Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Special Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ To Some Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Special Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ To Some Girls (373 Views)

Some Girls Stand Terribly. Legs Bent Backwards And Yansh / "Why Some Girls Are So Demanding" - Nigerian Man / Why Are Some Girls Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ To Some Girls by Couragejay: 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
Amaka because u want to have a nice hips and shape u went into squatting exercise on already oversized pussy, amaka fear God ooo what if I fall inside the pussy nko
Good evening people am so happy that stealing or stealing sorry staring, nawa please oo that guy that plays for mancity wetin be his name, cause I heard and still hearding he wants to play for Chelsea am happy our team don completely complete
Re: Special Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ To Some Girls by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Delete this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Special Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ To Some Girls by MITCHELL96: 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
You're just disgracing yourself here undecided

What's this nonsense you posted here ?

1 Like

Re: Special Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ To Some Girls by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
Meaningless thread

1 Like

Re: Special Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ To Some Girls by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
Who told you squatting increases the width of the vjay

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

(1) (Reply)

The Great Philosopher / She Said You Have To Be 6ft Or Taller, But Her: / Domestic Violence: Some Women Deserve What They Get Because They Refuse To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.