Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

2022 Osun Governorship Debate Live - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2022 Osun Governorship Debate Live (18766 Views)

2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Debate Live by press9jatv: 2:02am On Jul 11, 2022
OSDD:

Tho I'm from Osun but spent my life in Lagos ..I'm currently schooling in Osun and I can attest to it .. Na if you no dey Osun you go talk say APC go win(if vote buying no dey)

Even with the shege federal Government dey show us, make APC rest

We went for a rally(APC) in Osogbo, I can attest to it that most of the people there will not vote for APC
Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke wins. Electorates are fully ready for the governorship contest. Oyetola is a goner. July 16th governorship Election ends Oyetola reelection bid.
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Debate Live by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:49am On Jul 11, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Please , beg Tinubu to attend the debate. We really love to watch him goof. We want to hear another agbado analogy. He shouldn't play a Buhari on us o.

Country hard, we need agbado master to make us laugh that day.

you want a debate between an exposed man with international academic prowess and one remote beer businessman that finished from one remote area university at Nsk?

I think your brain battery is low, Tinubu attending debate with Pityobi is like calling him to school a potential president in the future
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Debate Live by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:50am On Jul 11, 2022
mcfestgee:

I tot you were an educated person. You just want to hip your Dead your consumption and supply candidate.

which one is tot olodo like Pityobi, just look at English for Christ sake

alaye why not write in your native lingual instead, like candidate like his illiterate supporters

illiterate people of Biafra
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Debate Live by zoedew: 5:21am On Jul 11, 2022
HeadNigga:
The labour party guy(man with white beards) is the best option before the people of osun. Man is very sound and gives the best practical solution to every problem/question.
No. He is the educated variant of Rauf Aregbesola.
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Debate Live by zoedew: 5:24am On Jul 11, 2022
Adexxi:
Where are those online wailers saying Adeleke can't speak English I hope you got something else to say today ..... Awon didirin grin
“My people, my people!”

1 Like

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Debate Live by ThatFairGuy1: 5:29am On Jul 11, 2022
Wow, so that's what you understand from his response to the whereabout of the helicopter cry

U don't have $£π¢£ just has your candidate. Like candidate like supporter, you all flocks together
press9jatv:
Oyetola is a goner. Oyetola demand for $300k before the surveillance helicopter can be repaired. Oyetola must go. July 16th governorship Election must obey. Congratulations to Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke in advance.
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Debate Live by ThatFairGuy1: 5:35am On Jul 11, 2022
So he can speak(Express himself properly in ) English angry
You're not even ashamed of his performance like that angry

No wonder, even his supporters here are not different from him. VERY VERY dullllll.

Adexxi:
Where are those online wailers saying Adeleke can't speak English I hope you got something else to say today ..... Awon didirin grin
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Debate Live by klas(m): 5:54am On Jul 11, 2022
press9jatv:
Oyetola is a goner. Oyetola demand for $300k before the surveillance helicopter can be repaired. Oyetola must go. July 16th governorship Election must obey. Congratulations to Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke in advance.

You didn’t listen well.

He said the helicopter repairer in port harcourt demanded $300k but he felt to spend such amount on the repair of an helicopter that is of doubt value to the Osun security architecture is unreasonable at this time.

1 Like

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Debate Live by clydecarson(m): 8:07am On Jul 11, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

which one is tot olodo like Pityobi, just look at English for Christ sake

alaye why not write in your native lingual instead, like candidate like his illiterate supporters

illiterate people of Biafra

Mumu go and drink your ijebu garri stop disturbing cow
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Debate Live by Adexxi(m): 8:25am On Jul 11, 2022
Now I see you must not be given chance to lead this country , you will be very worst than Buhari. Infact any of your entire household is a big NO for Nigerians cos' you're a representative of them here

Same Oyetola that couldn't manage osun helicopter , claiming it getting repair in Port- Harcout
Same Oyetola who couldn't differentiate between Meters and Kilometers.

So if you didn't noted all these , I wonder what you've listened to . You should have switched to Africa Magic . Intellectual program is not for dilapidated brain

To cap it all, you don't even have a single vote in the election. Justed online ranting undecided
ThatFairGuy1:
So he can speak(Express himself properly in ) English angry
You're not even ashamed of his performance like that angry

No wonder, even his supporters here are not different from him. VERY VERY dullllll.

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Debate Live by Adexxi(m): 8:29am On Jul 11, 2022
I received Apc 5k yesterday. Many of my guys received their money and we are voting Adeleke. The governor is the most hated in the history of Osun . I'm sure I will still receive more money before Saturday.
OSDD:

Tho I'm from Osun but spent my life in Lagos ..I'm currently schooling in Osun and I can attest to it .. Na if you no dey Osun you go talk say APC go win(if vote buying no dey)

Even with the shege federal Government dey show us, make APC rest

We went for a rally(APC) in Osogbo, I can attest to it that most of the people there will not vote for APC
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Debate Live by gideon22h: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2022
Good luck to the people of Osun....I've only reported what I watched ...If you think my assertion is wrong, tell me.... I am not from Osun and can't vote there Good luck to the people of Osun....I've only reported what I watched ...If you think my assertion is wrong, tell me.... I am not from Osun and can't vote there ...
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Debate Live by akinade28(f): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2022
Adexxi:
You are not from osun , then assertion is baseless. Omisore is from my grandma side in ife. We always support him cos' he was the only politician from ide on spotlight then. Then many bigwigs are all with him . Unlike now some followed him while some still remain in pdp . IFE now have new faces in politics. Such as Hon. Ajilesoro, somehow related to him too. This is a man that is well loved by the people of ife infact people from opposition parties admires this man . He had position himself to be powerful in ife . He is with Adeleke.

Same Omisore was once taught a lesson by IFE people when contesting for third term in the senate, most outsiders don't know this . To now add salt to the wound , Adeleke deputy is from ife , he is a noble prince . So you expect us to follow Omisore and leave deputy position abi .... Which kind mumu dey do that grin
Bro, I can see you are from Ife and you understand the town's politics very well. 2018 governorship election really taught the people a big lesson. People refused collecting money just because they were loyal to Omisore. However, Omisore betrayed them by collecting money and political positions from the same people they loathed. The state workers felt betrayed the most.
The reality is that Oyetola will win saturday's election simply because of Tinubu's presidential ambition. Oyetola loosing the election will signal weakness in APC, a dent to Tinubu's desperate ambition and they might lose the 2023 presidential election. So, APC will use any means possible to win the election. Vote buying will be high, unfortunately, the masses are hungry and wouldn't might quick cash.
For me, I don't think I will vote this Saturday. It is like "choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea". If I change my mind, I'm either voting for LP or SDP

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Debate Live by budaatum: 10:06am On Jul 11, 2022

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Debate Live by Adexxi(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2022
If I must say, Oyetola can't win Saturday election with situation of things, tho nothing is possible in politics but the probability is very low . People just want the governor to go. His defeat will start from Osogbo. Only Ede is bringing about 50k votes. Entire osun west is bringing about 150k votes for pdp . Pdp will win most in ijesa axis and my wife will be massively splitted. Nothing consider Tinubu ambition with our election .

It was obvious Apc will win Ekiti, pdp are not from day one serious there. It was after the election I saw why Makinde fought Fayose . As for Osun buy vote , we buy too grin . Anyways I don receive Apc 5k yesterday and that doesn't stop me voting Adeleke come Saturday.
akinade28:

Bro, I can see you are from Ife and you understand the town's politics very well. 2018 governorship election really taught the people a big lesson. People refused collecting money just because they were loyal to Omisore. However, Omisore betrayed them by collecting money and political positions from the same people they loathed. The state workers felt betrayed the most.
The reality is that Oyetola will win saturday's election simply because of Tinubu's presidential ambition. Oyetola loosing the election will signal weakness in APC, a dent to Tinubu's desperate ambition and they might lose the 2023 presidential election. So, APC will use any means possible to win the election. Vote buying will be high, unfortunately, the masses are hungry and wouldn't might quick cash.
For me, I don't think I will vote this Saturday. It is like "choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea". If I change my mind, I'm either voting for LP or SDP
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Debate Live by akinade28(f): 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
Adexxi:

It was obvious Apc will win Ekiti, pdp are not from day one serious there. It was after the election I saw why Makinde fought Fayose . As for Osun buy vote , we buy too grin . Anyways I don receive Apc 5k yesterday and that doesn't stop me voting Adeleke come Saturday.
The bolded part made me laugh. You get money reach APC? APC is coming with bullion van

1 Like

Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Debate Live by Adexxi(m): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
You no sabi Adeleke family embarassed anyways I don receive Apc 5k yesterday
akinade28:

The bolded part made me laugh. You get money reach APC? APC is coming with bullion van
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Debate Live by Bennycollins: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
PigTormentor:

Keep crying and wailing, Tinubu is next your President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Peter Obi-tuary will not even win a single local government not to talk of a state.
We all live in Nigeria, so it's foolish of you to think that you would be better off under EVIL Tinubu while I am worse off.
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Debate Live by tholhusomhie: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Adeleke is a shame to his family at such a poor debate performance.
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Debate Live by atiku07(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Adexxi:
I received Apc 5k yesterday. Many of my guys received their money and we are voting Adeleke. The governor is the most hated in the history of Osun . I'm sure I will still receive more money before Saturday.

Continue lieing Saturday is here
Re: 2022 Osun Governorship Debate Live by budaatum: 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
Check out Sen. Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed (PhD) on Twitter.
Official Handle of the Vice-Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party | Economist | Founder | Entrepreneur | Philanthropist | Not Your Typical Politician https://twitter.com/YDBaba_Ahmed?s=20&t=lOAH8R2neanqPvbcMydLmA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri / Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili / Photos Of Girls' Virginity Publicly Tested Before Choosing A Wife For Swaziland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.