Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ (35483 Views)

Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) / Dead Or Alive, Biafra Will Come And Oduduwa Will Be Free –kayode Replies Kemi / Stolen Mandate: Chief Femi Fani Kayode Replies Sultan Of Sokoto "If You Go To Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by mindtricks: 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lumig:
grin
The citizens will create a problem and in turn cry like babies that have been denied breast for a month, looking for who to blame for their evil deeds

Bitter truth!

1 Like

Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by mindtricks: 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
slymansun:

The fact is there is a Fulani agenda in this country.
Fulani bandits/terrorists and herdsmen have taken over all the forests in Nigeria, maiming, killing and kidnapping. And the Nigeria army are doing nothing to stop them especially in the south, instead they are conniving with them.
I have interacted with some soldiers and I can as a matter of fact, tell you that the Nigerian army is highly compromised. That is part of the source of incompetence.

Hmm!
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by mindtricks: 11:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Rexymania:
Dude is not relevant any more since he joined APC lol

At times, just leave partisanship and nail the truth.
Not until you lose a loved one in all this like some of us before you face reality.

FFK's party relevance is no where as important as national security issue at stake.
People are dying daily!
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by MiaBeer(m): 3:27am On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by pquaver(m): 8:08am On Jul 11, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
DHQ has gone to the dogs.
They only award contract to themselves there, the place is now a windpipe for syphoning Government military budget and allocation.

Terrible humans!!!!!!!

The DHQ is headed by an igbo man. You won't see them bashing the man, just put hausa man there an see how the will carry it on there head. They are the best the say.. Under dis man DHQ is now nonsense but compare it with oloronsakin time boko dey receive wotowoto.. The ipob wailers will not cry there normal cry cos the man is Igbo.. The will give u exc3for his failure watch, the will blame chief of army staff who is answerable to the man ooo.. Same thing they will do with obi. Immediately he fails the will blame others for his failure.
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by opribo(m): 8:43am On Jul 11, 2022
Wonder why we shy away from the truth. Who put DHQ there?

A tyro government starts showing from the head. Remove this inefficiency and see Nigeria move forward.
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by Insectkiller: 9:42am On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by Heroicvic(m): 10:42am On Jul 11, 2022
adioolayi:
They can just carry this man yet and take him to the war front...let him see what you do

He’s talking about service chiefs not frontline soldiers…. Assuming bandit raped your mother before you go understand but watch out
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by JerryJude(m): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
Waiting for the military to fire back.. FFK 2:1Military
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by JerryJude(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
pquaver:

The DHQ is headed by an igbo man. You won't see them bashing the man, just put hausa man there an see how the will carry it on there head. They are the best the say.. Under dis man DHQ is now nonsense but compare it with oloronsakin time boko dey receive wotowoto.. The ipob wailers will not cry there normal cry cos the man is Igbo.. The will give u exc3for his failure watch, the will blame chief of army staff who is answerable to the man ooo.. Same thing they will do with obi. Immediately he fails the will blame others for his failure.
I pity your ignorance, you don't even know you is incharge of DHQ, if you did you would have mentioned his name in your post..I believe you don't even know tribes that are Igbo or not..go and find out who's in charge of DHQ and where does he come from...I just pity you..
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by 9japride(m): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
slymansun:

The fact is there is a Fulani agenda in this country.
Fulani bandits/terrorists and herdsmen have taken over all the forests in Nigeria, maiming, killing and kidnapping. And the Nigeria army are doing nothing to stop them especially in the south, instead they are conniving with them.
I have interacted with some soldiers and I can as a matter of fact, tell you that the Nigerian army is highly compromised. That is part of the source of incompetence.
[color=#006600][/color]

It's terrible. The army needs direct orders to act effectively.
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by 9japride(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
arantess:

You are the funny clown here
Has the constitution not empower the military to act under certain circumstances?

Are you telling me if Cameroonian army suddenly show up in FCT ready for battle all officer and men will simply "wait" for order before engaging

Kaiii
[color=#006600][/color]

You are the funny and uninformed clown here. So you don't know the army needs direct orders to act? Keep living in denial. If the oga at the top says the army shouldn't attack certain people, they will obey the last command. Na 9ja wey dey. So stop pretending.
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by mutvy: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
Can't the Nigerian Army shut this guy up? He is attacking an institution.
Re: Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ by Essien45: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
JBriel:

I've heard your chants. What useful things did he say plz

Read it yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inibehe Effiong Released After One Month In Prison (photos) / Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos / Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.