Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

A Nigerian Youth Develops An App For Labour Party Campaigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian Youth Develops An App For Labour Party Campaigns (1323 Views)

Real Pictures Of Mammoth Crowd As Labour Party Campaigns In Kogi / A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Youth Develops An App For Labour Party Campaigns by PresidObi: 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
We are not waiting for any mobilization, we will sponsor the party ready to work for the youths

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Youth Develops An App For Labour Party Campaigns by PresidObi: 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Check on play store

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Youth Develops An App For Labour Party Campaigns by Zonefree(m): 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sane people going extra miles to see the betterment of Nigeria while some miscreants and useless urchins are dying to elect and support old thieves to wreck the country more. Useless fools! Ndi ara! Nincompoops!

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Youth Develops An App For Labour Party Campaigns by fullnetwork: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
What's d purpose of the app?
What we need are:
1. Each individual with his/her PVC
2. Identify the polling units in the country and get at least 3 persons to give independent update on the polling units.
PO has spoken, Nigeria is responding to his voice.
To vote and monitor our votes should be at no cost.
Re: A Nigerian Youth Develops An App For Labour Party Campaigns by MITCHELL96: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
This is cool, This shows people moving with Obi are Genius and innovative people
Re: A Nigerian Youth Develops An App For Labour Party Campaigns by Kingkum: 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
PresidObi:
Check on play store
Boss

You just ignored me since that time after you promise me. i don't want to always mention you cos it will not be cool. pls do something abeg, on my knees boss.
Re: A Nigerian Youth Develops An App For Labour Party Campaigns by MisterKennedy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
PresidObi:
We are not waiting for any mobilization, we will sponsor the party ready to work for the youths

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Youth Develops An App For Labour Party Campaigns by fullnetwork: 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
Kingkum:

Boss
You just ignored me since that time after you promise me. i don't want to always mention you cos it will not be cool. pls do something abeg, on my knees boss.
Mention him into wetin?
Beg him if you wish to beg. Don't use use threat (especially on public space) cos it's offensive to natural justice.
Re: A Nigerian Youth Develops An App For Labour Party Campaigns by Kingkum: 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
fullnetwork:

Mention him into wetin?
Beg him if you wish to beg. Don't use use threat (especially on public space) cos it's offensive to natural justice.
Haba! i was just begging him pls, i just hope he did not see my post as a threat like you just did. i did not intend to threaten him pls.

thanks
Re: A Nigerian Youth Develops An App For Labour Party Campaigns by Viscuz: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
E don don o . O yes Nigeria Nigeria Nigeria Top to bottom grin

Re: A Nigerian Youth Develops An App For Labour Party Campaigns by Kingkum: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
fullnetwork:
What's d purpose of the app?
What we need are:
1. Each individual with his/her PVC
2. Identify the polling units in the country and get at least 3 persons to give independent update on the polling units.
PO has spoken, Nigeria is responding to his voice.
To vote and monitor our votes should be at no cost.
5people per polling unit would have been better. i'm also waiting for the app review.
Re: A Nigerian Youth Develops An App For Labour Party Campaigns by Coolsperm: 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Is ok, we Yoruba Christian's have aboundon Tinubu since he have chosen another Muslim as VP , he have insulted we Yoruba Christian's in conjunction with muric

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Youth Develops An App For Labour Party Campaigns by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
Kingkum:

5people per polling unit would have been better. i'm also waiting for the app review.

I don’t think it’s on apple playstore yet
Re: A Nigerian Youth Develops An App For Labour Party Campaigns by Vulturereloaded: 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nice one. A productive Nigeria is possible. Real change Hope for the Nigerian youths.

Re: A Nigerian Youth Develops An App For Labour Party Campaigns by popez: 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nice one. The kind of love and organic support money cannot buy.

Peter Obi and Datti Baba Ahmed are the next President and vice president of this country.

Every permutation favours them. Other parties right now are banking on rigging to win the election, which is why we have to make sure our votes count after casting our votes.

Vote common sense. Vote competence. Vote #ObiBaba

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Youth Develops An App For Labour Party Campaigns by brante(m): 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
thats nice kudos to the developer
Re: A Nigerian Youth Develops An App For Labour Party Campaigns by Obidient4life3: 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
PresidObi:
What's the work of the app?
Re: A Nigerian Youth Develops An App For Labour Party Campaigns by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
Good moved!
Re: A Nigerian Youth Develops An App For Labour Party Campaigns by fullnetwork: 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
Kingkum:

Haba! i was just begging him pls, i just hope he did not see my post as a threat like you just did. i did not intend to threaten him pls.
thanks
No biggie. Nice of u to have clarified. One luv.
Re: A Nigerian Youth Develops An App For Labour Party Campaigns by Seefinish: 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
If the Nigerian"s youths can unite as some of us are doing under the Labour Party, we can rescue Nigeria from the hands of these evil old men and reposition the country on the path of greatness
Re: A Nigerian Youth Develops An App For Labour Party Campaigns by duduade16: 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nice one and highly commendable

Am joining the movement

Upon all the killing of Christians across the country's they even get mind come to Ondo state and kill in church no w tell me what will happen if Muslim Muslim ticket

(1) (Reply)

Borno Can Chairman Speaks / Open Letter To Peter Obi (Part 2) Published By Vanguard / Peter Obi Walks On The Street Of Oshogbo To Show His Street Credibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.