Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

What A Northern Friend Told Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Northern Friend Told Me (2298 Views)

What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu / Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram / My Discussion With My Northern Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Northern Friend Told Me by Vyzz: 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
Is this true??...

The north votes is already divided unless you are not here in the north.
Here in kano kwankwaso already have this whole kano and majority of all north west states even though Atiku still have a lot of followers here.
Atiku will surely sweep the north east where he is from, I was in yobe and adamawa last week and that's sad.
Apc will have few votes here in the north due to kwankwaso who have come as a third force to spoil everything. Peter obi also have large percentage too here in the north due to large igbo population here and am very sure all northern christians all over the north will be going for him too since he is the only strong christian candidate.
Well this election go sweet because seems who wins majority of the votes from the south will determine since the northern votes now have been shared massively.
This is why am telling my friends dat choosing a Muslim Muslim running mate will finish apc forget all the noise from his supporters that it doesn't matter because am sure the south will use religion as a campaign tool since the south have 80% christians.
They better work on this their running mate mistake.
Whoever thinks apc will win north here massively is deceiving himself.
The north only votes for buhari and dis time no buhari in the ballot, its not about party, buhari scored 12 million votes in north 2011 as a CPC Candidate. So they are voting him not party. Now that he is not in the ballot everyone have gone back to their choice candidates and party.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
North means problem

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by VoteObi2023: 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Simple secret you can't keep.

We used Orji Uzor Kalu and Uzodimma to encourage them to pick Moslem-Moslem to clear the way for Obi, now you want to leak the secret.

Kwankwanso will win NW like kilode while Atiku will clear NE. Peter Obi even has more followers in the North than Tinubu as the only strong Christian candidate.

grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by Musrataman(m): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
Vyzz:
Is this true??...

When will you guys wake up.
Did Buhari/osinbajo a Muslim-muslim ticket?

By the way who are those ones refering to as Christians,or did occultist claimed men of god looks like Christians to you

Here in kano kwankwaso already have this whole kano and majority of all north west states even though Atiku still have a lot of followers here.
Atiku will surely sweep the north east where he is from, I was in yobe and adamawa last week and that's sad.
Apc will have few votes here in the north due to kwankwaso who have come as a third force to spoil everything. Peter obi also have large percentage too here in the north due to large igbo population here and am very sure all northern christians all over the north will be going for him too since he is the only strong christian candidate.
Well this election go sweet because seems who wins majority of the votes from the south will determine since the northern votes now have been shared massively.
This is why am telling my friends dat choosing a Muslim Muslim running mate will finish apc forget all the noise from his supporters that it doesn't matter because am sure the south will use religion as a campaign tool since the south have 80% christians.
The north only votes for buhari and dis time no buhari in the ballot, its not about party, buhari scored 12 million votes in north 2011 as a CPC Candidate. So they are voting him not party. Now that he is not in the ballot everyone have gone back to their choice candidates and party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by Vyzz: 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
VoteObi2023:

We used Orji Uzor Kalu and Uzodimma to encourage them to pick Moslem-Moslem to clear the way for Obi, now you want to leak the secret.

Kwankwanso will win NW like kilode while Atiku will clear NE. Peter Obi even has more followers in the North than Tinubu as the only strong Christian candidate.

grin

grin grin

But seriously this election looks lost to Tinubu already.

Its advisable he just withdraw and quit spending the little money he has now paying for campaigns

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
So your friend speaks for millions of people ?

Okay.
Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by Lionize: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
Vyzz:

grin grin

But seriously this election looks lost to Tinubu already.

Its advisable he just withdraw and quit spending the little money he has now paying for campaigns

Did you say "little" money? I think he may be planning what happened during the delegate voting for the general elections.
Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
OP no loud am, Tinubu urchins are watching, don't let them relay the message to their God, let him choose Muslim for VP please to make it easier for Obi cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by Heffalump(m): 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
VoteObi2023:
grin

Both of you can't keep simple secret. I'll soon collect those candy sweets from your hands. grin

Honestly, it's not a matter of having Peter Obi being Christian or representing any religion. I quite understand the dynamics of Nigerian politics. I have many Muslim friends who threw their support for Obi because of his capacity to deliver the country, despite their religion.
I'm happy to see Nigerians of today are becoming more enlightened due to years of wrong decisions by the masses. If we vote on sentiments, we all die together.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
The APC muslim to Muslim ticket just succeeded splitting the northern vote to 4

Southern vote sha..... make i no talk grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by Moh247: 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Obi supporters are very funny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by Carlosdd: 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
Either you like it or not everyone knows his /her candidate come 2023 . Shun politics of hatred, envy, jealous and bitterness am talking to all internet bandits and terrorist who want to kill their selves because they don’t want to see opposition, what then is the beauty of democracy? . Better face your life and engage in meaningful and fruitful things , if you have a preferred candidate campaign and canvass vote for your candidate

1 Like

Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by helinues: 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Beer parlor gossip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by Vickym1(f): 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
That Muslim - Muslim ticket will help them so much grin at least in this case Christians are not considered relevant so the Christians will go they fill relevant.. Case close

1 Like

Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by baconline(m): 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
U all can't keep a secret,,mod pls ban them for one week
Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:
Obi supporters are very funny
Truth that you don't want to hear

Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by Truthisunique2: 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
KillSars:
The APC muslim to Muslim ticket just succeeded splitting the northern vote to 4

Southern vote sha..... make i no talk grin grin grin
apc Muslim Muslim vote no split anything

Tinubu is an infidel not Muslim so apc have only VP spot

He has pastor wife which is against Allah command

Such fake Muslim can't rule real Muslim

1 Like

Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by Slynation(m): 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
Whatever the case may be, with a APC fielding a Muslim vice, they won't even come third in this coming election...!!

Good News is that no federal might, Buhari who doesn't even want Tinubu to succeed him will play neutral...

2 Likes

Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by musa234(m): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
A better Nigeria will pray for.

5 Likes

Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:
Beer parlor gossip
Nobody is talking about Tinubu grin they know his criminal records, northern leaders knows better, these are young minds from North

1 Like

Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by Teetee777: 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
I don't know where you see your analysis from.
Forget the media stunt, Northern Christians will prefer northern Muslims than voting for southern Christians. Maybe you don't know that northern is always supporting northern irrespective of their religion. In the northern states, their religion is the first priority before their tribe.

You are talking of a larger population of the southern population in northern states, combining all southern population in all northern states, they are not up to an Almajiri in local government in Kano state.

In northern states, you cant predict any election now until a week before the election because the last Friday to the election is the time the imam will announce their preferred candidate, all the analysis will not work until a week before the election before you can predict the election.

I stayed in a northern state, I know what is going on there. The battle is between the Apc and PDP even the Kwakasiyya movement will sell their vote to either Apc or pdp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by Moh247: 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
post=114593644:

Peter Obi Presidency threads belongs to the Joke section of Nairaland

Abeg make we talk better thing Jare,

How your Oga Obiano health, hope him don dey get better for US.. because we need him to return our money he stole

Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by musa234(m): 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
post=114593644:

Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by PoliciaNLand: 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:

Peter Obi Presidency threads belongs to the Joke section of Nairaland

Abeg make we talk better thing Jare,

How your Oga Obiano health, hope him don dey get better for US.. because we need him to return our money he stole
rule 1
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Reno is that you?

Obi mob is coming for u now
Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
musa234:
It will shock them to their bones.. We respect obi here more than tinubu. Tinubu is too old and has so many baggages.
They don't know what's coming

3 Likes

Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by ibechris(m): 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Abuja is already Obidient...know this and have Peace.

It is the only place that don't vote blindly.

They only vote people who have something to offer.

2 Likes

Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by Ogbuu101: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Against Allah command grin
Re: What A Northern Friend Told Me by SU50: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Vyzz:
Is this true??...

Stopped reading at the 4th line, your friend is NO Northerner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Total Lockdown In Asaba Today Biafraland 8.8.2022 Pix Attached - IPOB / See Throwback Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu Father Bestowing Chieftaincy On Tinubu. / Breaking: G-5 Reaches Deal With Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.