Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee (32113 Views)

Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence / I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder / Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Ojuntana: 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I Love BAT
You no longer love PMB
Political olosho
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Hassanmaye(m): 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
Vixlot:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/tinubus-running-mate-masari-resigns-hopes-to-serve-nigeria-in-future/

Statement by Alhaji Ibrahim Masari on his resignation as APC Vice President Nominee.
Eyya
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Cajal(m): 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
blazingblender:
Ok
No body confuse pass APC
if this is true then
He should immediately become OBIdient
Don't be a
jonsing man
Twice
Just like Obi was confused when he selected DOYIN OKUPE as placeholder

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by FuckOsuPigs: 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
donphilopus:

Obi that would come a distant fourth?

IAbeg who wan take 3rd from him
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by famology(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Charmingrascal:
Tinubu's ambition is dead.

Picking Shettima as his running mate will give him no chance in 2023.
Henceforth I am giving my full support to Atiku/Okowa ticket.

Christians won't be regarded in Tinubu's government, Christians are already being persecuted in Nigeria voting Muslim/Muslim runners will have a very damning effect on Nigeria Christians as a whole.

I am a proud Yoruba man but at the moment I am dropping my support for Tinubu for his insensitive act.
This clearly shows that Christians will have no place in his government.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by cochexky: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
donphilopus:

That you're suffering doesn't mean others are.

Lol... Do u actually know the meaning of national suffering. U feel to chop and drink fanta makes u better ? Hahaha if na that side I'm sure to be better than u.

This is why I'm suspecting that most of you kicking against Peter Datti are not well informationed or not Nigerians..

How on earth will a normal person in this Nigeria support to keep same old people that has finished the country.

Abeg I'm tired of talking to some weak brain boys.

No vex I called you a boy bro.. u just reason like one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Oskiplug(m): 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
APC and Stupidity sha,

Get your Graphic designs done for just 2k
Check for details in my Profile.
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Ojuntana: 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Obi may most likely take second behind Atiku in the election. Not fourth.

Chirsitian voters may give their votes mostly to PDP or LP. APC may get the minority of christian votes in the end. Mulsims may go for PDP and APC, with LP getting a minority of votes. Either way, Tinubu by not choosing a christian VP...which by the way he could not do, as it would have worsened his chances of winning in the North, and led to Atiku winning by a wider margin....has made his chances bad in the middle belt and South. The North is not guaranteed, unless Bubu can raise support there for him.

Bubu that could not help his in-laws, aides and family members win elections will now break his back for Tinubu. Well, let's wait and see.
But even if Buhari canvasses for him, I still see Atiku winning the North. The North are never known to betray themselves politically.
That said, Tinubu stands to be there first person to win a presidential election while losing the region he represents if he wins
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Echoban: 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
I pity any yarinba who think they are doing me if dey don't vote for obi ,2023 na Sharia law everybody go dey under ,vote wisely

Same way BAT did it in lagos bah
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Okoroawusa: 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ojuntana:

You no longer love PMB
Political olosho
I Love PMB too

Is it your love? Nekwanum okolo o!
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Donpaper: 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice one Masari.

Tinubu playing the same exact game Abiola played in 1993 by choosing a Kanuri VP.

--Babagana Kingibe is Kanuri who was Abiola vice in 1993.

--Kassim Shettima is Kanuri and the current Tinubu VP.

At least Shettima is also from Northern Minority tribe and I am sure just as the North voted MKO in 1993 without no animosity whatsoever, we are confident Asiwaju will get the required vote in the North.

Shettima is a very fine pick.
And just like MKO was not sworn in, same will be BAT
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Opmic: 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice one Masari.

Tinubu playing the same exact game Abiola played in 1993 by choosing a Kanuri VP.

At least Shettima is also from Northern Minority tribe and I am sure just as the North voted MKO in 1993 without no animosity whatsoever, we are confident Asiwaju will get the required vote in the North.

Before 2pm.
E go shock you
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by press9jatv: 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu falls to the trap of cabals and they will all desert him
Tinubu is a goner for the Muslim-Muslim ticket
Congratulations � to Atiku in advance for allowing the Muslim-Christian ticket in Pdp
Congratulations to Pdp
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ojuntana:

Bubu that could not help his in-laws, aides and family members win elections will now break his back for Tinubu. Well, let's wait and see.
But even if Buhari canvasses for him, I still see Atiku winning the North. The North are never known to betray themselves politically.
That said, Tinubu stands to be there first person to win a presidential election while losing the region he represents if he wins

It depends on if Buharimainiacs listen to their master and vote for BAT (Northerners have voted for Southern candidates before...Abiola in 1993, and Obasanjo in 1999). But Atiku, as you say, is around, and Buhari is not on the ballot (unless someone bribes INEC to replace the APC logo with Buhari's face).

SW may vote for BAT...but it is not looking good. 2019...went 55-45% to APC...which for a region that was supposedly a Tinubu bloc...is not good. (Buhari by contrast gets over 70% of the votes in his region when he runs).
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by porthouse7(f): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
blazingblender:
Ok
No body confuse pass APC
if this is true then
He should immediately become OBIdient
Don't be a
jonsing man
Twice
hmmm please recieve sense, if u don't know politics stay away
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Opmic: 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

Flatin0s right now...

They will shed bloody tears today.

See them advising Tinubu their worst enemy on a better choice of VP.

If you hate someone, when making an error, you even encourage him more.

Tinubu will beat Atiku black and blue. Obi will run away like a coward... as usual.

Like Ojukwu, like Kanu, like Obi.... chestbeat and run before 1st gunshot.
You don't get it, OBI is not an igbo project .
He is a 'new Nigeria is a must now' Project. Even God Support the guy, and who God support na majority
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by king6869: 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Opmic: 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
Charmingrascal:

Christians won't be regarded in Tinubu's government, Christians are already being persecuted in Nigeria voting Muslim/Muslim runners will have a very damning effect on Nigeria Christians as a whole.

I am a proud Yoruba man but at the moment I am dropping my support for Tinubu for his insensitive act.

Still look keenly, you will see that OBI is the man
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by freshpzy1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Charmingrascal:

thesame TINUBU

that has differs ethnics & religion in his government

even yeeboo people dey top office for lagos

oga find something else to say

On JAGABAN mandate we stand

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by press9jatv: 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
In the light of APC's Muslim-Muslim ticket, this how the 19 northern states may likely cast their votes @ 2023 presidential polls

1.Borno - APC
2.Yobe - APC
3.Adamawa - PDP
4.Taraba - PDP
5.Gombe - PDP
6.Bauchi - PDP

7.Kano - NNPP
8.Kaduna - PDP
9.Katsina - APC
10.Kebbi - APC
11.Jigawa - PDP
12.Zamfara- PDP
13.Sokoto - PDP

14.Niger - APC
15.Nassarawa - PDP
16.Plateau - PDP
17.Kogi - PDP
18.Kwara - APC
19.Benue - PDP

Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by famology(m): 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Obi may most likely take second behind Atiku in the election. Not fourth.

Chirsitian voters may give their votes mostly to PDP or LP. APC may get the minority of christian votes in the end. Mulsims may go for PDP and APC, with LP getting a minority of votes. Either way, Tinubu by not choosing a christian VP...which by the way he could not do, as it would have worsened his chances of winning in the North, and led to Atiku winning by a wider margin....has made his chances bad in the middle belt and South. The North is not guaranteed, unless Bubu can raise support there for him.

Obi will not win a single state in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Opmic: 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Carlosdd:

Either you like it or not everyone knows his /her candidate come 2023 . Shun politics of hatred, envy, jealous and bitterness am talking to all internet bandits and terrorist who want to kill their selves because they don’t want to see opposition, what then is the beauty of democracy? . Better face your life and engage in meaningful and fruitful things , if you have a preferred candidate campaign and canvass vote for your candidate book of Roman chapter 13 verse 1-2 is my witness Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

Meanwhile Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is my choice and my candidate 2023
Say this prayer bro: if any havoc will come directly from the administration of Tinubu against Christians let it befall me and my family first.

NB: I can say this for the LP candidate because I'm sure religious havoc ain't part of their agenda
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by omenka(m): 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Pachukwudi44 and those Mkpurummiri influenced political analysts said Masari wouldn't resign when the time comes. cheesy
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
famology:

Obi will not win a single state in Nigeria

That is possible too (LP has no structure on ground in most states, SE inclusive)...but at the same time, Obi's supporters have hit the ground running, and might be able to mobilise enough support.

But then again, they still have work to do, and internet support in Nigeria does not translate to votes on the ground.(Nigerian politicans pay more attention to what happens on ground than what happens online..even then, they still have online prescence, it's just not that importante)
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice one Masari.

Nobody will vote APC.
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Opmic: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
diplomat058:

Bro, as a fellow Yoruba and a Christian, I would advise that we stick to BAT. Is Osinbajo not a pastor, look at how christians are being butchered by armed Fulani militia under Buhari. Sometimes, it is better we fight for our rights from outside than being represented impotently. One thing I know is that, BAT would spend a large percentage of his administration trying to please and beg the Christians, especially Yorùbá, for this political sidelining
So you actually Know Christians are being butchered under buhari, and the next thing better than buhari is another Muslim Muslim ticket.
How dumb can you get and still breath
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by donphilopus: 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
cochexky:

Lol... Do u actually know the meaning of national suffering. U feel to chop and drink fanta makes u better ? Hahaha if na that side I'm sure to be better than u.

This is why I'm suspecting that most of you kicking against Peter Datti are not well informationed or not Nigerians..

How on earth will a normal person in this Nigeria support to keep same old people that has finished the country.

Abeg I'm tired of talking to some weak brain boys.

No vex I called you a boy bro.. u just reason like one.

You're not making sense boy.
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Opmic: 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
diplomat058:

Bro, as a fellow Yoruba and a Christian, I would advise that we stick to BAT. Is Osinbajo not a pastor, look at how christians are being butchered by armed Fulani militia under Buhari. Sometimes, it is better we fight for our rights from outside than being represented impotently. One thing I know is that, BAT would spend a large percentage of his administration trying to please and beg the Christians, especially Yorùbá, for this political sidelining
That 'spend large percentage of his administration trying to please Yoruba ' is the hunger behind this clear stupidity from Yoruba people. they are deceiving themselves thinking with Tinubu there will be more appointments for yorubas, cash transfer and others.
Don't worry vote Tinubu, iya a je......
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Opmic: 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
Jmichael1:

nah u even get time to answer dat ode....
You are afraid bro. You must be praying that as it on online, let it not be so in reality.
But things are changing now
Re: Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee by Tflex01: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
diplomat058:

You are wise.

Firstly the Yoruba christians should understand that Igbos hate Tinubu first because of his tribe and not his religion.
Tinubu brought many christians to limelight e.g Ambode, Sanwo olu, Osinbajo and never discriminated against them. His wife is a redeem pastor that still attend their programs till date etc...

As a Christian myself, nothing can change my mind against Asiwaju now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) / Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina / Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.