Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) (53224 Views)

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) / Colorful pictures as Tinubu lands In Ilorin (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Muslim Muslim ticket will be his undoing .
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by shinealight(m): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
God1000:
I hereby reject Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Atiku.

Nigeria is seriously sick and doesn't need another namby Pamby president

Please shun ethnic politics and vote wisely next year, it's for the good of everyone including the generation yet unborn.

Just face your front my friend….who’s asking you for advice? Must everyone vote according to your own myopic view?….what others see, you may not see it! undecided undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by eas01: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:
Good....... That's our next president, whether una like it or not..,..

Tinubu will win in Lagos, oyo, ondo, ekiti, osun, Kwara, Kogi, Ogun, niger, Katsina, kano, Kaduna, borno, sokoto, jigawa, yobe, gombe , kebbi, zamfara, nassarawa , ebonyi, Benue , plateau, and rivers

Peter obi win in Anambra, imo , enugu , abia, Edo, bayelsa, Akwa ibom, cross rivers

Atiku will win in Adamawa.....
You delluded. No way Tinubu wins nassarawa, benue, plateau and rivers.
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Funflipper: 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
lonecatt:
An ancestor who tells you he is contesting for president just because it is his turn definitely have nothing to offer.

he came to supply more agbado and cassava to urchins

Not when he has a proven track record stretching from Abia to Zamfara.
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Funflipper: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
eas01:

You delluded. No way Tinubu wins nassarawa, benue, plateau and rivers.

Tinubu will win Rivers thanks to Atiku.
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Funflipper: 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Icumsa45:
Muslim Muslim ticket will be his undoing .

Even when his wife is a pastor?
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by lonecatt(m): 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
Funflipper:

Not when he has a proven track record stretching from Abia to Zamfara.
track record when he was younger oga.
i have commended tinubu in various fora as one of or the best governor in his time.
now that he is old and weak , there are a lot of work that he will be doing by proxy, he will depend largely on people doing the job on his behalf just like what we are witnessing with buhari and his health challenge. as you can see the ancestor is already peeing in his body.
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by stan83: 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
[quote No Tinubu is so confused he is not mentally, physically and morally fit to be a nigeria president.
author=Moh247 post=114594103] cool

Jagaban the man with positive vibes and energy

Always on the move, no time for pettiness, Tinubu is so focused

.[/quote]
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Emdebby2: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Strong man
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by tibatobi: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
God1000:
I hereby reject Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Atiku.

Nigeria is seriously sick and doesn't need another namby Pamby president

Please shun ethnic politics and vote wisely next year, it's for the good of everyone including the generation yet unborn.

ur opinion does not count,who cares
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by DrMuzungu(m): 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
Good people of Katsina, beware, Tinubu has landed.
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Epedure: 12:09am On Jul 11, 2022
Sleekfingers:
Good....... That's our next president, whether una like it or not..,..

Tinubu will win in Lagos, oyo, ondo, ekiti, osun, Kwara, Kogi, Ogun, niger, Katsina, kano, Kaduna, borno, sokoto, jigawa, yobe, gombe , kebbi, zamfara, nassarawa , ebonyi, Benue , plateau, and rivers

Peter obi win in Anambra, imo , enugu , abia, Edo, bayelsa, Akwa ibom, cross rivers

Atiku will win in Adamawa.....

I don't agree with Ebonyi, Benue and River for Jagaban but anything can happen...
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by AlphaTaikun: 2:21am On Jul 11, 2022
Allahisarapist:
As a true yoruba Christian.
We reject Muslim Muslim ticket, we already know who they are.
I and my family are obediently yusuful
Hey you dweeb and liar! You are not a Yoruba Christian but a troll spamming NL with the same fake message.
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by AlphaTaikun: 2:32am On Jul 11, 2022
Allahisarapist:
As a true yoruba Christian.
We reject Muslim Muslim ticket, we already know who they are.
I and my family are obediently yusuful
You are a chronic liar! You are
not a Yoruba Christian but a newly registered troll.

Stop spamming this website with the same false and inciting posts.
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by loko50(m): 4:18am On Jul 11, 2022
Rikidony:

I don't care, Muslim can vote their choice since that's what APC wanna turn the election to, my conscience will be clear I voted Peter Obi no matter the outcome, I voted Buhari in 2015 and it's been my biggest mistake, never toiling that route again...

Why do you think voting PO will not be another mistake? That man cannot solve any problem in Nigeria. The problems are beyond him. PO can only succeed in disintegrating the country!
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Rikidony(m): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2022
loko50:

Why do you think voting PO will not be another mistake? That man cannot solve any problem in Nigeria. The problems are beyond him. PO can only succeed in disintegrating the country!
So it's a weak and sick Tinubu that can solve Nigeria's issues, you don't see what the North is planing for Tinubu, e go soon clear una for eye.
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by saintrow1: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2022
Rahkman:
How come him no send south east grin agbado and cassava

They can't afford it
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by loko50(m): 10:49am On Jul 11, 2022
Rikidony:

So it's a weak and sick Tinubu that can solve Nigeria's issues, you don't see what the North is planing for Tinubu, e go soon clear una for eye.

Tell us what the north are planning nah. A sick Tinubu is far better than a healthy PO. Intelligence is better than strength. Tinubu nah your mate?
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Rikidony(m): 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
loko50:

Tell us what the north are planning nah. A sick Tinubu is far better than a healthy PO. Intelligence is better than strength. Tinubu nah your mate?
"A sick Tinubu is better than PO" thats the most ridiculous statement have heard from a Batified so far, you definitely pushing this argument based on an ethnocentric position..
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Pootle: 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
em no wear suit and polo dis time grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by helinues: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
PoliciaNLand:

Rule 2

If I catch you?
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by DiscoverID: 7:58am On Mar 12, 2023
LegendHero:
Asiwaju Jagaban.

God bless the incoming president in 2023.
We told them! cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun / Governor Wike Mobbed By Corpers At Rivers NYSC Camp (photos) / Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.