Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts And Sucking Her Breasts - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts And Sucking Her Breasts (870 Views)

Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow / Nigerian Bride & Groom Hold Each Others Private Parts In Wedding Videos & Photos / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts And Sucking Her Breasts by smile11s(m): 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
A teenage girl simply identified as Chidimma who works as a maid in Warri, Delta State, has accused her madam of beating her almost every night for refusing to lick her private parts and suck her breasts.

My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts And Sucking Her Breasts - Teenage Housemaid Claims

Gist reports that Chidinma in a video clip that lasted two minutes, 38 seconds long, said she is from Imo State and that she wishes to return to her parents as she could no longer endure her mistress' cruelty and sexual assaults.

She, however, did not mention the name of her mistress and efforts to get it were not successful as of the time of filing this report.

Chidinma who spoke in pidgin English said

“My aunty came to our village and told my parents that she wanted someone who would be taking care of her children because she is not always at home. I agreed to follow her but sometime after we came to Warri, when I wanted to sleep in the night, she would come and wake me up and ask me to suck her private parts and her breasts and if I refused to lick them, she would slap me.

Sometimes if I refused to do it when I was sleeping, she would come to me and march on me with her two legs and ask me to stand up. She would then force me to suck her private parts and I would climb on her to suck her breasts which have chicken pox.

When I finished sucking, she would ask me to bring my torch and insert it in my private parts. But when I could not do it, she forcefully pushed me out, shouting at me and asking why I could not do what she wanted me to do at my age.

I was worried that at my age, this woman wanted to deflower me. My mother never taught me anything like that.

For three months now, whenever I am sleeping in the middle of the night, she would wake me up and force me to do that and when she notices that her children are looking at us, she would shift her body away from me. I am 10 years old but she has made me look as if I am 13 years old.”

https://gist.am/question/my-mistress-beats-me-for-not-licking-her-private-parts-and-sucking-her-breasts-

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts And Sucking Her Breasts by God1000(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
This is totally unacceptable and outrageous, that woman is evil, lock her up

3 Likes

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts And Sucking Her Breasts by blazingblender(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hmmmmm
Sexually frustrated mistress
That woman deserves death sentence
Jonsing woman
First time am hearing a woman raping a girl
Many of this happens but she is just the first to speak up

2 Likes

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts And Sucking Her Breasts by immortalcrown(m): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
No be rape be dis?

If no be rape, na sexual assault.

If na man do am, protest for don start.

1 Like

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts And Sucking Her Breasts by Mindlog: 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
She is a lesbian paedophile and needs to be arrested and prosecuted, get the father of the children to take custody .
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts And Sucking Her Breasts by Mariangeles(f): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
immortalcrown:
No be rape be dis?

If no be rape, na sexual assault.

If na man do am, protest for don start.

Whether na man or na woman, wetin bad, bad!
Make una stop to dey excuse bad thing because of gender!
Na wetin dey destroy many people for this forum.
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts And Sucking Her Breasts by 9182736455O1999(m): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Where is futureisfemale? Come and see what your gender is doing.

1 Like

Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts And Sucking Her Breasts by 9182736455O1999(m): 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
Mariangeles:

Whether na man or na woman, wetin bad, bad! Make una stop to dey excuse bad thing because of gender! Na wetin dey destroy many people for this forum.
Where in his post did he say the act was good?
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts And Sucking Her Breasts by immortalcrown(m): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Mariangeles:
Whether na man or na woman, wetin bad, bad!
Make una stop to dey excuse bad thing because of gender! Na wetin dey destroy many people for this forum.
I tell you say e good? Maybe na your mama dey excuse bad things.
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts And Sucking Her Breasts by odinson1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Where in his post did he say the act was good?

Nor mind am
Comprehension problem
Re: My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts And Sucking Her Breasts by Mynd44: 5:35am On Jul 11, 2022

(1)

1.5HP LG Dual Inverter Air Condition For Sale / Please Advice I'm Confused. / Sons And Their Fathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.