Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,354 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Senator Kashim Shettima Is My Running Mate...." Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Kashim Shettima Is My Running Mate...." Bola Tinubu (434 Views)

Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Ayo Fayose (Photos) / Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate / Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Senator Kashim Shettima Is My Running Mate...." Bola Tinubu by abc115: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Senator Kashim Shettima is my running mate...."

Bola Tinubu

https://twitter.com/TNOnigeria/status/1546146862918426624
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Is My Running Mate...." Bola Tinubu by God1000(m): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
It's a historic mistake
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Is My Running Mate...." Bola Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
I love this
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Is My Running Mate...." Bola Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
God1000:
It's a historic mistake
You mustn't vote him. It's not by force

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Is My Running Mate...." Bola Tinubu by Ahmed0336(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I tire o, as if he had the intention to vote him.

1 Like

Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Is My Running Mate...." Bola Tinubu by Lukgaf(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I don't think it is wise for some groups to issue threat on the choice of a party's candidate. Just don't vote the party if you don't like their candidates. Shikena!

Just like threatening glo network because their data is expensive. Is it a must you use glo?

1 Like

Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Is My Running Mate...." Bola Tinubu by Carlosdd: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

The SS first supported Abiola in 93 and Obasanjo in 99 and 2003.

You people think you are smart.Come and steal 30% in Rivers let's see

Either you like it or not everyone knows his /her candidate come 2023 . Shun politics of hatred, envy, jealous and bitterness am talking to all internet bandits and terrorist who want to kill their selves because they don’t want to see opposition, what then is the beauty of democracy? . Better face your life and engage in meaningful and fruitful things , if you have a preferred candidate campaign and canvass vote for your candidate book of Roman chapter 13 verse 1-2 is my witness Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

Meanwhile Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu 2023 my choice my candidate

1 Like

Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Is My Running Mate...." Bola Tinubu by Mynd44: 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2022

(1)

How A Druggie And A Boko Haram Kingpin Plan To Rescue A Sinking Nation / Osun Election: Aregbesola Denied Statement / Would You Accept Election Loss In A Free And Fair Presidential Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.