Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Laptop Quality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Laptop Quality (1073 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop Quality by dMetalist(m): 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Please house I want to go into ethical hacking
I am told that I must get a laptop
Please can anyone refer me to a good laptop
My budget is #80,000

Someone suggested Laptop Dell Inspiron 15 4GB Intel Pentium HDD 500GB at that price
Please I need your input
Re: Laptop Quality by lildush(m): 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hacking? Like is dis yahoo thing a normal happening for youths in DIS country? Wat is going on? Ur openly saying it like u want to go for bible study.. na wao..
Re: Laptop Quality by Samwils: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Before rushing to vomit Ill stuffs from your mouth, ensure it's not out of ignorance. Please endeavor to conduct a little search on google about 'ethical' hacking before coming here to spew trash
Re: Laptop Quality by Cladez(m): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
lildush:
Hacking? Like is dis yahoo thing a normal happening for youths in DIS country? Wat is going on? Ur openly saying it like u want to go for bible study.. na wao..
You just displayed your ignorance for the world to see and it’s stinking!!

Who do you know is an Ethical hacker??
FYI they are always in demand all over the world.
Re: Laptop Quality by lildush(m): 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
Cladez:
You just displayed your ignorance for the world to see and it’s stinking!!

Who do you know is an Ethical hacker??
FYI they are always in demand all over the world.
D fact day Dey are in demand doesn't mean its right. Hacking is illegal and its a crime... Ur d 1 dat is ignorant.. can you see it now?
Re: Laptop Quality by odinson1(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
lildush:

If boys don't do yahoo,how are you gonna be buying shawarma and ice cream every weekend? cheesy
Re: Laptop Quality by lildush(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
odinson1:

If boys don't do yahoo,how are you gonna be buying shawarma and ice cream every weekend? cheesy
Boys should Go n learn hand work.. do a decent job to make a living.... If u can't afford ice cream.. leave it. U don't have to go into crime to get money to buy ice cream... Just imagine what Ur doing Yahoo for? Ice cream.. DAT is a waste of sin... If Ur doing Yahoo to feed Ur family. I may reason with u. Its even bad to do such. U need to repent oóoo.

1 Like

Re: Laptop Quality by Autobot05: 2:48am On Jul 14, 2022
dMetalist:
My budget is #80,000

Someone suggested Laptop Dell Inspiron 15 4GB Intel Pentium HDD 500GB at that price
Please I need your input

That processor is whack ( I stand to be corrected )
With that amount you should get a core i3 -i5 system ( check look out for the generation tho )
Look out for the ram capacity too ( or if possible you can just make it up to 100k and get a core i5)
Go with a buddy that knows a bit about computers when going tho to help you test it properly)
And no go dey do illegal work when you get am o

Link me up as I like these tech skills naturally

Just gonna leave this here :- Jesus is the ONLY way❤️

1 Like

Re: Laptop Quality by Autobot05: 2:53am On Jul 14, 2022
lildush:

D fact day Dey are in demand doesn't mean its right. Hacking is illegal and its a crime... Ur d 1 dat is ignorant.. can you see it now?

No sir you’re getting it all wrong
Ethnically hacking can be very useful sir

1 Like

Re: Laptop Quality by Bluezy13(m): 3:24am On Jul 14, 2022
lildush:

My dear, law enforcement agencies and secret services all over the world have hackers at their disposal. They can't do without hackers.

Hacking is not always attributed to evil.
Knowledge is good when it is for the good of mankind, but the abuse of knowledge is evil.

1 Like

Re: Laptop Quality by odinson1(m): 7:35am On Jul 14, 2022
lildush:

Boys should Go n learn hand work.. do a decent job to make a living.... If u can't afford ice cream.. leave it. U don't have to go into crime to get money to buy ice cream... Just imagine what Ur doing Yahoo for? Ice cream.. DAT is a waste of sin... If Ur doing Yahoo to feed Ur family. I may reason with u. Its even bad to do such. U need to repent oóoo.

Read my post againgrin
I was being Sarcasticcheesy

1 Like

Re: Laptop Quality by lildush(m): 8:13am On Jul 14, 2022
odinson1:

Read my post againgrin
I was being Sarcasticcheesy

Its ok bro.. I dey with u. May God bless our legit hustle.. amen
Re: Laptop Quality by lildush(m): 8:15am On Jul 14, 2022
Bluezy13:

My dear, law enforcement agencies and secret services all over the world have hackers at their disposal. They can't do without hackers.

Hacking is not always attributed to evil.
Knowledge is good when it is for the good of mankind, but the abuse of knowledge is evil.

I agree with you on this. But in Nigeria. Its always for bad.. believe me n I don't support it. May God bless our legitimate hustle.. amen
Re: Laptop Quality by Darkseid(m): 8:23am On Jul 14, 2022
dMetalist:
My budget is #80,000

Please I need your input
I'll give you a UK used core i5 at that amount. Visit https://maxio.ng to check out my catalogue.
Re: Laptop Quality by Darkseid(m): 8:26am On Jul 14, 2022
dMetalist:
My budget is #80,000

Please I need your input
I'll give you a UK used core i5 at that amount. Visit https://maxio.ng to check out my catalogue.
Re: Laptop Quality by khreus(m): 9:03am On Jul 14, 2022
dMetalist:
My budget is #80,000

Please I need your input
@op, have sent you a mail pls respond.
You should probably go for that Dell. forget all these other laptops hyping. when it comes to processing power speed and durability, DELL products are one of the best.
Re: Laptop Quality by ubunja(m): 9:17am On Jul 14, 2022
lildush:

don't let "hacking" confuse you. There are people who make a living hacking the right way. They're called White Hats. They're the ones who test systems to see if they're secure enough. Eg How do you think banks manage to make their systems hard to hack? Its because they hire white hat hackers to have a go at their systems as a way of testing them. And this is just one example.

7 Likes

Re: Laptop Quality by khreus(m): 9:23am On Jul 14, 2022
Autobot05:

That processor is whack ( I stand to be corrected )
With that amount you should get a core i3 -i5 system ( check look out for the generation tho )
Look out for the ram capacity too ( or if possible you can just make it up to 100k and get a core i5)
Go with a buddy that knows a bit about computers when going tho to help you test it properly)
And no go dey do illegal work when you get am o

Link me up as I like these tech skills naturally

Just gonna leave this here :- Jesus is the ONLY way❤️
inspiron 15 processor is whack?. lol. are you typing thru the smoky haze of your fav M.J. Well, i shouldn't overrule your take tho i'm contesting it. inspiron 15 as with most dell laptops comes in i3,i5 and i7 and it is the only i5 series that's littering the street so i'm guessing that what the op is going for. And the processor being whack? c'mon, Dell as moved from AMD processor components to INTEL so there's nothing whack about it. if your laptop go spoil normal normal, nothing go stop am from spoiling
Re: Laptop Quality by dMetalist(m): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2022
Thanks everyone for your inputs

I later got a Hp ProBook 6550b i5 core
Re: Laptop Quality by dMetalist(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2022
lildush:

Is that your boyfriend's job??
Re: Laptop Quality by Delight2014(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2022
dMetalist:
Thanks everyone for your inputs
I later got a Hp ProBook 6550b i5 core
At what amount did you buy it?
Re: Laptop Quality by dMetalist(m): 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
Delight2014:

At what amount did you buy it?

#80,000
U.k used
Re: Laptop Quality by lildush(m): 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
ubunja:
don't let "hacking" confuse you. There are people who make a living hacking the right way. They're called White Hats. They're the ones who test systems to see if they're secure enough. Eg How do you think banks manage to make their systems hard to hack? Its because they hire white hat hackers to have a go at their systems as a way of testing them. And this is just one example.

I know so bro... But naija people mostly use good things d bad way. Am very sure dere is a bit of yahoo in DAT young man's quest... And am not in support of dat.. DAT is the reason y I commented.. may God bless our legitimate hustle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laptop Quality by Autobot05: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
khreus:

inspiron 15 processor is whack?. lol. are you typing thru the smoky haze of your fav M.J. Well, i shouldn't overrule your take tho i'm contesting it. inspiron 15 as with most dell laptops comes in i3,i5 and i7 and it is the only i5 series that's littering the street so i'm guessing that what the op is going for. And the processor being whack? c'mon, Dell as moved from AMD processor components to INTEL so there's nothing whack about it. if your laptop go spoil normal normal, nothing go stop am from spoiling

He stated a pentium processor that’s why I said so
Btw it’s still below mediocre ( if it’s what’s in the image )

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Re: Laptop Quality by ubunja(m): 5:44am On Jul 15, 2022
lildush:

I know so bro... But naija people mostly use good things d bad way. Am very sure dere is a bit of yahoo in DAT young man's quest... And am not in support of dat.. DAT is the reason y I commented.. may God bless our legitimate hustle
nice one man.

3 Likes

Re: Laptop Quality by lildush(m): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2022
dMetalist:

Is that your boyfriend's job??

Kilode?

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Marry A Girl Whose Immediate Family Member is a Yahoo thief / Man Codedly Shares Nudde Video Of Olosho Lady With Soft Breasts / Lagos Secondary School Students Of Federal Government College, Ijaniki, Caught E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.