Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Corolla 2009: AC & Radiator Issue - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Corolla 2009: AC & Radiator Issue (1861 Views)

My Car Radiator Issue / 4 Typical Signs Of A Failing Radiator / Don't Top-up Your Radiator With Water. Use Engine Coolant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corolla 2009: AC & Radiator Issue by Johnnyboy6757(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lawalemi:
I changed AC compressor and afterwards my engine temperature increases each time I switch on Air Conditioner.
Now mechanic is asking that I change radiator.
My fear is that this could be a trial and error solution.
Please what could trigger temperature the moment I switch on AC in Corolla LE 2009?
Thanks
check the returning hose of ur radiator if it's returning water properly. The try using engine coolant for sumtime

1 Like

Re: Corolla 2009: AC & Radiator Issue by Lawalemi(m): 7:26am On Jul 14, 2022
Johnnyboy6757:
check the returning hose of ur radiator if it's returning water properly. The try using engine coolant for sumtime
Okay, I will.

Thanks
Re: Corolla 2009: AC & Radiator Issue by Raregem9000(m): 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
Have you found any solution yet? I changed my radiator cover today and my car now works perfectly with AC on without overheating. You can do the same too if you haven't solve the problem.
Some mechanics are quark. One once tell me that the engine gasket is the problem. I told him i have heard him. I drove my car out of his shop and make use of google search alongside with Nairaland
Lawalemi:

Okay, I will.

Thanks
Re: Corolla 2009: AC & Radiator Issue by Lawalemi(m): 12:07am On Jul 31, 2022
Raregem9000:
Have you found any solution yet? I changed my radiator cover today and my car now works perfectly with AC on without overheating. You can do the same too if you haven't solve the problem.
Some mechanics are quark. One once tell me that the engine gasket is the problem. I told him i have heard him. I drove my car out of his shop and make use of google search alongside with Nairaland
I will try this trick. I once heard about it but I felt its too insignificant to solve overheating problem but now I heard again.
I'll let you know.
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Mechanic For VW Passat 2006/7 / Can You Tell What Brand Of Toyota Car This Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.