Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,496 members, 7,954,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

My Discussion With My Northern Friend. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Discussion With My Northern Friend. (2353 Views)

My Discussion With An Hausa Man On Igbos(Pictures) / What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu / What A Northern Friend Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Discussion With My Northern Friend. by nduka84(m): 4:38am On Feb 28, 2019
Some are cut out for the suffering and do not care about it. The North never told us they do not like suffering and poverty.

All they want is power. I spoke to a Hausa Fulani friend of mine last night who spoke what he described as some truths to me.

He said you Igbos have commerce and industry. Your people travel all over the world, many send money back to their parents and their communities, from their diasporan jobs.

The South West has commerce also, education, thriving airports and Seaports.

The Middle belt has agriculture and Food, and we accommodate them by giving them jobs.

So we must leave power to them in the North. That power, is all they have to survive on. That whether you guys leave power for us or not, we have designed a foolproof means to take power and hold on to it till 2031. He said that power to the North is not a desire or want, but a genuine need for the survival of the Northerner. That in the next 48hrs, I will see what will happen, and how easily Buhari will be declared winner. I said impossible. He said just watch.

He told me that the North suffered while Obasanjo and Jonathan were in power. He said OBJ retired all their Generals. OBJ gave the ministry of Finance to a Southerner for the first time, that Jonathan did same. That if not for El Rufai and Ribadu putting their foot down in 2007, that Obasanjo was almost going to hand power over to a Southerner in the name of Peter Odili. He said that that singular move by El Rufai and Ribadu will make one of them President after Buhari in 2023.

He said the North will never go back to playing second fiddle. Their experience from 1999 to 2015 is not one they will forget in a while. That the North loves Buhari, because he gives all his appointments to Northerners. That whenever a northerner is in charge of a sector, they recruit and promote northerners, and it's effects last for more than 20yrs, and help their people survive, which is why they love and admire Buhari's approach to appointments.

He went on to say that Atiku is from an unrecognized Adamawa State and is almost a Kanuri. That him and his restructuring agenda will never be allowed to rule. That he knows it, and all the North know it, which is why the elections in the North are peaceful and there is no fighting, thuggery and killing. That the North know that Atiku's policies will advance the South and send the North into deep poverty, not on purpose, but by sharing the power, so they will not let him on board. That PDP shot themselves in the foot by choosing Atiku. A man from the Northwest, Tambuwal or Kwankwaso would have done it, and kept power in the North for them, but Atiku is far too exposed.

He even went as far as telling me that the south should forget 2023, and 2027. That the North have agreed that the south will not have power again till 2031, at the earliest and so it shall be. By which time they will have Fulani emirates in cattle colonies in Ebonyi, Oyo and Edo State, whether we like it or not.

They have told Ribadu and El Rufai to warm up, that it will be one of them in 2023, most likely the former, who is being kept away from controversy.

I asked what about Tinubu and Osinbajo. He laughed louder than ever. He described Tinubu as the biggest southern fool alive. He said they in the North were surprised that he would be fighting for Buhari's second term, after all Buhari did to him in his first four year term. He had none of his ministerial appointments approved and was shut completely out. All it took was Buhari attending his birthday party for his heart to melt. His VP was also shut out and is continously disgraced in Aso Rock. The only VP in the history of Nigeria that cannot see the president without going through an administrative staff, the chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. He said they do not trust Osinbajo, hence keeping him out of sensitive meetings, and that he will never be President, except he is ready to wait for 2031, but he is not their type.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Discussion With My Northern Friend. by kettykin: 5:03am On Feb 28, 2019
This seems to be the mindset of the north
Re: My Discussion With My Northern Friend. by guccimilan(m): 5:14am On Feb 28, 2019
Bro don't worry God pass them all, let God keep us alive to see how the future will go.

1 Like

Re: My Discussion With My Northern Friend. by AntiWailer: 5:30am On Feb 28, 2019
U copied FFk’s post and ignored the source.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Discussion With My Northern Friend. by McStoic(m): 6:57am On Feb 28, 2019
Hmmmm...that's the way it is.
Re: My Discussion With My Northern Friend. by kaypling(m): 7:09am On Feb 28, 2019
One random northerner told you the mind of millions of northerners. Also that northerners suffered under Obj and Jonathan. I honestly almost want to say Northerners were the biggest beneficiaries of those governments. Dangote basically got to where he is today with the help of Obj. Oil licenses were still being issued to Northerners. Juicy contracts and positions were given to them constantly. So did this your friend claim northerners are now enjoying under Buhari? Cos that's where we'll either burst your lie or tell you your random northerner doesn't know what he's saying. The regular elite northerners that enjoyed from the windfall of corruption from past governments aren't enjoying anymore. Sanusi was trying to get some power contracts, he wasn't successful. One of my closest friends is a top guy for power in Siemens, he said Sanusi was complaining bitterly to the point even they were thinking if someone like Sanusi is having a tough time, what's the hope for any one else? Things are for the most part done by the book so the process is more tedious than the padi padi agreement of before. The northern elite would have favored Atiku over Buhari a million times over if all they were doing was thinking about their pocket. As a matter of fact, who did all those "old world order" Generals support? Wasn't it Atiku? Also this thought that Atiku will favor the South over his own North is too laughable. If he had sold NNPC, you thought he'll have left the North hanging? Please don't make me laugh. I'm glad he didn't win because even you guys, his supporters, don't know enough about him. Sales of NNPC would have been a way to secure that wealth for Northerners come what may. A lot of you are really naive. As for 2023, na here we all dey

Bros talk another one abeg. This propaganda, politics of division, of hate, politics of tribalism that you guys attempt every time hasn't worked and won't work. You guys better get smart, get working. You people start running on a platform that's beneficial to Nigerians, run on solid plans to move Nigeria forward. During the elections, it was Yoruba Muslims/Yoruba Christians a lot of us told you that distinction didn't exist, now y'all are back to your classic North vs South divide strategy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Discussion With My Northern Friend. by Samirana360(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2019
north will continue to rule till 2090
Re: My Discussion With My Northern Friend. by helinues: 7:29am On Feb 28, 2019
Akpabio, Saraki, Ajimobi all lost..

The message is Nigerians eyes are opening daiky.. These are 3 regions entirely...
Re: My Discussion With My Northern Friend. by danot1030: 7:30am On Feb 28, 2019
Una no dey tire with propaganda?
Re: My Discussion With My Northern Friend. by kaypling(m): 7:34am On Feb 28, 2019
danot1030:
Una no dey tire with propaganda?

On a serious note, their thinking capacity can't take them past spewing propaganda. So don't blame them. What they haven't realised is, Nigerians are moving forward from all that.

1 Like

Re: My Discussion With My Northern Friend. by mistyebby(f): 7:34am On Feb 28, 2019
AntiWailer:
U copied FFk’s post and ignored the source.

Nde copy and paste without reference. BTW FFK is a true Democratic. Posterity on Nigerian democracy will remember him for good.
Re: My Discussion With My Northern Friend. by Jentle244: 7:40am On Feb 28, 2019
What a strategic plan. Just using tinubu to get what they want. By the time he realizes it either heart attack or stroke go FINISH HIM

Not wishing him bad or but that is just the way it is
Re: My Discussion With My Northern Friend. by Richdad50(m): 7:42am On Feb 28, 2019
An Average APC Nairalander lives in Lagos or Abuja. He has no idea of the core north and its agenda. He is an ignoramus in northern politics.

#Richdad
Re: My Discussion With My Northern Friend. by jojomario(m): 7:47am On Feb 28, 2019
And your Northern friend shared all these secrets with you abi this is another thought of yours about the Northerners. Our people sha.

1 Like

Re: My Discussion With My Northern Friend. by AntiWailer: 7:48am On Feb 28, 2019
mistyebby:

Nde copy and paste without reference. BTW FFK is a true Democratic. Posterity on Nigerian democracy will remember him for good.

Lol I can imagine ur reasoning capacity if u see FFK as a ‘true Democratic’ in ur words.

grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Discussion With My Northern Friend. by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 28, 2019
@OP

Story, story. You Igbos have now cemented your own legacy as Nigeria's biggest propagandists and liars. I would advise you guys to just swallow your pain and remain offline for the next 6 months rather than besiege us with threads like this that even lower your already battered image in the eyes of many. Your "Northern friend" indeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Discussion With My Northern Friend. by izombie(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2019
Tinubu has no option but to support buhari in anything because he knows that the day he withdraws that support, buhari and efcc will come after him with one corruption alegation. As for the mentality of the north, they have played politics well and will continue to hold onto power for the near forseable future. Yorubas should just forget 2023.
Re: My Discussion With My Northern Friend. by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:51am On Feb 28, 2019
nduka84:
Some are cut out for the suffering and do not care about it. The North never told us they do not like suffering and poverty.

All they want is power. I spoke to a Hausa Fulani friend of mine last night who spoke what he described as some truths to me.

He said you Igbos have commerce and industry. Your people travel all over the world, many send money back to their parents and their communities, from their diasporan jobs.

The Middle belt has agriculture and Food, and we accommodate them by giving them jobs.

So we must leave power to them in the North. That power, is all they have to survive on. That whether you guys leave power for us or not, we have designed a foolproof means to take power and hold on to it till 2031. He said that power to the North is not a desire or want, but a genuine need for the survival of the Northerner. That in the next 48hrs, I will see what will happen, and how easily Buhari will be declared winner. I said impossible. He said just watch.

He told me that the North suffered while Obasanjo and Jonathan were in power. He said OBJ retired all their Generals. OBJ gave the ministry of Finance to a Southerner for the first time, that Jonathan did same. That if not for El Rufai and Ribadu putting their foot down in 2007, that Obasanjo was almost going to hand power over to a Southerner in the name of Peter Odili. He said that that singular move by El Rufai and Ribadu will make one of them President after Buhari in 2023.

He said the North will never go back to playing second fiddle. Their experience from 1999 to 2015 is not one they will forget in a while. That the North loves Buhari, because he gives all his appointments to Northerners. That whenever a northerner is in charge of a sector, they recruit and promote northerners, and it's effects last for more than 20yrs, and help their people survive, which is why they love and admire Buhari's approach to appointments.

He went on to say that Atiku is from an unrecognized Adamawa State and is almost a Kanuri. That him and his restructuring agenda will never be allowed to rule. That he knows it, and all the North know it, which is why the elections in the North are peaceful and there is no fighting, thuggery and killing. That the North know that Atiku's policies will advance the South and send the North into deep poverty, not on purpose, but by sharing the power, so they will not let him on board. That PDP shot themselves in the foot by choosing Atiku. A man from the Northwest, Tambuwal or Kwankwaso would have done it, and kept power in the North for them, but Atiku is far too exposed.

He even went as far as telling me that the south should forget 2023, and 2027. That the North have agreed that the south will not have power again till 2031, at the earliest and so it shall be. By which time they will have Fulani emirates in cattle colonies in Ebonyi, Oyo and Edo State, whether we like it or not.

They have told Ribadu and El Rufai to warm up, that it will be one of them in 2023, most likely the former, who is being kept away from controversy.

I asked what about Tinubu and Osinbajo. He laughed louder than ever. He described Tinubu as the biggest southern fool alive. He said they in the North were surprised that he would be fighting for Buhari's second term, after all Buhari did to him in his first four year term. He had none of his ministerial appointments approved and was shut completely out. All it took was Buhari attending his birthday party for his heart to melt. His VP was also shut out and is continously disgraced in Aso Rock. The only VP in the history of Nigeria that cannot see the president without going through an administrative staff, the chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. He said they do not trust Osinbajo, hence keeping him out of sensitive meetings, and that he will never be President, except he is ready to wait for 2031, but he is not their type.

Complete bullshit contrived and written in the backstreets of Aba for a Nollywood movie titled 'The Wicked Lies of a Bloda'

5 Likes

Re: My Discussion With My Northern Friend. by LazyGold(m): 9:04am On Feb 28, 2019
Igbo are now the Biggest Propangandist in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: My Discussion With My Northern Friend. by macho44(m): 9:28am On Feb 28, 2019
nduka84:

Seasoned PLAGIARIST
Re: My Discussion With My Northern Friend. by troubleseller: 10:06am On Feb 28, 2019
So you spoke with a Northerner who the other Northerners all told their reasons for voting Buhari abi? Better calm down o...

1 Like

Re: My Discussion With My Northern Friend. by dreamwords: 10:15am On Feb 28, 2019
Oshigun:
@OP

Story, story. You Igbos have now cemented your own legacy as Nigeria's biggest propagandists and liars. I would advise you guys to just swallow your pain and remain offline for the next 6 months rather than besiege us with threads like this that even lower your already battered image in the eyes of many. Your "Northern friend" indeed.
That's exactly what a slave would say

Re: My Discussion With My Northern Friend. by Abee79(m): 10:36am On Feb 28, 2019
OP, this was FKK's post on FB O! Shame of you for not acknowledging the source.

Re: My Discussion With My Northern Friend. by Ibechuks: 11:29am On Feb 28, 2019
Hmmnn
Re: My Discussion With My Northern Friend. by jaszplus12(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2019
kaypling:
One random northerner told you the mind of millions of northerners. Also that northerners suffered under Obj and Jonathan. I honestly almost want to say Northerners were the biggest beneficiaries of those governments. Dangote basically got to where he is today with the help of Obj. Oil licenses were still being issued to Northerners. Juicy contracts and positions were given to them constantly. So did this your friend claim northerners are now enjoying under Buhari? Cos that's where we'll either burst your lie or tell you your random northerner doesn't know what he's saying. The regular elite northerners that enjoyed from the windfall of corruption from past governments aren't enjoying anymore. Sanusi was trying to get some power contracts, he wasn't successful. One of my closest friends is a top guy for power in Siemens, he said Sanusi was complaining bitterly to the point even they were thinking if someone like Sanusi is having a tough time, what's the hope for any one else? Things are for the most part done by the book so the process is more tedious than the padi padi agreement of before. The northern elite would have favored Atiku over Buhari a million times over if all they were doing was thinking about their pocket. As a matter of fact, who did all those "old world order" Generals support? Wasn't it Atiku? Also this thought that Atiku will favor the South over his own North is too laughable. If he had sold NNPC, you thought he'll have left the North hanging? Please don't make me laugh. I'm glad he didn't win because even you guys, his supporters, don't know enough about him. Sales of NNPC would have been a way to secure that wealth for Northerners come what may. A lot of you are really naive. As for 2023, na here we all dey

Bros talk another one abeg. This propaganda, politics of division, of hate, politics of tribalism that you guys attempt every time hasn't worked and won't work. You guys better get smart, get working. You people start running on a platform that's beneficial to Nigerians, run on solid plans to move Nigeria forward. During the elections, it was Yoruba Muslims/Yoruba Christians a lot of us told you that distinction didn't exist, now y'all are back to your classic North vs South divide strategy
QED!
BRILLIANT ANALYSIS!
THANKS
Re: My Discussion With My Northern Friend. by mistyebby(f): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
AntiWailer:

Lol I can imagine ur reasoning capacity if u see FFK as a ‘true Democratic’ in ur words.

grin grin

Buhari fanatic! What do you and your leader know about democracy?

(1) (Reply)

The Transformation Of Nnamdi Kanu To A porn Star By Frank Eze / Screening: “i'm Not Igbo” - Commissioner Nominee, Igbokwe, Tells Lagos Assembly / Yoruba And Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.