Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) (53222 Views)

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) / Colorful pictures as Tinubu lands In Ilorin (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by gasparpisciotta: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
stanluiz:
You are insane!! The same Chiarman mao that was responsible for the death of hundreds millions of people in China.

Go and read about the great leap forward. Chiarman mao was a failure.

Insanity is your family disease.

I thought you can be engaged in an intellectual discussion, I never knew you are a dumb f@ck
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Uchasa(m): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:
Good....... That's our next president, whether una like it or not..,..

Tinubu will win in Lagos, oyo, ondo, ekiti, osun, Kwara, Kogi, Ogun, niger, Katsina, kano, Kaduna, borno, sokoto, jigawa, yobe, gombe , kebbi, zamfara, nassarawa , ebonyi, Benue , plateau, and rivers

Peter obi win in Anambra, imo , enugu , abia, Edo, bayelsa, Akwa ibom, cross rivers

Atiku will win in Adamawa.....

Tinubu winning Rivers is only a dream. Who will vote for Tinubu in Rivers?
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Rikidony(m): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Okealaaye:

Great decision, sir. But how would you take it when all Muslims vote for their faith by giving their votes to Tinubu, a Muslim? I trust you'll respect their choice as they're not making any bones about yours? The new song then is, Live and let live!

I don't care, Muslim can vote their choice since that's what APC wanna turn the election to, my conscience will be clear I voted Peter Obi no matter the outcome, I voted Buhari in 2015 and it's been my biggest mistake, never toiling that route again...
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Tinubu will win in Lagos, oyo, ondo, ekiti, osun, Kwara, Kogi, Ogun, niger, Katsina, kano, Kaduna, borno, sokoto, jigawa, yobe, gombe , kebbi, zamfara, nassarawa , ebonyi, Benue , plateau, and rivers

Peter obi win in Anambra, imo , enugu , abia, Edo, bayelsa, Akwa ibom, cross rivers

Honestly, I don't see Tinubu winning this comming election.

Christains are alienated from APC, and Northern muslims may or may not go for APC now that Buhari is not on the ballot (unless Bubu can actively campaign for Tinubu and tell them to vote for him). The Southern vote is currently split between Tinubu and Obi. Middle Belt could either go for Atiku and PDP or Obi.

This isn't 1993, when Nigerians wanted the army out, so they put aside tribal differences and religion differences and voted for Abiola-Kingibe.

As it is, Atiku wins , maybe with Obi a close second. TInubu comes in third. Runoff...Atiku v Obi.
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Rikidony(m): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
Safyqueen:
G

And when you vote for your faith and lose, what next? You become yus-less to your country and be wailing loudly.
I can never be useless in my life, Buhari's incompetency has never affected me, no matter the outcome of this election my conscience will be clear
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by sekem: 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
This Is Why It Will End In Tears For Those Hoping To Inherit Buhari's Block Votes

Do you know that in 2003 - 2015 that North West and Noth East had some PDP and other parties governors voted by the masses of the aforementioned two regions, but at the national level they always vote for Buhari's personality as a presidential candidate in 2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015 respectively despite Buhari having his own party candidates at state level during governorship election ?..

Why didn't Buhari influence his followers to vote for his party candidates at the state level during governorship election those periods ?

In 2015 when Nothern big weights politicians like Kwankwaso, Atiku and Buhari were together, they narrowly managed to give Jonathan 3 million votes difference , what would now happen now they have spilted ?

Are those waiting to Iherit Buhari's votes want Buhari to rig an election for them ? :
( Note that Buhari doesn't care about politics or political party affairs like a nationalist he should be, Buhari place more on ethnicity that party affairs.. To him ethnicity matters more than governance, competence , equity or political party affairs.. You can check his current administration for confirmation)..

Infact, the new electoral law is like a dagger on their chest!!

I ask again, how would they now inherit Buhari's cult followers after these reasons
listed above?

Please, kindly explain or summarize the new electoral law for me bikonu.
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by symbianDON(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:
let's make a public bet on this brother
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by BreacherX(f): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
Please I'm sorry to bring my personal issues here, but I really need the help of nairalander..

I'm in a stranded situation right now I can barely feed.....

please anything you can render to me I'll appreciate thanks

2248739102--UBA--Ebenezer
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Sunsets: 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Katsina or Kastina?
Lanrelagboi:
BAT in Katsina to visit president Buhari for Sallah

https://twitter.com/tosino52/status/1546111231286804481?t=62lQGHhwATomj6Z6SOuZYw&s=19
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by DesignMaestro(m): 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Allahisarapist:

Then wetin be Jesus in Islam?
Jesus is Isah son of Maryam (Mary). He is messenger and prophet of God.

Have you ever heard a Muslim mock Jesus the way you people mock prophet Mohammed? It is a sin of blasphemy to do so.

Muslims name their kids Isah (yeshu in aramaic, yeshua in hebrew and jesus in english)
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Sureboyy(m): 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Ment?
Tinubu win for which Rivers ?
Unless wike defect sha
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Jmichael1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:

abeg remove bayelsa frm dat list bcus 80% vote goes to david lyon(APC)
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Allahisarapist: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
DesignMaestro:
Jesus is Isah son of Maryam (Mary). He is messenger and prophet of God.
Wetin be the name for koran
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
Jmichael1:

abeg remove bayelsa frm dat list bcus 80% vote goes to david lyon(APC)

Ok
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sureboyy:

Ment?
Tinubu win for which Rivers ?
Unless wike defect sha

It is an obvious, handwriting on the wall.....Wike will work against Pdp and LP......
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
symbianDON:
let's make a public bet on this brother

Sorry. I don't bet.......
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by DesignMaestro(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
Allahisarapist:

Wetin be the name for koran
Isah. He is also referred to as Masihu ibnu Maryam
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by symbianDON(m): 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Sorry. I don't bet.......

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Honestly, I don't see Tinubu winning this comming election.

Christains are alienated from APC, and Northern muslims may or may not go for APC now that Buhari is not on the ballot (unless Bubu can actively campaign for Tinubu and tell them to vote for him). The Southern vote is currently split between Tinubu and Obi. Middle Belt could either go for Atiku and PDP or Obi.

This isn't 1993, when Nigerians wanted the army out, so they put aside tribal differences and religion differences and voted for Abiola-Kingibe.

As it is, Atiku wins , maybe with Obi a close second. TInubu comes in third. Runoff...Atiku v Obi.

Currently, Buhari is 100% supporting Tinubu.........but he might change his mind in dire minutes
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Uchasa:

Tinubu winning Rivers is only a dream. Who will vote for Tinubu in Rivers?

Let's all keep our fingers crossed. 2023 is round the corner
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Currently, Buhari is 100% supporting Tinubu.........but he might change his mind in dire minutes

No, Buhari would support Tinubu. Bubu is a loyal party man (except when he ran away from ANPP to form CPC)...and he would back Tinubu.

The problem is, would Buharimaniacs listen to their master, and vote for BAT, or would they say...Bubu is not on the ballot, let's do as we want...and split their votes between APC and PDP?
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
Subsidywise20:

No, Buhari would support Tinubu. Bubu is a loyal party man (except when he ran away from ANPP to form CPC)...and he would back Tinubu.

The problem is, would Buharimaniacs listen to their master, and vote for BAT, or would they say...Bubu is not on the ballot, let's do as we want...and split their votes between APC and PDP?

You just asked a very valid question
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by ofiko123(m): 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
The jagaban himself..
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by buckeyemedia: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Jagaban the man with positive vibes and energy

Always on the move, no time for pettiness, Tinubu is so focused

Focused on emptying the Treasury?
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:

I don't think so......I think peter obi will do well in all southeast states, but excluding Ebonyi

you dont know igbo, people that boyscout Atiku's campaign because of choosing peter obi will still treat his fĂșck up, they did it for Ojukwu, so who is Tinubu

igbo are vindictive
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Tareq1105: 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Rikidony:
Since BAT has decided to go the Muslim - Muslim ticket, I will vote for my Faith, welcome me to the #OBIDIENT movement.

I have decided to be Obidient and be Yus-ful to my country.....

Your Obi cannot stop killing of christians especially in the North. This is the truth.

I would rather vote for Asiwaju for his religious tolerance, a man who has been married to a Christian wife RCCG Pastor for 40 yrs without converting her to Islam. He's not a religion bigotry.
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by eeetuk(m): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
President Tinubu?

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Uchasa(m): 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Let's all keep our fingers crossed. 2023 is round the corner

Keep your fingers crossed for sure.
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by anonimi: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
lonecatt:
ok which side are you?

Is it not obvious? In any case, why should that matter to you

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Tareq1105: 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
Rikidony:

I can never be useless in my life, Buhari's incompetency has never affected me, no matter the outcome of this election my conscience will be clear

Amen, none of us will be useless.

What we need today is not religion but the competence of the man and his ability to be fair to all religions.

Yes, Tinubu is a Yoruba Muslim and has a Muslim northern but a very fair and liberal person.

Let me ask you, what would a Christian VP do if the president is a religious fanatics? What has Osinbajo done since they have been killing christians? Nothing.

Tinubu is very religious tolerance. He doesn't discriminate against anyone religion and tribe. He would not supervise the killing of anyone.

Tinubu has been married to a Christian wife, a RCCG Pastor for 40 yrs now and he never thought of converting her to Islam. That's the man that has the capacity to unite Nigeria and Nigerians irrespective of your religion.

I'm a Christian and I prefer him bcoz I know he would promote religious tolerance.

In 1993 when MKO Abiola ran Muslim Muslim ticket, he automatically conceded the following positions to christians:

SGF
Minister of Finance
Minister of Justice
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Chief of Defense Staff

With these sensitive positions, which I considered to be more crucial than VP, christians went into poll and voted him.
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by newnigerdelta1: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Wetin you know?na owner dey destroy this country with owner bad belle......talking as if you done fit quench the fire way dey your bedroom....
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by GEOBOSS2020(m): 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:

I no wan call you otondo sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun / Governor Wike Mobbed By Corpers At Rivers NYSC Camp (photos) / Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.