Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi (1487 Views)

Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview / Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by ryloy: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Obi lacks physical and fiscal achievements , I Challenge Him to Debate-Umahi

https://twitter.com/Oniyabba/status/1546020004730216448

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by PresidObi: 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
Another one wants to trend but is very unpopular, so he picks a popular name and talks about him in the hope of being noticed.

Obi is too huge for you guys.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by Ebubu3: 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
Umahi would floor him in physical achievements

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by God1000(m): 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
Don't be a wet blanket and spoilsport Mr governor

5 Likes

Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by Nwabueze22: 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
Don't compare Mazi Peter Obi with the Uburu born bush man called Devil Umaru

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
You should know the source. Agbadoism and cassavasism news

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by Feggie3: 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Omoh! That Umahi Na wizard for infrastructure. So I heard though I never visited his State!!!

1 Like

Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by Moh247: 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
grin

23 bridges, State owned medical University, State owned Airport, Zonal police command, school of nursing, international mall, international shopping complex

Haba no kill Peter Obi abeg

5 Likes

Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
Before Tinubu urchins drag you into foolish argument just know it's a FAKE NEWS. EVERYTHING ABOUT TINUBU AND HIS SUPPORTERS IS
FAKE
NEWS.
BE GUIDED

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by ThatFairGuy1: 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
We all know Pandora criminal is just a well packaged fraud, he's below how he's being projected by his bulldogs

1 Like

Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by Ttalk: 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
From Umahi? This one go loud o

1 Like

Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by Ebubu3: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nwabueze22:
Don't compare Mazi Peter Obi with the Uburu born bush man called Devil Umaru

I knew it! Who you can't beat, you resort to insults!

You are demarketing Obi the more.

1 Like

Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by PresidObi: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ebubu3:

That's why he couldn't get the APC ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by RuddyFusion(m): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
Fake news

3 Likes

Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by Ebubu3: 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:
grin

23 bridges, State owned medical University, State owned Airport, Zonal police command, school of nursing, international mall, international shopping complex

lmao. obi's achievements are in the air, i left this in bank i left that. schools came first in waec grin

no physical structure we fit see with awa naked eyes.

Dave Umahi get am boku ! he fit even dash other states about 4 fly overs and ebonyi would still have the highest number of fly overs in South East haha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by Ceenaija(m): 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
Shameless man called Devil Umahi, I thought after APC convention u would have covered your face in shame.
Go back to your work engineering work you have stolen enough..
Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by lonecatt(m): 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:
grin

why una no make umahi your presidential candidate so that Peter Obi can debate with him instead of that agbado cassava ancestor?
Election never reach you are already wishing that umahi was your candidate grin
una never chi chumtin

2 Likes

Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by Ebubu3: 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
PresidObi:

That's why he couldn't get the APC ticket.
he simply couldn't because someone was already making friends to clinch it even before he became governor.

obi couldn't clinch PDP ticket either
Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by Smithkafors(m): 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
This one dey never see road... We are talking of Peter, the incoming this one is looking for debate. Go and debate tinubu in your party.

Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu will be ridiculed more if Umahi denies this as he will soon do. Stop fake news, stop Tinubu's desperation to destroy Nigeria. He is old and dying. Aso Rock is not a morgue or a hospital.

1 Like

Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by Moh247: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
lonecatt:
why una no make umahi your presidential candidate so that Peter Obi can debate with him instead of that agbado cassava ancestor?
Election never reach you are already wishing that umahi was your candidate grin
una never chi chumtin

You need atleast two pages on Nairaland thread to fully exhaust Tinubu's achievements in Lagos, from model schools LASTMA, LAWMA, Lekki housing, Free trade zone hosting Dangotebrefinery, Eko Atlantic city, RRS, BRT, Metro Cab, Metro Rail

Omo e looooooooooooong
Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by lonecatt(m): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:

You need atleast two pages on Nairaland thread to fully exhaust Tinubu's achievements in Lagos, from model schools LASTMA, LAWMA, Lekki housing, Free trade zone hosting Dangotebrefinery, Eko Atlantic city, RRS, BRT, Metro Cab, Metro Rail

Omo e looooooooooooong
You did not include free agbado and cassava? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by Moh247: 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
lonecatt:
You did not include free agbado and cassava? grin grin

But Na Ibo eat roasted Corn with Okpa, and Akpu, Fufu and Eba made of Cassava pass

Abi una one dey form for us, say rice and indomie Na Ibo food
Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by lonecatt(m): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:

But Na Ibo eat roasted Corn with Okpa, and Akpu, Fufu and Eba made of Cassava pass

Abi una one dey form for us, say rice and indomie Na Ibo food
I know you love agbado and cassava alot.

1 Like

Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
Another Igbo man pulling his brother down. IPOB miscreants won't see this now. They'll soon blame Tinubu for Umahi's outburst.
Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Achievements or not, Obi is next President.

The maximum you can do is to blame yourself for not bringing someone better since 2020.

But you see this moment, Obi must enter. Muslims can't continue.

I don't know how to drive it into some people's head.
Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ebubu3:

Physical achievement but he has 55.8% extreme poverty in his state.

How many of his people are sustainably employed? 90% of all known and unknown gunmen are from there.

His so-called projects are hardly up and running. All of them are just standing unutilised. (+ Fulani killings he never interrupted).

If Obi knows the man he will floor him gwogwo.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by Obidient4life3: 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Umahi should shut up and face his disgrace.
Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by DWickedLandLord: 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ebubu3:

That's fantastic...still

It's Anambra we know

That fat ugly girl sure gets a lot of attention
I don't think it's supposed to work that way

Apparently nobody can just promote their candidate in peace. There must be attachment
Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by DWickedLandLord: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
Another Igbo man pulling his brother down. IPOB miscreants won't see this now. They'll soon blame Tinubu for Umahi's outburst.

Actually, you're the first person to mention Tinubu.

Let's try to be factual no matter how difficult it might be

As far as Umahi, we don't have messiahs in igboland. You're allowed to speak freely.
At the end of the day, The People will still make their choice.

We're not going to pretend Umahi is no longer igbo like some people did Obasanjo
Re: Obi Lacks Physical And Fiscal Achievements , I Challenge Him To Debate-umahi by Vulturereloaded: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
Incoming. Thanks Tinubu, you never disappoint in wrong decisions.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo: Peter Obi & The N4billion He Invested As Governor In Oil Firm / Hauwa Atiku-uwais, Daughter Of PDP Presidential Flag Bearer, Alhaji Atiku Abubak / Pictures From 2019 Buhari's Rally In Anambra, Yet He Couldn't 10% Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.