Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Please Advice I'm Confused. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice I'm Confused. (875 Views)

Advice!!! I'm Planning On Arranging Thugs To Beat My Sister / I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. / Will She Be A Good Wife? I'm Confused, Help Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice I'm Confused. by sheetred: 4:06pm On Feb 01
Over the past three years of my marriage, I've observed a recurring pattern in my dreams where I get attacked and chased whenever I become close to another woman. This has led me to avoid interacting with these women, initially thinking it might be a coincidence or that I consistently encounter individuals with negative intentions. However, when I discussed this with an old girlfriend, she clarified that it might be connected to my wife's cultural background, where women from her tribe are strictly forbidden to cheat on their husbands and they might have done something to prevent me from sleeping with another girl. This has left me feeling confused. Has anyone faced a similar situation, and if so, could you please offer advice on how to navigate this?

1 Like

Re: Please Advice I'm Confused. by madridguy(m): 4:28pm On Feb 01
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice I'm Confused. by Nice2023(m): 4:50pm On Feb 01
Hope say no be village u go marry ur wife...?

Naso e dey be sometimes.
Re: Please Advice I'm Confused. by sheetred: 5:54pm On Feb 01
We had our traditional wedding at my parent's house in the city, followed by a white wedding on the island in Lagos. Sometimes, situations like this can be challenging. Have you or someone you know faced a similar issue, and if so, how was it solved?
Nice2023:
Hope say no be village u go marry ur wife...?

Naso e dey be sometimes.
Re: Please Advice I'm Confused. by sheetred: 6:08pm On Feb 01
Her parents house I mean not mine
sheetred:
We had our traditional wedding at my parent's house in the city, followed by a white wedding on the island in Lagos. Sometimes, situations like this can be challenging. Have you or someone you know faced a similar issue, and if so, how was it solved?
Re: Please Advice I'm Confused. by Nice2023(m): 6:16pm On Feb 01
sheetred:

U have a very strong spirit that is why but there isn't big thing here.
Re: Please Advice I'm Confused. by SIXFEETUNDER: 6:49pm On Feb 01
Take arsenic for it to stop
Re: Please Advice I'm Confused. by Blakjewelry(m): 7:56pm On Feb 01
sheetred:
Over the past three years of my marriage, I've observed a recurring pattern in my dreams where I get attacked and chased whenever I become close to another woman. This has led me to avoid interacting with these women, initially thinking it might be a coincidence or that I consistently encounter individuals with negative intentions. However, when I discussed this with an old girlfriend, she clarified that it might be connected to my wife's cultural background, where women from her tribe are strictly forbidden to cheat on their husbands and they might have done something to prevent me from sleeping with another girl. This has left me feeling confused. Has anyone faced a similar situation, and if so, could you please offer advice on how to navigate this?
Will it kill you to be faithful to your wife?

4 Likes

Re: Please Advice I'm Confused. by Tallesty1(m): 8:19pm On Feb 01
sheetred:
Senate need to pass a bill that will make your wife's culture a national culture.

Nah unah wey don marry dey spoil young girls pass. You go to hotels and you wonder if there is a PTA meeting going on somewhere in the hall.

Old men showing up with young girls, after the smally them go begin disrespect us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice I'm Confused. by Eddie2024: 8:27pm On Feb 01
You too stay faithful to your wife...

1 Like

Re: Please Advice I'm Confused. by TheWinterBird(f): 4:14am On Feb 02
That means you've tried to cheat on your wife on those occasions then - for you to have had such dreams. Sorry oga, it's only your wife from now until eternity. Kudos to her cultural background for putting this in place. You will be faithful to your wife by fire by force. 😁😁😁

4 Likes

Re: Please Advice I'm Confused. by FalseProphet1(m): 7:25am On Feb 02
Your wife evoked the demon called ogor on you. That demon loves scaring people, he can take any shape and attack you in your dreams.

I'll suggest you come to my spiritual center for deliverance. I'll flog you 40 lashes of the horsewhip and the demon would be banished forever from your life.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice I'm Confused. by Mindlog: 7:56am On Feb 02
You are confused because of your inability to cheat on your wife?

Why didn't you marry your old girlfriend, who have now turned to be your marriage counsellor?

You are eager to crash your marriage and what you seek, shall you find!

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice I'm Confused. by sheetred: 11:00am On Feb 02
You are misunderstanding the situation, it's not solely about a desire to cheat. I vehemently reject the idea of my marriage crumbling; however, when I engage casually with other women just trying to flirt around, I experience disturbing dreams of being pursued and attacked it's always a narrow escape with my life in the dream. This issue is quite serious, and I'm in need of a permanent solution. Often, individuals face challenges but fear judgment from society, preventing them from speaking up. A solution to such experiences could benefit others in similar situations, fostering a supportive environment for those going through problems.
Mindlog:
You are confused because of your inability to cheat on your wife?

Why didn't you marry your old girlfriend, who have now turned to be your marriage counsellor?

You are eager to crash your marriage and what you seek, shall you find!
Re: Please Advice I'm Confused. by Mindlog: 11:27am On Feb 02
sheetred:
You are misunderstanding the situation, it's not solely about a desire to cheat. I vehemently reject the idea of my marriage crumbling; however, when I engage casually with other women just trying to flirt around, I experience disturbing dreams of being pursued and attacked it's always a narrow escape with my life in the dream. This issue is quite serious, and I'm in need of a permanent solution. Often, individuals face challenges but fear judgment from society, preventing them from speaking up. A solution to such experiences could benefit others in similar situations, fostering a supportive environment for those going through problems.

Do you in any way connect "casually flirting with other women or men" to being a causative factor that erodes marriages?

Your permanent solution is tied to you stopping the "casual' flirting with other women.

By the way, part of my regular income comes from people speaking up in a safe place
Re: Please Advice I'm Confused. by sheetred: 7:11pm On Feb 02
If I were a Muslim or a traditionalist embracing polygamy, would this be the advice you recommend for my situation?
Mindlog:

Do you in any way connect "casually flirting with other women or men" to being a causative factor that erodes marriages?

Your permanent solution is tied to you stopping the "casual' flirting with other women.

By the way, part of my regular income comes from people speaking up in a safe place
Re: Please Advice I'm Confused. by Mindlog: 8:16pm On Feb 02
sheetred:
If I were a Muslim or a traditionalist embracing polygamy, would this be the advice you recommend for my situation?

Guy whether you are a Muslim, Atheist, Traditionalist or a Christian and you desire polygynous marriage, gather liver and embrace it......when "they" attack you in those dreams, boldly tell them you are an African man who is entitled to flirt and marry as many women as you desire!

I guess this massages your ego.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice I'm Confused. by blackpanthar: 10:15pm On Feb 02
sheetred:

LET ME HELP YOU........

Once a month, or if you are aware of the pattern of time such dreams come......

BEFORE IT HAPPENS.... get your wife a GIFT, no matter how small.... THE DREAM WILL NOT COME.

Some men do this MONTHLY to avoid dreams and issues like this.

try it for the next two month.... you will see a change
Re: Please Advice I'm Confused. by sheetred: 10:40pm On Feb 02
The recurring dream isn't a predictable pattern; rather, it occurs consistently whenever I become emotionally close to another woman.
blackpanthar:

LET ME HELP YOU........

Once a month, or if you are aware of the pattern of time such dreams come......

BEFORE IT HAPPENS.... get your wife a GIFT, no matter how small.... THE DREAM WILL NOT COME.

Some men do this MONTHLY to avoid dreams and issues like this.

try it for the next two month.... you will see a change

(1) (Reply)

Blood Transfussion, What Do U Think?. / If Your Mother/father Rejected You From Birth Unto Death: / How To Build Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.