Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo (30748 Views)

2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri / 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate / 2023: Shettima Hints At Buhari Endorsing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Arabaincubus: 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
Highfalutin language will not clean this insensitive mess of the APC. Tinubu, like he has said before, does not believe in One Nigeria. This is so awkward and absurd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Throwback: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
classicben3:

Just know you are the most useless human in Nigeria right now capital MUGU

I am sure you are part of the obidient mob who think they can terrorise other Nigerians like they were terrorising Igbos with IPOB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Onyipk: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
First Remo Omokri, next Festus Keyamo are these my Delta State brothers running mad or have lost their senses because of their various pay masters? What both of them have clearly forgotten because of what they will eat today is that posterity will judge them and may never be kind to them. Let them both continue!

How a man will see white and call it black is most baffling !

I remain absolutely;
#ObidientandYusful
#Isaiah1:19

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Josh109: 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

Love the hot and salty tears some folks have been shedding over this ticket.

You want to teach someone who beat President, Vice President, Senate President and Party Chairman COMBINED what to do in politics?

Even OBJ, his foe acknowledged that the guy is a Don in politics.

Did you see him in SE before the primaries ? He knew they didn't count... and he won hands down.

"Recognize a real Don when you see one " Biggie Smalls said.
guy, two olosho and 10 drygin for u....u are mouthed

Them never know who them dea follow play politics...u guys thinks it's sowore or Mogalu peter obi dea follow play politics grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by adeiza4u(m): 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
End time Christian, you're just rambling for nothing. Your paymaster is going nowhere. I'm glad he made that blunder which is a plus to Nigerians movement, Obi2023.
Throwback:
You can say that again.

As a Christian, I fully concur and support this Muslim-Muslim combo, because of the antecedents and capacity of the duo.

If it was El Rufai chosen, I would have had my reservations.

Tinubu himself is my Christian candidate.

How he managed to return Missionary schools to their majority Christian owners in Lagos 2001, is a testament to his administrative capacity.

Till the last set that was in JSS2 left any of those Christian/Muslim/Non-Religious schools by 2006, no single school fees was paid to the new management, as Lagos State had that responsibility covered.

All the teachers who chose to leave those schools so as not to lose their identity of Lagos State public servants, were absorbed easily into other schools that were depopulated by Christian/Muslim teachers who chose to go as private employees into the schools that now had new management.

Despite the objections from Muslims in Lagos that being majorly Christian owned, the new school operators would convert Muslim students, Tinubu was unrelenting in performing his magic.

In the long run, his administrative brilliance has saved Lagos state the funds that would have been devoted to keep operating those schools from 2001 till date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by buckeyemedia: 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
Arabaincubus:
Highfalutin language will not clean this insensitive mess of the APC. Tinubu, like he has said before, does not believe in One Nigeria. This is so awkward and absurd.
We have been practicing democrazy for 23 straight years, which political party in the presidential race in these years has chosen same faith candidates?
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by bhella10: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
2019 Presidential Election Result in Borno State
APC: 836,496
PDP: 71,788
grin
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by buckeyemedia: 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
bhella10:
2019 Presidential Election Result in Borno State
APC: 836,496
PDP: 71,788
grin
Yet they still had to rig the elections for President Buhari to get a second term?
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by IgOga(m): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Even Buhari told Tinubu today that the final Match is between Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar

grin grin grin Let's hope Obi and Atiku show up in Osun this week....

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by jaxxy(m): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
keyamo is a big sycophant. it's officially known.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by buckeyemedia: 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
IgOga:

grin grin grin Let's hope Obi and Atiku show up in Osun this week....
Atiku will definitely show up for his man Adeleke.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by buckeyemedia: 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
jaxxy:
keyamo is a big sycophant. it's officially known.
Let Sheriff remain disqualified, so David Edevbie comes in, & Deltans vote for pdp, say no to apc.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Toks2008(m): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/07/10/presidency-2023-shettima-is-phenomenally-complementary-to-tinubu-keyamo

Who takes this puppet serious these days.

Person wey Don sell his destiny and that of his unborn generation for a mosel of bread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by bhella10: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Yet they still had to rig the elections for President Buhari to get a second term?
What rigging? Who determines that? The court. Do the needful.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by DGOODLYF: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nobody hates Atiku or Tinubu in the real sense of it.

We are just tired of the Politics of Zero Vision.

Nobody is talking about Atiku's age because he looks healthy. Atiku's problem with the Nigerian youths is that he is meticulously corrupt. And Nigerians want to cut the size and cost of government and put an end to corruption.

Nobody is talking about Tinubu's intellect. Some of us are convinced that he has a sharp mind and he is educated. Tinubu's problem with Nigerian Youths is that his appearances suggest that he is medically unfit for Office and questions over his age and wealth remain unanswered. And the Nigerian Youths are tired of being ignored or taking for a ride by the politicians.

But the Nigerian Youths are talking about Peter Obi because his participation in this Presidential election is arousing the Youth's curiosity and interest in politics.

And in addition to that, Peter Obi remains the ONLY CANDIDATE, who is prepared to take powers from the members of the Nigerian business and political Elite Club "to which he bongs to anyway) and place powers in the hands of all Nigerians by improving the economy and securing the country.

This is something PDP and APC have failed to do in 23 years.

Peter Obi is only asking for 4 years to fix the country; and thereafter, Nigerians will mark his Results to see if he deserves promotion to second term.

What we are confronted with is a choice between "business as usual" and "New Ideas" for a better Nigeria.

And obviously, "business as usual" has failed to develop Nigeria.

- The problem of Nigeria is not about the Igbos being at the bottom of politics.

- The problem of Nigeria not building bridges (we haven't even finished building physical structures that look like real bridges).

- The problem of Nigeria is not about Fulani elders dominating the political space in Nigeria or the Yorubas elders seeking to dominate in the South.

The problem of Nigeria is that Nigeria is not working even for the vast majority of the Fulanis, the Yorubas, the Igbos, Hausas, Ijaws, Edos, Tivs, Ibibio, and all Nigerians.

The problem of Nigeria is an economic problem.
It's a problem of insecurity.
It's a problem of underdevelopment
It's a problem of crime, terrorism, banditry, unknown gunmen and general ghaghagha.

And these problems don't ask the majority of Nigerians who they are or their Tribe or Religion or political party they belong to before it attacks them.

The solution to these problems and many more is the man we have identified as Mr Peter Obi.

And for that, we are campaigning for Peter Obi and we are not expecting him to pay for this campaign. Nigerians are paying from their pockets because they are tired.

#PeterIsBetter .

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by classicben3: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Throwback:

I am sure you are part of the obidient mob who think they can terrorise other Nigerians like they were terrorising Igbos with IPOB.

MUGU you and who is doing politics Bigot like you
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by onuman: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Throwback:
You can say that again.

As a Christian, I fully concur and support this Muslim-Muslim combo, because of the antecedents and capacity of the duo.

How he managed to return Missionary schools to their majority Christian owners in Lagos 2001, is a testament to his administrative capacity.

Till the last set that was in JSS2 left any of those Christian/Muslim/Non-Religious schools by 2006, no single school fees was paid to the new management, as Lagos State had that responsibility covered.

All the teachers who chose to leave those schools so as not to lose their identity of Lagos State public servants, were absorbed easily into other schools that were depopulated by Christian/Muslim teachers who chose to go as private employees into the schools that now had new management.

Despite the objections from Muslims in Lagos that being majorly Christian owned, the new school operators would convert Muslim students, Tinubu was unrelenting in performing his magic.

In the long run, his administrative brilliance has saved Lagos state the funds that would have been devoted to keep operating those schools from 2001 till date.
Preacher, Nigeria is looking for a young, healthy, less corrupt, well educated person as president for the next 4 to 8 years in the 21st century, not for an aged Tinubu with ill-health, questionable education qualifications, accused of drug trafficking, açcused of doctoring his real age, accused of cornering Lagos State funds for his private wallet. Tinubu is no where near the calibre of person Nigeria is looking for as its next president after Buhari's tenure.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Hassanmaye(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Throwback: 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
onuman:

Preacher, Nigeria is looking for a young, healthy, less corrupt, well educated person as president for the next 4 to 8 years in the 21st century, not for an aged Tinubu with ill-health, questionable education qualifications, accused of drug trafficking, açcused of doctoring his real age, accused of cornering Lagos State funds for his private wallet. Tinubu is no where near the calibre of person Nigeria is looking for as its next president after Buhari's tenure.

Well educated Tinubu worked for big global firms in his discipline of Accountancy before even working for Mobil in the US and Nigeria.

Tinubu did not finish university with a 3rd class in Philosophy.

I'm sure your young candidate is over 60yrs old, has also shared out money during political campaigns, and has held political office without any pioneering exploits.

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Moblux(m): 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
omoharry:
which one be Peter Obi App again . I hope it's not a fake app to defraud people by hungry Nigerians.

Not at all
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Calfat01(m): 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
It now I know that education does not guarantee conscience and common sense, how would a SAN openly agreed with the EVIL combination that may likely affect his faith if this people eventually become (God forbid) president and vice president come 2023,. Money rules Christians politicians mind in this country.

YorubaNiBaba:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/07/10/presidency-2023-shettima-is-phenomenally-complementary-to-tinubu-keyamo

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Luvinghubby: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
LesbianBoy:
This guy that used to criticize the government then and now that he is eating with this government baba just dey talk rubbish.

Nigeria is not getting better any time soon. Peter obi fans just find way and japa. angry

I use to respect him during his days of activism, I can't belive Keyamo a very sound lawyer could become an *ss licker one day.

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by john633(m): 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Empty vessels
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by KINGS100(m): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
Don't take people like this seriously. He can be a Muslim Abdul trying to fool himself thinking that everyone is stupid.

Throwback:
You can say that again.

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by sirjoggy(m): 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

Love the hot and salty tears some folks have been shedding over this ticket.

You want to teach someone who beat President, Vice President, Senate President and Party Chairman COMBINED what to do in politics?

Even OBJ, his foe acknowledged that the guy is a Don in politics.

Did you see him in SE before the primaries ? He knew they didn't count... and he won hands down.

"Recognize a real Don when you see one " Biggie Smalls said.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by AlphaTaikun: 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:

Sen. Kassim Shettima is indeed a brilliant technocrat and chartered accountant like Asiwaju' Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu [a graduate with a First Class
(Honours) from Chicago State
University, Illinois], who also worked for top global giants like Arthur Anderson in the U.S. and Mobil at very senior levels.

May the best men and party win for the benefit of all.

APC.
Labor.
PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Creamypie(m): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Image123:
The two most competent of the four major contending parties.
Here's one so called Christian speaking, i thought online bandits said no single Christian would support or vote for APC? They want to turn Christians to mumuric. Christians are not sentimental like ipods and muslins.
no lemme send thunder to you. How was your life before apc and now

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Kingspin(m): 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
Even a frog can be complementary to Tinubu.

Nigerian politicians can talk nonsense to make sense even though he knows it wrong

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by simplesearch: 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
Since there are now credible alternative platform, is there any need bothering about who APC present as President and vice president?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by MarketDispatch: 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Throwback:
You can say that again.

As

This one is a paid Cassava and Agbado candidate for Army recruitment

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by lymelyte(m): 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
ivandragon:
Hmmm

So much political calculations & manipulations.

I do know that BAT is trying to make a point to PMB & Osinbajo that a muslim-muslim ticket can fly & APC were wrong to have turned it down in 2015.

He also wants to prove that Christian votes are not to be reckoned with when it comes to elections in nigeria.
my thought too.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by pfadom: 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
In your weird imagination? So you still believe Bulgaria?

jkpbestseries:
Even Buhari told Tinubu today that the final Match is between Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ajimobi: 'Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing' / Police Remove Ademola Adeleke’s Name From Exam Malpractices Charges / Nigerian Government Calls New York Policemen On Anti-buhari Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.