Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? (874 Views)

Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here / Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna / Kashamu To Supporters: Let’s Work With Adebutu’s Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by SlurUsername1: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
mycar:

Issue of morality falls under culture and religion, and LGBTQs falls under it
Christianity preaches against nudity, it preaches modesty and that humans be clothed and Claded in modest apparels, would you support the killing of nudists, if a bill were propped up by Christrans asking for the execution of nudists simply because it violates Christianity?
Islam mandates all women to be clothed in hijabs, would you endorse the killings of women who default simply because according to you morality should entirely be devolved to religious people and their adherents?
I believe Mr obis vice was talking from the religion angle as well. Sir, so if ur religion insist that homosexuals should be be killed just as Peter obi vice claims, you would endorse it?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by nazicartel(m): 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Mr man calm your nerves down and comprehend my qtn slowly, then respond like someone without inner turbulence.
In your own opinion sir, do you think Peter Obi’s vice was wrong to have suggested the killing of LGBTQS in Nigeria?
Just got to check your name now actually. Anyway, he's not wrong. I hate homosexuals too
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by mycar: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Christianity preaches against nudity, it preaches modesty and that humans be clothed and Claded in modest apparels, would you support the killing of nudists, if a bill were propped up by Christrans asking for the execution of nudists simply because it violates Christianity?
Islam mandates all women to be clothed in hijabs, would you endorse the killings of women who default simply because according to you morality should entirely be devolved to religious people and their adherents?
I believe Mr obis vice was talking from the religion angle as well. Sir, so if ur religion insist that homosexuals should be be killed just as Peter obi vice claims, you would endorse it?
Like I told you, the issue has been laid to rest and you resurrecting it now is born out sinical motive, I don't support gayism and I don't support killing either and regarding Obi's vice opinion about gay people, I don't support him on that one and I will never support him on that but hey, he is the vice and his principal holds a different opinion. I hope that gives you a relief.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by SlurUsername1: 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
mycar:

Like I told you, the issue has been laid to rest and you resurrecting it now is born out sinical motive, I don't support gayism and I don't support killing either and regarding Obi's vice opinion about gay people, I don't support him on that one and I will never support him on that but hey, he is the vice and his principal holds a different opinion. I hope that gives you a relief.

Yeah definitely
The calabar traditionalist who practiced the killing of twins and called it culture and religion must have been right to practice such despicable act. If Mary slessor hadn't abolished it, folks like you would say it's the exclusive resolve and decision of traditionists to decide who breaths or not. Whether it is right or wrong to kill twins because a certain tradition dictates so is topic for another day.
Thanks for your time and I hope international observers are watching
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by SlurUsername1: 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
nazicartel:
Just got to check your name now actually. Anyway, he's not wrong. I hate homosexuals too

I hope international observers are watching. grin
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by mycar: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Yeah definitely
The calabar traditionalist who practiced the killing of twins and called it culture and religion must have been right to practice such despicable act. If Mary slessor hadn't abolished it, folks like you would say it's the exclusive resolve and decision of traditionists to decide who breaths or not. Whether it is right or wrong to kill twins because a certain tradition dictates so is topic for another day.
Thanks for your time and I hope international observers are watching
International observer my foot, you are still a kid, what was Buhari stand on gay, he outrightly rejected it and nothing has happened.
Out of the numerous problem we have in this country. It is gay right your problem?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Let's Rub Mind. Why Do You Support The Killings Of Gays? by ccffwx: 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
immortalcrown:
First of all, did Obi say Gay people should be killed? I need to understand your question before I answer it.

Modified
This poster is confused and looking for a problem where there is none. I asked him if Obi said Gay people should be killed. He indirectly admitted Obi did not say so. I then told him to remove Obi in the caption of his post so I will answer his question. He has not responded since then but he is responding to other people whom he thinks he can outsmart.

He's a big fool so ignore him. God has not ordained Tinubu to be president so he will not be. Let him/ them keep running around in circles and painting illusions to the gullible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Donating Your Money To Presidential Candidates / Former President Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State, And Ot / SS/SE/NC Will Give Obi 12M / 15M Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.