Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack (5101 Views)

"Tinubu Needs Our Prayers", Senator Ekwunife Tells Church / Video Of Slain Policemen After Unknown Gunmen Attack In Anambra / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 24, 2022
I really hope she is ok also.
CaptainJune:
No email response, no mobile contact — just nothing to reach her with. We only have hope that she is still breathing. I trust God she is.
Re: Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack by Chigboboss: 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
ElSudani:
May God protect her, though she used to feed the baby viper.
I wish her well.

Beremx:
I used to have her number even though I never called her. The last time i chatted with her was in January last year and she told me she had an accident and broke her leg.
How her number disappeared from my contacts is what I cannot understand.

I hope she’s okay?

It has been over a year now.

Has anyone heard from adadike?
Re: Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack by Beremx(f): 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
Chigboboss:

I think she's now Adaisback

1 Like

Re: Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack by Adaisback(f): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
Chigboboss:

yes am back, I wasn't able to get back my old moniker. So I decided to create a new one

1 Like

Re: Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack by Ikaeniyan0: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
Adaisback:
yes am back, I wasn't able to get back my old moniker. So I decided to create a new one
Thank God for your life
Re: Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack by Chigboboss: 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
Adaisback:

Great!

So now you know better about IPOB terrorists and Unknown Gunmen violence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack by Brek: 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Una go spread useless rumours to the end
Re: Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack by Adaisback(f): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Chigboboss:

Great!

So now you know better about IPOB terrorists and Unknown Gunmen violence.
I already started my campaign against them before my attack at Ozubulu last year.

1 Like

Re: Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack by Adaisback(f): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
Brek:
Una go spread useless rumours to the end
it's not rumour , I was truly attacked and hospitalized after that. I escaped death by a whisker. It was terrible
Re: Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack by Adaisback(f): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Thank God for your life
yes dear, thank you, I appreciate
Re: Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack by Beremx(f): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
Adaisback:
how are you doing? I tried reaching you all to no avail. Hope you are better now?
Re: Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
Adaisback:
it's not rumour , I was truly attacked and hospitalized after that. I escaped death by a whisker. It was terrible

hmmm? You?
Re: Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
Adaisback:

Are you still supporting the cannibal orcs ?

1 Like

Re: Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack by Brek: 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
Adaisback:
And I kept seeing your post from time to time?
Re: Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack by odduduwa: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Are you still supporting the cannibal orcs ?
will you shut up your Yoruba Muslim mouth

1 Like

Re: Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack by Adaisback(f): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
Brek:

And I kept seeing your post from time to time?
during the attack, I lost my phone. I was battling for my dear life, no time for nairaland. I couldn't even restore my old monicker during that time so I started off with this one
Re: Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack by Adaisback(f): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

hmmm? You?
my love, yes it's me, longest time?
Re: Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack by Adaisback(f): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
Beremx:
how are you doing? I tried reaching you all to no avail. Hope you are better now?
yes ezigbo nwanem, it was terrible but I really thank God. I went for burial , on my way back , I boarded a bus going to Nnewi, along Okija Ozubulu road, some drivers passing by started signaling to us to turn back that unknown men gun were coming, we heard gunshots, out of panic, the driver collided with another bus and he lost control of the vehicle. The idiots kept shooting sporadically and a bullet grazed my left thigh. I sustained serious injuries as well. I spent close to two months in the hospital.
Re: Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack by Brek: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
Adaisback:
during the attack, I lost my phone. I was battling for my dear life, no time for nairaland. I couldn't even restore my old monicker during that time so I started off with this one
If you were loosing your phone why were you posting on July 31 time to time?
Re: Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack by AuschwitzPrefec: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
odduduwa:
will you shut up your Yoruba Muslim mouth

I will sell my cloak and buy a sword and castrate your ohu heathen mouth in due time.

You can't use my Yoruba Muslim meme on me.

Ohu
Re: Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
Adaisback:
my love, yes it's me, longest time?

Not happy anyway....recall...
Re: Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack by Beremx(f): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
Adaisback:
yes ezigbo nwanem, it was terrible but I really thank God. I went for burial , on my way back , I boarded a bus going to Nnewi, along Okija Ozubulu road, some drivers passing by started signaling to us to turn back that unknown men gun were coming, we heard gunshots, out of panic, the driver collided with another bus and he lost control of the vehicle. The idiots kept shooting sporadically and a bullet grazed my left thigh. I sustained serious injuries as well. I spent close to two months in the hospital.
so sorry Sis. I'm happy you are okay now
It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack by odduduwa: 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

I will sell my cloak and buy a sword and castrate your ohu heathen mouth in due time.

You can't use my Yoruba Muslim meme on me.

Ohu
ezi bida , akpa nsi, will you shut up that your Yoruba Muslim mouth

1 Like

Re: Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack by Adaisback(f): 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

Not happy anyway....recall...
Am sorry dear, will get to you soon
Re: Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack by Adaisback(f): 11:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
Brek:

If you were loosing your phone why were you posting on July 31 time to time?
I don't pls. Am not the one biko
Re: Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:17am On Aug 10, 2023
Adaisback:
Am sorry dear, will get to you soon

ok. expecting..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos To Generate 3000 Megawatts In Two Years- This Day News / Frederick Lugard, 'Iguocha', And Historical References / Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.