Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries (4602 Views)

Video: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Nigerian Lady Says / The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by Anitaarthur: 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
A young Nigerian lady has lamented over how men are no longer showing interest in wooing women.

She decried he scarcity of men in the society, especially the ones who would offer to do nice things for women.

The pretty woman said that nobody is asking her out again and she is confused as to why that is happening.

She also wondered why guys have suddenly stopped paying women compliments or declaring love to them.

https://www.allgistroom.com/men-are-scarce-nobody-is-asking-me-out-again-pretty-lady-cries/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by Onuh211(m): 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Men are getting wiser daily, na only yahoo boys/ritualists dey do anyhow dey simp up and down.
In a nutshell no man wan marry a liability.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by immortalcrown(m): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Posters and reposters of this rubbish are insaner than the actor of the rubbish.
Re: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by Wawelexy(m): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
I thought feminism is the new way of life....

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by incandescentena: 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
Clout fvcker
Re: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by Christboy320(m): 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
When all you girls want now is money make the money dey toast una

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by PerfectStranger(m): 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Go and marry yourself ma’

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by meobizy(f): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
Attention seeker disgracing the gender.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by Mercury12(m): 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
A well behave and respectful woman will never lack a man.
Funny how some women that runs their mouth like tap keep shouting that husband are scarce.

6 Likes

Re: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by brosom(m): 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Men are not scarce, na because of no jobs and everywhere Red. Thanks to this government.

Go get ur PVC, vote for the right person so that jobs and opportunities can be created for those men that will ask u out, na money Dem use ask a girl out and where there's no job to make money from, men won't look ur side.

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by Nyascobar1414: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
I thought men are $cum

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by Nehyooh(m): 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
Mercury12:
A well behave and respectful woman will never lack a man.
Funny how some women that runs their mouth like tap keep shouting that husband are scarce.
That's it ! After putting on disrespectful and ill-mannered characters which make them to loose good suitors, they'll now be forming useful.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by obinna58(m): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
Life has it stages for men
In kid days, a girl smiles at you will make your day
In teens age, you'll have crush and wouldn't stop thinking about them with genuine heart but they'll look down on you.

In adulthood for men who owns their she!t, you now sees women for what they are "h***", it'll automatically destroy your crush mindset, toasting mindset, and the beautiful love life you genuinely plan to build, you're responsible, you're in a career path and it looks like things are going very well and the future even look brighter, then you'll be bombarded in every social media you own account by them, friend request from slay queens yakpa, hi, how are you doing? Do you have WhatsApp, hope you're having a nice day this will be your daily chat up from women, small small girl go dey chat you too. Even the ones you replied after a week will chat up immediately like an impatient dog.
It's just them wanting something of value to destroy.
My advice
Keep chasing the bag and don't give your time to liability.
Love does not exist it's people taking advantage of people.

Example is up there
She couldn't find a man of value therefore men are scarce meanwhile in her DM hundreds of men are lining up, don't be part of those, build your value.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by Charles545: 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
It is well with her.

Na wa for this OP oh...

Well,

-We will register your company, business enterprise, and incorporated Trustees (Churches, NGOs, Association, Foundation. Etc.)

-We also process your FIRS, PENCOM, ITF, NSITF documents

Please contact us at: ayoj659@yahoo.com

We are fast, efficient, reliable and pay attention to details.
Re: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by Ballzproblemm: 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Onuh211:
Men are getting wiser daily, na only yahoo boys/ritualists dey do anyhow dey simp up and down.
men don tire , you dey form for me just to become liability on top my pocket ,omo time

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by czarr(m): 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
If you see her inbox now, you would see a bunch a simps there trying to get her attention and some even asking to do nice things for her.

When she says there are no men, she is not talking about the average every day man in her inbox trying to get her attention. She's talking about the big boys with money that she also finds very physically appealing to give her attention....and they would not because those guys also have a ton of beautiful girls seeking their attention.

12 Likes

Re: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by Paulianfa(m): 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
She no know say things are hard for Naija guys...
Women fyn something and do and be happy... Men no dey pay again.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by Blaxhex: 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
czarr:
If you see her inbox now, you would see a bunch a simps there trying to get her attention and some even asking to do nice things for her.

When she says there are no men, she is not talking about the average every day man in her inbox trying to get her attention. She's talking about the big boys with money that she also finds very physically appealing to give her attention....and they would not because those guys also have a ton of beautiful girls seeking their attention.
enuff said!!

Barman give this my gee 3 bottles of chilled desperados!!

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by UptownVibes(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
men don tire , you dey form for me just to become liability on top my pocket ,omo time
This is it. Only SIMPs still fall for them.. When I see some pussy ass men knelling to propose,I laugh at their foolishness.. In real sense,a lady is supposed to be the one knelling down to collect the ring,not the other way round. But SIMPs sees foolishness as romance.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by Geminita1(f): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
Some Nigerian women no get sense sha. You will never see other African women hyping the most backward misogynistic group of men on earth.

Sista may better sense fall on you kiss
Re: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by okoroemeka(m): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Anitaarthur:
A young Nigerian lady has lamented over how men are no longer showing interest in wooing women.

She decried he scarcity of men in the society, especially the ones who would offer to do nice things for women.

The pretty woman said that nobody is asking her out again and she is confused as to why that is happening.

She also wondered why guys have suddenly stopped paying women compliments or declaring love to them.

https://www.allgistroom.com/men-are-scarce-nobody-is-asking-me-out-again-pretty-lady-cries/
times are hard and girls don't send with their bills and dramas,I guess guys are reducing unnecessary waste by using Vaseline and soap to cure konji,don't do iyanga with something that has alternative solution.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
Because majority of nowadays girls are liabilities.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by Prettygirl200(f): 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Okay!!!
Re: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by Luckysbab: 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Rubbish and attention seeking.

Useless post
Re: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by Samskid310(m): 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
Abeg send 2k come,the one wey wan marry u dey sick laidis

Re: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sex has a price and all men can afford it..

But LOVE...?
Re: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by Moh247: 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lol

All she is saying is rich guys are scarce... The rich guys no dey simp again, they pay you off

This girls simply don't see broke guys
Re: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by LocalStandard1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
Maybe it's cos of the political climate, guys now talk more about politics than romance or women. I think she should calm down till after the elections. Men are distracted now.

Even Reno Omokri doesn't talk about women again, it's always " Peter Obi is responsible...." as if he has turned gay. And politics section is far more active and engaging now than so called "romance section"
Re: Men Are Scarce, Nobody Is Asking Me Out Again – Pretty Lady Cries by otijah(m): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
Onuh211:
Ali you are right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Also Curious Why Our Ladies Play With Each Other's Boobs & Ass? / Please Advice - My Husband Is Dating My Niece / When Can an African Woman Divorce Her Husband? [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.