Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra (1475 Views)

Amaechi Demolished Mosques, Didn't Appoint Northerners, We Won't Vote Him: Arewa / Yes, Peter Obi Is Right, Nigeria Has Just 2 Million Cars! / Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by naijapips04: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
21 AUGUST 2012Daily Trust (Abuja)
By Beatrice Onuchukwu
Awka — Anambra State Governor Peter Obi has said that he would rebuild the mosque that was recently demolished in Onitsha.

Speaking yesterday when he received the Muslim council in the state led by its chairman, Alhaji Adudulraham Suberu, Obi said the on-going demolition was aimed at making the state more beautiful and clean for the people. He promised to re-build the mosque that was demolished at the site the government provided for them.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201208210792.html

1 Like

Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by naijapips04: 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
Peter Obi Demolished Mosques in Anambra state and relocated Hausa communities.

Zombidients are trying to rewrite history.

Absolutely nothing special about Peter obi.

2 Likes

Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
naijapips04:

All Muslims will vote for Tinubu, no Muslim dare not vote for him angry

The mosque was rebuilt abi na?

How many churches was demolished in Anambra this year alone?

10 Likes

Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by TinubuThief: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
Mumu man . Una propaganda will not work this time. Obi is the choice of the youth period

11 Likes

Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by naijapips04: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
Thinkam:

All Muslims will vote for Tinubu, no Muslim dare not vote for him angry

The mosque was rebuilt abi na?

How many churches was demolished in Anambra this year alone?

The question is whether Peter obi Demolished Mosques or not. Don't be dull.

And how do you know they were rebuilt?

How many churches did he demolish.

1 Like

Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by naijapips04: 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
TinubuThief:
Mumu man . Una propaganda will not work this time. Obi is the choice of the youth period

Speak for your self, ofeke.
Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by mycar: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
naijapips04:

Speak for your self, ofeke.
Why calling him ofeke when he is far better than you?

2 Likes

Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by Lastmessenger2: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
Countless churches have been demolished in the north and nobody is making noise about it. Stop raising unnecessary dust. Peter obi is your next president. Know this and know peace.

4 Likes

Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by naijapips04: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
mycar:

Why calling him ofeke when he is far better than you?

Ignored.
Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by naijapips04: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
Countless churches have been demolished in the north and nobody is making noise about it. Stop raising unnecessary dust. Peter obi is your next president. Know this and know peace.

Don't be dull. The question is, did Peter obi demolish mosques? And yes, Peter oBi Demolished Mosques.

1 Like

Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by mycar: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
naijapips04:

Ignored.
Better!

2 Likes

Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by Guyman01: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
Urchins won't rest even when their lies have been bursted several times sad

Didn't they see where Odumeje was assaulted by a useless security agent during the demolition of his church for contravention?
Why not post a picture of the mosque demolished

2 Likes

Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by Lastmessenger2: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
naijapips04:

Don't be dull. The question is, did Peter obi demolish mosques? And yes, Peter oBi Demolished Mosques.
who cares? What's special if he demished mosque?
Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by naijapips04: 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
who cares? What's special if he demished mosque?

So you agree that Peter obi Demolished Mosques. Good. Move on. Point proven and accepted.

1 Like

Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
He must have his reasons if that is true.
Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by naijapips04: 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
Jennifer663:
He must have his reasons if that is true.

Oh it's true alright. He did demolish mosques. It was so targeted that Muslims in Anambra state had to pay him a special visit to complain about the targeting.
Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
You be ashamed of yourself. Fake News can't make Tinubu president. See the ghost you're fighting hard to make your leader.

2 Likes

Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
naijapips04:

Oh it's true alright. He did demolish mosques. It was so targeted that Muslims in Anambra state had to pay him a special visit to complain about the targeting.
Perfect.
Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
naijapips04:

The question is whether Peter obi Demolished Mosques or not. Don't be dull.

And how do you know they were rebuilt?

How many churches did he demolish.

I'm asking you have proof they weren't rebuilt?

2 Likes

Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by naijapips04: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
Thinkam:

I'm asking you have proof they weren't rebuilt?

I'm asking you proof they were rebuilt. At least we can confirm from the horse's mouth that they were truly demolished.
Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by BlazinGlory40: 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
naijapips04:

If you are not unintelligent, you’d see where he promised to build a new mosque for them but no, you are blind.

2 Likes

Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by naijapips04: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

If you are not unintelligent, you’d see where he promised to build a new mosque for them but no, you are blind.

Uchu, the question was whether or not he Demolished the mosques. Thanks for agreeing that he did demolish Mosques. It was so targeted that heads of Muslims in Anambra had to pay him a visit.

And what proof do you have that they were rebuilt? Ofeke.

2 Likes

Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by BlazinGlory40: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
naijapips04:

Uchu, the question was whether or not he Demolished the mosques. Thanks for agreeing that he did demolish Mosques. It was so targeted that heads of Muslims in Anambra had to pay him a visit.

And what proof do you have that they were rebuilt? Ofeke.

Why don’t you prove they were never rebuilt. Common get lost from here.

2 Likes

Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by naijapips04: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Why don’t you prove they were never rebuilt. Common get lost from here.

Uchu he demished the mosque. That you have now confirmed. Show evidence that he rebuilt them.
Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
naijapips04:

I'm asking you proof they were rebuilt. At least we can confirm from the horse's mouth that they were truly demolished.

Yeah and you read the reason why

2 Likes

Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by naijapips04: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
Thinkam:

Yeah and you read the reason why

Any idiot can give any reason. We didn't hear that any church leader visited him. This was purely targeted.

That is by the way. At least we have now commonly agreed that Peter Obi Demolished Mosques during his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
naijapips04:

Any idiot can give any reason. We didn't hear that any church leader visited him. This was purely targeted.

That is by the way. At least we have now commonly agreed that Peter Obi Demolished Mosques during his tenure.

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by techWriter3: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
Mumu man

2 Likes

Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by Oilwell(m): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
Op may God have mercy on you.

For those who cares to know the truth

https://www.nairaland.com/7290961/unrelated-pictures-used-falsely-depict

I can remember in 2011, Obi was featured in a Radio Nigeria program called Radio Link.

(... mind you, PO then, was the only governor that had courage to come on that program because it's open to the public to call-in)

There in the program, someone called to ask Obi if it's true that he chased Northerners away...

Obi replied him and said, do you have a Northern brother in my state?
The guy said NO.

Obi said okay...

Why I asked is, I wanted you to call your brother now and ask him if I drove him away.

Then Obi said, if you know any Northerner that has a brother in Anambra, or that's living in Anambra, please call and ask him if I drove them away.

He later told the guy, I gave the Northerners a very good place which their leaders came to thank me for it.

In conclusion he told the guy, I will appreciate if you can come down to Anambra and see for yourself.

The guy appreciated him and ended the call...

See, don't believe propaganda... If you're not sure of anything don't disseminate it.

On Obi mandate I and my family stands.

PS:
No matter who becomes the president of Nigeria, I will still make more money.

Before we tell you that OBI is better, it's for a purpose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by naijapips04: 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
Oilwell:
Op may God have mercy on you.

For those who cares to know the truth

https://www.nairaland.com/7290961/unrelated-pictures-used-falsely-depict

Zombidient, read what u posted. Peter obi himself admitted to demolishing mosques. Don't be a dunce.

1 Like

Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by Oilwell(m): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
naijapips04:

Zombidient, read what u posted. Peter obi himself admitted to demolishing mosques. Don't be a dunce.

https://www.nairaland.com/7176949/tinubu-convicted-narcotics-trafficking-usa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes, Peter Obi Demolished Mosques In Anambra by naijapips04: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
Oilwell:

https://www.nairaland.com/7176949/tinubu-convicted-narcotics-trafficking-usa

In your zombidient mind, I support Tinubu? Whatever makes you sleep well at night.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Denies Owning 2019 Bullion Vans / Obi's Greed Is A Problem For Southern Presidency / Ongoing Protest In Bori, Rivers State As Wike Manipulates Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.