Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It (4355 Views)

If I Don't Want To Wish A Dead Person This What Will I Say? / ASUU Strike Update: “we Can Wait For Two Years Untill FG Responds”— ASUU Preside / Some Grammatical Mistakes You Make And Things You Say Wrong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yes, I know that bible passage that reads "Godliness, with contentment is great gain".
I know that we are supposed to cut our coats according to our size.
I know that it is what you have, that you will use, and what you have, you will wear.
But Oga, which one is wearing one particular shirt, day in, day out.
Which one is wearing a single clothe from Monday-Sunday repeatedly.
Habbbbbaaaaa!!!!!

I know things aren't going well presently, but is there anything wrong if we make use of things of the past, while we wait for a better future. ??
The "GHANA MUST GO" bags where your childhood clothes were packed, are still there, why not go back to them, search and pick out those oversize shirts, your mum bought for you then, check whether they will fit you now, wash them and start wearing them.

I know things are not going well now, but you can search for your primary and secondary school uniform shirts, dye them very well, so that no one will know that they are school uniforms. Start wearing them.
While we wait for the lord to provide, why not improvise.
Gather those napkins.
I mean, those napkins you wore as a child, gather them, and give to a manual tailor, to join and sow them together for you, as clothe. Wear them.
Wear them.
I know you are finding it hard to feed now, so why not we feed off old potentials, while we anticipate better days, when others will feed off our tables.
Your condition is not the worst of all..

Life go still stew, but for now, let's manage and make proper use of the Okpa, we are seeing.
CC: Chukwu Ebuka Fulfill (Problem-Kid)
3rd July 2020.

7 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by NeroGaming: 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Only broke people write this kind of content undecided

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by iamfactor(m): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
Even a broke person will forbid this kind write up.
Op i knw u wanna motivate, but this one too much na, haba

7 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by care4you: 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
What did I just read?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by Onyeka90210(m): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
This motivational speaker na cruise sha grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by obinna58(m): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Is this not mockery, you're mocking those you intended to motivate

2 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by Pearl008: 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Thanks

Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by jayextra(m): 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
LMAO which kind motivational lines be this na Op...you for kuku tell me to go opharnage one time
Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by Sexyidiot(f): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Na broke person, broke person go dey bear cheesy
Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by Cold141114(m): 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
I broke to the extent they sent me from the home i can even try to get those shirts
10-07-20
Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by Eriggs: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
iamfactor:
Even a broke person will forbid this kind write up.
Op i knw u wanna motivate, but this one too much na, haba
Hehehehe grin
U sef talk am.
Make dem begin dey sow napkins dey wear.
Dey dye old school uniform wear.
God punish dat kin poverty

2 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by Eriggs: 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
jayextra:
LMAO which kind motivational lines be this na Op...you for kuku tell me to go opharnage one time
hahahaha cheesy cheesy grin, abi o
Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by phelonrays: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
This is called Hope Alive grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by robinso01(m): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Broke nigga like me don drop motivational quote.

May it no worst for us reach that level.

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by olabolaji(m): 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Omoh wetin I just read, but op this your brokeness strong gan o aha undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 11, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by NotBeenPaid: 3:37am On Jul 11, 2022

So because he's broke make he dey dress like clown?

Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by Pearl008: 4:55am On Jul 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by waynetee(m): 6:32am On Jul 11, 2022
Nawa o shocked
Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by zedegit: 6:36am On Jul 11, 2022
obinna58:

Wearing napkins which must have even been discarded. Besides who uses napkins to see clothes.

Op is high on meth.
Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 11, 2022
Motivational speaker.

Aspire to perspire your desire.

I started my poultry farm with a feather.

1 Share

Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by cayorday89(m): 6:50am On Jul 11, 2022
I will take it as op speaking on parables, because most of the things you wrote up there are not possible.

How old is the broke person we are talking about here to go back to old uniforms that itself must have seen hell before the person dumps it or old clothes or napkins assuming such a person must have been broke from the onset to even have the best of those things in the first instance except the person was quite okay and went broke suddenly then he or she can go back to old clothes and rock them.
Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by fizziea(m): 8:01am On Jul 11, 2022
motivational speaker isonu leleyi oooo
Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by blingxx(m): 8:34am On Jul 11, 2022
Which kain write up be this undecided
Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by CedarHoldings: 10:19am On Jul 11, 2022
I know op very well, he's always on escapee drug.
Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by MilkANDpepper: 11:06am On Jul 11, 2022
LMAO. Jesu!
obinna58:
Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by Harrykn: 11:31am On Jul 11, 2022
Wetin i just read finish so

Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by ChoCho54(f): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mod take this to joke section. Most posters above are daft to good humor.
Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by Cypress042(m): 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
BenDo63:
Motivational speaker.
Aspire to perspire your desire.
I started my poultry farm with a feather.
Na wa oh grin
Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by Cravemore: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
What did i just read grin

So u do all this things ops. wink
Re: Dear Broke Person, This Is How You Fake It Untill You Make It by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
Op almost mad me with laughter grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This A Serious Or Crazy Student? (photo) / Apply For 2018 Nnpc/chevron Scholarship For 200 Level / Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.