauseyou're killing yourself slowly! undecided

Go drink some koolaid.
Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Go drink some koolaid.

You're still nurturing this hatred in you, i said "i'm sorry if i've ever hurt you in the past"

You don't know me and i don't know you either.

There are some hypocrites that i can never tender an apology before them and those are religionists claiming Christians but turning their backs on his counsel {Matthew 12:31-32} but for an atheist like you abeg if i have ever hurt you in any way please i'm deeply deeply sorry! undecided
Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by TenQ: 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Did Jesus supported the Roman government when he said tax is a normal thing in this system of things? Mark 12:13-17
Or did he support the Roman armies when he told his disciples not to raise weapons against the invading Romans? Luke 21:20-21

Ọmọ just say you don't trust (believe) Jesus and let's TEACH you why he's the most wonderful counselor of all time! Isaiah 9:6 smiley
I am asking you a direct question based on what you said and you are using evasive technique!

Answer the direct question!
Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
TenQ:

I am asking you a direct question based on what you said and you are using evasive technique!
Answer the direct question!

I just don't know the type of answer you're demanding! smiley

You asked me a question and i told you what all JWs will do because we're no longer living for ourselves but for the one who died for us {2Corinthians 5:15} So stop deceiving yourself whether we (JWs) live or die it's for our God {Romans 14:7-8} because we're sure that it's just a sleep as our Master, Lord and King said about Lazarus {John 11:11} and the daughter of Jairus {Luke 8:52} if we die we're sure that he will bring us back to life when his kingdom begins operation {John 11:25} just as he spoke confidently to a dying man we will be with him in Paradise! Luke 23:43

So whether Russia attack Ukraine or Ukraine attack Russia we remain neutral as in no part of their troubles! John 17:14 smiley
Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by TenQ: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I just don't know the type of answer you're demanding! smiley

You asked me a question and i told you what all JWs will do because we're no longer living for ourselves but for the one who died for us {2Corinthians 5:15} So stop deceiving yourself whether we (JWs) live or die it's for our God {Romans 14:7-8} because we're sure that it's just a sleep as our Master, Lord and King said about Lazarus {John 11:11} and the daughter of Jairus {Luke 8:52} if we die we're sure that he will bring us back to life when his kingdom begins operation {John 11:25} just as he spoke confidently to a dying man we will be with him in Paradise! Luke 23:43

So whether Russia attack Ukraine or Ukraine attack Russia we remain neutral as in no part of their troubles! John 17:14 smiley
Did you not imply that it's okay for Russia to demand annexation of Ukraine?
And you said Ukraine should resolve the matter amicably through dialogue.

I now asked:
So I asked
Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by KnownUnknown: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're still nurturing this hatred in you, i said "i'm sorry if i've ever hurt you in the past"

You don't know me and i don't know you either.

There are some hypocrites that i can never tender an apology before them and those are religionists claiming Christians but turning their backs on his counsel {Matthew 12:31-32} but for an atheist like you abeg if i have ever hurt you in any way please i'm deeply deeply sorry! undecided

You can’t hurt me in any way, shape, or form. I know enough of you by what you write to despise you.
First of all, I do not respect you due to your world view and your membership in a cult. Your cult is another corrupt insular organization concealing rape and all other manner of vice while viewing themselves as morally upright. You’ve excused rape and even implied that rape victims marrying their victims is a good thing. You are a smug simpleton who calls people’s intelligence in to question way too often.
Last but not least, I consider anyone who considers the story of Numbers 31 as examples of “divine command theory” and moral goodness to be the epitome of moral depravity.

Another thing, I’m not like Mahatma Gandhi to wit “I like your christ, I do not like your Christian’s. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ”. That’s bullshit. You fools are exactly like your Christ. Delusional morons with basic moral precepts and loads of immoral, authoritarian, and maniacal bullshit.

Wail and gnash your teeth all the way to hell with your Christ.

1 Like

Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
TenQ:

Did you not imply that it's okay for Russia to demand annexation of Ukraine?
And you said Ukraine should resolve the matter amicably through dialogue.

I now asked:
So I asked

This is how you came in between the OP and myself:

TenQ:

Is Ukraine going to war against Russia politics?
How?
What would you have advised Ukraine to do in the face of Russian aggression (Don't forget that in 2014, Russia seized Cremia from Ukraine)?
Thanks

And i told you that both are humans so they can easily resolve their issues all they needed is to calmly address the politicians involved if they don't want killings. But whoever picks up weapons in support of either side is not a lover of peace.

So i'm not supporting any side! smiley
Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
KnownUnknown:

You can’t hurt me in any way, shape, or form. I know enough of you by what you write to despise you.
First of all, I do not respect you due to your world view and your membership in a cult. Your cult is another corrupt insular organization concealing rape and all other manner of vice while viewing themselves as morally upright. You’ve excused rape and even implied that rape victims marrying their victims is a good thing. You are a smug simpleton who calls people’s intelligence in to question way too often.
Last but not least, I consider anyone who considers the story of Numbers 31 as examples of “divine command theory” and moral goodness to be the epitome of moral depravity.

Another thing, I’m not like Mahatma Gandhi to wit “I like your christ, I do not like your Christian’s. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ”. That’s bullshit. You fools are exactly like your Christ. Delusional morons with basic moral precepts and loads of immoral, authoritarian, and maniacal bullshit.

Wail and gnash your teeth all the way to hell with your Christ.

Good!
So this means it's all about my faith, shey?
Well in that case why not accept what America declared?
FREEDOM of SPEECH, EXPRESSION, WORSHIP and ASSOCIATION!
If everyone is free to choose whatever they like then you need not carrying loads of thoughts in your head about people who haven't hurt you in anyway other than exercising their right to choose whatever religion that pleases them! undecided

My faith remains what it is deep down my heart: the best logical form of reasoning the world ever had!

So if you disagree with that it shouldn't make you my enemy nah!

You choose what pleases you and i choose mine, i don't think there's anything evil in that my friend as long as i'm not leaving my lane to come and hurt you or your family! smiley
Re: Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God by LordReed(m): 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Just take good care of yourself my friend! smiley

Oga go answer person wey give you query, no dey add blues for my reggae.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith / Ifa Of The Year 2009/2010 Cast At Oke Itase / Yahweh Again - Deut. 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.