Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee (32119 Views)

Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence / I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder / Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Opmic: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
donphilopus:

That you're suffering doesn't mean others are.
Didirin. If you ask this one na why he thinks he is not suffering, he will start boasting of some chicken change.
Bro, we are all suffering, dangote is suffering, everyone is suffering.
But I think the suffering has mastered you so much that some few thousand naira is enjoyment to you.
Travel and live abroad for one year and you will curse Nigeria government from there.
We are suffering ooo. Millionaire billionaires we are all suffering
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by king6869: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by donphilopus: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
Opmic:

Didirin. If you ask this one na why he thinks he is not suffering, he will start boasting of some chicken change.
Bro, we are all suffering, dangote is suffering, everyone is suffering.
But I think the suffering has mastered you so much that some few thousand naira is enjoyment to you.
Travel and live abroad for one year and you will curse Nigeria government from there.
We are suffering ooo. Millionaire billionaires we are all suffering

I don't have to live abroad for me to enjoy life.

Are people who Obi governed in Anambra enjoying today? Abeg getat.!
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Ojuntana: 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
Subsidywise20:

It depends on if Buharimainiacs listen to their master and vote for BAT (Northerners have voted for Southern candidates before...Abiola in 1993, and Obasanjo in 1999). But Atiku, as you say, is around, and Buhari is not on the ballot (unless someone bribes INEC to replace the APC logo with Buhari's face).

SW may vote for BAT...but it is not looking good. 2019...went 55-45% to APC...which for a region that was supposedly a Tinubu bloc...is not good. (Buhari by contrast gets over 70% of the votes in his region when he runs).
There are no buharimaniacs. Only islamomaniacs and northomaniacs to borrow your adjective. Once Buhari is out, they start drifting away to a new idol. 1993 was there only time a Southerner beat a notherner in the North. And that anomaly was birthed on the strength of the PDM which was a northern movement to rescue power from the military. APC is a nothern movement too but to rescue power from the South. It's two different scenario. If I know the northern voters well, they will soon start shifting towards PDP. Not necessarily en masse but enough to weaken the party.
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Ojuntana: 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I Love PMB too

Is it your love? Nekwanum okolo o!
So you only love people with access to power.
Shame
A servant cannot serve two masters
Though same can't be said for a prostitute
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by beylinko02: 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice one Masari.

Tinubu playing the same exact game Abiola played in 1993 by choosing a Kanuri VP.

--Babagana Kingibe is Kanuri who was Abiola vice in 1993.

--Kassim Shettima is Kanuri and the current Tinubu VP.

At least Shettima is also from Northern Minority tribe and I am sure just as the North voted MKO in 1993 without no animosity whatsoever, we are confident Asiwaju will get the required vote in the North.

Shettima is a very fine pick.

Can you tell us the outcome of that romance Abiola had in 1993?
We will all see the end of this also.
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by bigtt76(f): 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
Like say e resign with hin chest angry

Vixlot:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/tinubus-running-mate-masari-resigns-hopes-to-serve-nigeria-in-future/

Statement by Alhaji Ibrahim Masari on his resignation as APC Vice President Nominee.
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by nonireel(m): 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Job's leprosy fall on every church goer that will vote uncircumcised ancestors come 2023.
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Successlane: 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
press9jatv:
In the light of APC's Muslim-Muslim ticket, this how the 19 northern states may likely cast their votes @ 2023 presidential polls

1.Borno - APC
2.Yobe - APC
3.Adamawa - PDP
4.Taraba - PDP
5.Gombe - PDP
6.Bauchi - PDP

7.Kano - NNPP
8.Kaduna - PDP
9.Katsina - APC
10.Kebbi - APC
11.Jigawa - PDP
12.Zamfara- PDP
13.Sokoto - PDP

14.Niger - APC
15.Nassarawa - PDP
16.Plateau - PDP
17.Kogi - PDP
18.Kwara - APC
19.Benue - PDP

Gombe, Zamfara, Kogi, PDP?

This thing wey you dey smoke strong o !!!
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by famology(m): 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Subsidywise20:

That is possible too (LP has no structure on ground in most states, SE inclusive)...but at the same time, Obi's supporters have hit the ground running, and might be able to mobilise enough support.

But then again, they still have work to do, and internet support in Nigeria does not translate to votes on the ground.(Nigerian politicans pay more attention to what happens on ground than what happens online..even then, they still have online prescence, it's just not that importante)

What Obi is doing is killing the chances of Atiku and PDP that's all. Especially in the south east and south south that are originally PDP strongholds. They can't get bloc votes in those zone anymore.
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Makbams: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ok,
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by shegra58: 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
God1000:
Something is wrong somewhere
Nothing is wrong just that Masari have his own ambition and he believes that taking the VP position can affect his ambition
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Opmic: 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
donphilopus:

I don't have to live abroad for me to enjoy life.

Are people who Obi governed in Anambra enjoying today? Abeg getat.!
The issue is whether or not we are suffering under Tinubu sponsored Buhari government
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
famology:

What Obi is doing is killing the chances of Atiku and PDP that's all. Especially in the south east and south south that are originally PDP strongholds. They can't get bloc votes in those zone anymore.

Even then, I'm not sure. LP still has a lot of work to do (they went nowhere in Ekiti, and are not even in the running in the upcoming Osun election), and as for the SE....I still think PDP has enough to make a good showing. South South is most likely PDP, though a lot depends on what Wike does next. But most South southerners are PDP or APC. May be tough there.

LP has a lot of work to do before they can say they got a lot of votes. Nigerian elections are never won by just winning one part of the South (or North for that matter).

Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Leah32: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
Charmingrascal:
Tinubu's ambition is dead.

Picking Shettima as his running mate will give him no chance in 2023.
Henceforth I am giving my full support to Atiku/Okowa ticket.

Christians won't be regarded in Tinubu's government, Christians are already being persecuted in Nigeria voting Muslim/Muslim runners will have a very damning effect on Nigeria Christians as a whole.

I am a proud Yoruba man but at the moment I am dropping my support for Tinubu for his insensitive act.
This clearly shows that Christians will have no place in his government.

SDFU , what do you really know about religion? Religion never develop a nation , it’s a personal believe . Are you following everything the scriptures talked about ?

Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by mpire: 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
diplomat058:

Bro, as a fellow Yoruba and a Christian, I would advise that we stick to BAT. Is Osinbajo not a pastor, look at how christians are being butchered by armed Fulani militia under Buhari. Sometimes, it is better we fight for our rights from outside than being represented impotently. One thing I know is that, BAT would spend a large percentage of his administration trying to please and beg the Christians, especially Yorùbá, for this political sidelining

This is a special kind of stu.pid.
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by diplomat058(m): 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Opmic:

So you actually Know Christians are being butchered under buhari, and the next thing better than buhari is another Muslim Muslim ticket.
How dumb can you get and still breath

Don't be a slowpoke na. Why have you been crying on my mention. So who should I have stayed with, ehn? Dami lóun, bọọda odẹ grin

Is Atiku, another Fulani, corruption apologist and "anything-sellable" IMF lapdog? Or Obi, the IPOB candidate whose only major achievement as a Governor is the regurgitated tales of how he left money in the bank?

I know you are probably a non-Yorùbá who has been here for a while, but if you use your senses wisely, you would know that Tinubu is the most qualified of the candidates with traceable milestones to attest to his brilliant political technocracy as an administrator

LooL

Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by diplomat058(m): 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
mpire:

This is a special kind of stu.pid.

Hahaha says a mpukumiri-inspired IPOB bingo grin

1 billion of you can't stop Asíwájú presidency grin

Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by PigTormentor: 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
donphilopus:

Obi that would come a distant fourth?

Distant 4th may not be possible. Peter Obi-tuary will not even win a single local government not to talk of a single state.

Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by ejimatic: 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
Vixlot:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/tinubus-running-mate-masari-resigns-hopes-to-serve-nigeria-in-future/

Statement by Alhaji Ibrahim Masari on his resignation as APC Vice President Nominee.
BAT has finally chosen carefully a VP.against expectations of many who want him to take a community candidate as his vice. With his choice his massive votes in the North are certain.
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by LegalWolf: 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice one Masari.

Tinubu playing the same exact game Abiola played in 1993 by choosing a Kanuri VP.

--Babagana Kingibe is Kanuri who was Abiola vice in 1993.

--Kassim Shettima is Kanuri and the current Tinubu VP.

At least Shettima is also from Northern Minority tribe and I am sure just as the North voted MKO in 1993 without no animosity whatsoever, we are confident Asiwaju will get the required vote in the North.

Shettima is a very fine pick.

I think the Yoruba, Kanuri and Tiv people of Benue have an alliance. Right from the first republic to date, they often integrate more.

Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by maasoap(m): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
Charmingrascal:

Christians won't be regarded in Tinubu's government, Christians are already being persecuted in Nigeria voting Muslim/Muslim runners will have a very damning effect on Nigeria Christians as a whole.

I am a proud Yoruba man but at the moment I am dropping my support for Tinubu for his insensitive act.

You are a Yoruba before being a Christian.
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by maasoap(m): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Zelenskyy:
The Islamization agenda is now very Obvious for all to see.

And Tinubu because of his Lust for power has made himself a willing tool for his Fulani masters to use.

But their Evil plan is dead on arrival.... This is not 1993.

Christians everywhere must rise up and Say No to this Evil Party called APC and their Presidential candidate.

Every well meaning Nigerian must Say No to the disenfranchisement and marginalization of any particular Religion.

Religious violence was even more rampart in those 90's than now. Tell us another strory.
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by famology(m): 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Even then, I'm not sure. LP still has a lot of work to do (they went nowhere in Ekiti, and are not even in the running in the upcoming Osun election), and as for the SE....I still think PDP has enough to make a good showing. South South is most likely PDP, though a lot depends on what Wike does next. But most South southerners are PDP or APC. May be tough there.

LP has a lot of work to do before they can say they got a lot of votes. Nigerian elections are never won by just winning one part of the South (or North for that matter).

The point is that there'll be no bloc votes for Atiku and PDP this time in the south east and south south. Even if the pdp wins the zones, their margins of victory will be greatly eaten into by Peter Obi.
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Paulianfa(m): 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Omo see script grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
We already knew that u will not succeed as Tinubu running mate.
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by IbadeHQ: 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Charmingrascal:

Osinbajo is a Christian and a pastor as well, has anything changed?. Even if Tinubu picks Pope will you guys vote for him. Abeg Make una shift. Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
You and tinubu your boss will finally become OBIdient.
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Zelenskyy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
maasoap:

Religious violence was even more rampart in those 90's than now. Tell us another strory.

Keep deceiving yourself....

This Government has FAILED WOEFULLY on their promise of Security in the nation.

Since you claim that Religious violence was more rampant in the 90s than now, .....

Why has Buhari that Tinubu packaged to Nigerians not been able to eradicate Religious violence that you claim is less today... ?

You better stop deceiving yourself.

The Church of Jesus is under serious attacks almost on a weekly basis and this useless APC Government have shown their ineptitude to arrest the situation.

Buhari's Failure = Tinubu's Failure

The Church of Jesus would rise up in One Accord and in Unison to reject this Evil Party whose sole aganda is to Islamize Nigeria.

APC has now shown it's true colors that it is an Islamic party. It is now Official and Nigerians would give them the Official rejection that a Religious bias party deserves.

Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by africanusvu(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Even if obi don't win these ellection,he have really changed the narrative and Nigeria politics will learn their lesson
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by kilisi(m): 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Charmingrascal:

Osinbajo is the current vice president. What difference is it making now?

I thought you are more intelligent than this sef.

Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting / "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK / Ganduje Inspects Two Mega Projects To Be Commissioned By Buhari Tomorrow