Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Ekweremadu Saga - Woman Revealed Happenings In Details In The Last Court Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Saga - Woman Revealed Happenings In Details In The Last Court Case (230 Views)

Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss / Picture Of The Alleged 15 Yr Old Kid In The Ekweremadu Saga / Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Saga - Woman Revealed Happenings In Details In The Last Court Case by Deltawarri(m): 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
A video was shared Online where a woman who was present at the last court case narrates in Details the happenings at the last court case. Listen to her carefully

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6QrJCSB8P0

Video evidence that the boy was kept in a house against his will by some men of color, Four men.
He escaped from the house to report to the police

Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu and his wife, Beatrice, have pleaded not guilty to the charges of Human Trafficking and Organ Harvesting in the United Kingdom.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Not Work For Such A Man’ – Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group / Young Girl Donates Money To Peter Obi (video) / Lessons Learnt From Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.