Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP (2314 Views)

FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted / 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer / 2019: Gov El-rufai Insulted Kaduna Christians By Picking Muslim Running Mate – F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by ObidientFC: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
A Tinubu Supporter on Twitter has denounced his support for Tinubu after Tinubu picked a Muslim VP.

In His Tweets .

A Muslim Muslim ticket? God forbid BATing. I want to apologize for ever supporting Tinubu on this app and in real life. Now that the damage has not been done yet i am with a great sense of love joining the OBDIENT movement now. ObiDati Here We Go for a secure mission ❤️ ��

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by Nwodosis(m): 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by jkpbestseries: 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lamentation has begun

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by PresidObi: 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
That was a big blunder on the part of APC, nothing to justify that. They just made the job of winning easier for Labour party.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by cybersoldiers: 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
Who BAT help.

BAT wey dey chop my guava.

God forbid BATing.

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by Softmirror: 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
grin NIGERIA IS ALOT BETTER TODAY BECAUSE BUHARI HAS A CHRISTIAN VICE PRESIDENT. grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by Racoon(m): 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
The ripple effects this catastrophic decision create will forever be remembered.The proponents of this satanic combo will forever live to regret the decision.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by dawnomike(m): 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu has just provem to be insensitive to the plight and concerns of many about equity in the country ...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by Viscuz: 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
Even the people dey call Toxic ObiDent are clowns in disguise

Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by jrusky(m): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
These Obi people too silly playing baby propaganda. You are not even Tinubu supporters in the first place we know your type.

You support Tinubu a Muslim before but now that he chose Muslim you are quitting pls Osibanjo that is a Christain what has he done to help christain so far?

Pls all this silly propaganda is too shitty. You supported muslim as president but do not support picking toothless Muslim vp do you make any sense?

Una too foolish.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by KUNZEH(m): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Love the hot and salty tears some folks have been shedding over this ticket.

You want to teach someone who beat President, Vice President, Senate President and Party Chairman COMBINED what to do in politics?

Even OBJ, his foe acknowledged that the guy is a Don in politics.

Did you see him in SE before the primaries ? He knew they didn't count... and he won hands down.

"Recognize a real Don when you see one " Biggie Smalls said.

#copied

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by Arysexy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
Listen to their wack logic

1. If they don't pick Northern Muslim, they will lose Northern Muslim votes BC they are in majority.

Me: Christians are in majority in South and you are presenting a southern Muslim for stupid southern Christians to vote?

2. Emilokan Emilokan was all about North Vs South zoning and not about competence.

Me: so you can zone based on North Vs South but when it comes to religion, you jettison zoning?

3. Muslim / Muslim ticket is about competence

Me: Oh really, Christian Christian ticket is about daftness. Can Muslims vote Christian Christian ticket without MURIC shouting murder?

Verdict: You can't be shouting power return to south after Northern rule without matching it with Power return to Christian after Muslim 8 yrs rule.

The masses will decide

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by Penguin2: 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
This is just first of many to come.

Tinubu has buried his ambition by himself.

But will his urchins agree?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by PresidObi: 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
jrusky:
These Obi people too silly playing baby propaganda. You are not even Tinubu supporters in the first place we know your type.

You support Tinubu a Muslim before but now that he chose Muslim you are quitting pls Osibanjo that is a Christain what has he done to help christain so far?

Pls all this silly propaganda is too shitty. You supported muslim as president but do not support picking toothless Muslim vp do you make any sense?

Una too foolish.

Osinbajo is in APC, that's why the party is being rejected by all Nigerians. Its not just about the VP choice only, it's now about the party ideology.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by ObidientFC: 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
More

Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by Arysexy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
APC and Tinubu just told all Northern Christians Fvck you! You are irrelevant and don't count.

Northern Christians, SW Christians, this insult and arrogance must not be allowed to scale.

It's time to speak with your votes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by Zonefree(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
God forbid BATing!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by Lovelive: 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
Senseless and insensitive comment.

Just be fair in everything you do but your comment said it all; you can't.

Softmirror:
grin NIGERIA IS ALOT BETTER TODAY BECAUSE BUHARI HAS A CHRISTIAN VICE PRESIDENT. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by Eriokanmi: 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
I'm not surprised. That ticket is a bad one for Nigeria at this critical momemt. Our politicians are so greedy. If you confront them on this they'd say, after all, it had worked before in the 90s with mko and kingibe. But they knew the reasl reason behind the arrangement. We just wanted the military to return to the barracks. Ha! May the military era never come back again. It's a terrible thing that can ever happen to any country. The worst of a democratic rule is better than the best of a military rule.

Back to the matter, even if the devil was presented that time to contest so we could send the military back to the barracks, Nigeria would have still voted him cos anything that would make that happen was welcome. Not that we were cool with the arrangement.

Moreover, Nigeria wasn't as divided as we have today across religous lines and no thanks to Buhari who populated his government with fanatics. We also have the Islamist militia and boko haram now, those who said openly what their agendas are. They also kill literal Muslims

I wish Tinubu good luck. He must not come back after losing to be preaching restructuring to us oo, cos we wouldn't listen.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by Toks2008(m): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
dawnomike:
Tinubu has just provem to be insensitive to the plight and concerns of many about equity in the country ...

Do you think he gives a fvk before?

His ambition to be the president is all that matters to him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by adebwalex(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
PresidObi:
That was a big blunder on the part of APC, nothing to justify that. They just made the job of winning easier for Labour party.

Just look at the two brilliant men. Me and my family are for Obedient....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by omenka(m): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
You see the beauty of APC, they'd simply let the guy be, after all, we recognize we're in a democracy and everyone has the right to their choices.

Flip the tables and have this ONE MAN turn his back on Pandora (assuming he was Pandora's supporter). By now, threats would have been flying all over the place, with a good measure of HATE and INSULTS. grin

You know why? Because Pandora is an IPOB experiment. IPOB is the most violent and intolerant group or terrorists I've ever seen. They kill you just for having an opinion. embarassed

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by wickedJezibel(f): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
omenka:
You see the beauty of APC, they'd simply let the guy be, after all, we recognize we're in a democracy and everyone has the right to their choices.

Flip the tables and have this ONE MAN turn his back on Pandora (assuming he was Pandora's supporter). By now, threats would have been flying all over the place, with a good measure of HATE and INSULTS. grin

You know why? Because Pandora is an IPOB experiment. IPOB is the most violent and intolerant group or terrorists I've ever seen. They kill you just for having an opinion. embarassed
Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by jrusky(m): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
PresidObi:

Osinbajo is in APC, that's why the party is being rejected by all Nigerians. Its not just about the VP choice only, it's now about the party ideology.

I know bro I hate apc more than anything besides chosing Shetima is very satanic.

I only answered that guy that said he was Tinubu supporter but because of Shetima he is quiting make no sense to me anything that make him accept Tinubu at first place made him not a serious person or just a propagandist liar.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by OVB123: 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
PresidObi:

2023 is obidient all the way.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by ObosiLandlord(m): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
Penguin2:
This is just first of many to come.

Tinubu has buried his ambition by himself.

But will his urchins agree?
You have been saying this before the APC party convention.

You're inconsequential!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by donphilopus: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
Someone who tweeted this on the 6th? You're not normal.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun, please close this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by ObosiLandlord(m): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
ObidientFC:
A Tinubu Supporter on Twitter has denounced his support for Tinubu after Tinubu picked a Muslim VP.

In His Tweets .

A Muslim Muslim ticket? God forbid BATing. I want to apologize for ever supporting Tinubu on this app and in real life. Now that the damage has not been done yet i am with a great sense of love joining the OBDIENT movement now. ObiDati Here We Go for a secure mission ❤️ ��

He was never a tinubu supporter.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by Truthisunique2: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Softmirror:
Buhari had all Muslim fulani in cabinet yet he couldn't get Nigeria any better

Why don't we just maintain religious balance, no development without equity
Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by Vulturereloaded: 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Una eye don clear.

Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by ablejesus26(m): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
cybersoldiers:
Who BAT help.

BAT wey dey chop my guava.

God forbid BATing.

grin cheesy grin Bat no want make you harvest your guava in peace grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Supporters Denounce Him And Switch To Support Obi After Picking Muslim VP by ablejesus26(m): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
wickedJezibel:
Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!

Leave Omenka jarey grin grin grin
Omenka that has never for once said anything about the killings in his region grin
To him Benue lives don't matter only Igbo lives matter to him.
The youth will crush this evil apc stronghold with their numbers.
Apc must go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) / Peter Obi's Lifestyle The Media Dd Not Show You (video) / "Osuntokun Must Resign” – Labour Party In Crisis As Pub Secretary Attacks New DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.