Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo (30779 Views)

2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri / 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate / 2023: Shettima Hints At Buhari Endorsing Tinubu As Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Image123(m): 3:44am On Jul 11, 2022
Chukwumawisdom:
imagine you muslim that's full of intolerance is advocating for this. Hypo.....
Who are you deciving. ?

What was the Christian effect of having GEJ as president or PYO as vice president? We need competent people, not religion in governance.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Image123(m): 3:47am On Jul 11, 2022
KILLTHECOWS:
So Muslims really want to show christans they are irrelevant?
A Muslim president is about leaving office and a Muslim president and a Muslim VP wants to take over.....
No naaaa.

That's not how to show relevance. Governance and good government is not necessarily about religion. How relevant was Christianity with PYO or GEJ or what exactly do you mean by relevance? Is Jesus Christ interested in this relevance that you speak, because the last i heard, He wasn't.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Efxfuture: 4:09am On Jul 11, 2022
Greedy Bastard, You old boss will weep in his grave. How did he raise such a failure. All of them think about what they will gain. They never think for the good of Nigerian.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Onuoha1234(m): 4:21am On Jul 11, 2022
You are all playing with fire.Have you not seen Sri Lanka now? You politicians will be the first Tor<n and leave us to bear the brunt of your transgressions!

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by HeroicMeastro: 4:24am On Jul 11, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/07/10/presidency-2023-shettima-is-phenomenally-complementary-to-tinubu-keyamo
Christians have already made up their minds to vote Peter Obi.
They should therefore have no business on who Tinubu select as running mate.
Even if Tinubu select CAN President to run with him, Christians will rather vote for Obi.
Christians shot themselves on the leg by promoting Obi ticket at a very early stage...
They gave Tinubu the chance to run a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Now, he will surely win
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 4:25am On Jul 11, 2022
smile11s:
One day day go break and naija go better again.

God of Peter OBI is alive. Finally God say time for naija to be rescued.

This life no balance but we must balance naija small and vote in Labor Party.

I just saw a video of an arab guy pooping inside a girls mouth. It’s not torture o. She did it for money.

Watch it here.

https://gist.am/question/video--ig-influencers-are-being-paid-for-wealthy-dubai-men-and-camels-to-poo-on
This is worse than APC walai
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Flows001(m): 4:56am On Jul 11, 2022
honor4me:
Those of us who are serious about fixing the country know Shettima is a great choice for BAT. Thank God he didn’t listen to the voices of the enemies who were urging him to only go for a Christian in the North which would have been disastrous for APC. TINUBU is almost a Christian himself as his wife is not only a Christian but a high ranking pastor of the Redeeem Church. That would have been a one way ticket and be so lopsided against the Muslims
Besides, Shettima would be able to garner enough votes in YOBE, Bornu, Gombe and even Adamawa.
With BAT/Shettima APC 60% of the entire national votes is secured

I laugh your ignorance, go to any Hausa Facebook page and see how the Northern Muslims are busy shouting "Atiku" and "Kwankwaso" under the comments on any Hausa Facebook post regarding Tinubu's choice of VP.
Y'all think this devilish Muslim - Muslim ticket is a sure way of enticing Northern Muslims votes abi? Hausa and Fulani no be mumu as una think, they know Shettima is majorly Kanuri, El rufai would have been a little threat to Atiku, not Shettima who already once had a direct linkage with Boko Haram (a fact that may easily dissuade Northern Muslims from voting him).
E go shock all of una, Northern Muslims are not willing to throw away a potential Presidency with any of their own (Atiku and Kwankwaso who are Fulani and Hausa respectively) in order to settle for a VP with a Southerner grin.. One Hausa guy even posted that if Tinubu likes he should go and pick one of the Imams in Mecca, he and his household will vote for Atiku grin
The only thing I can say this ticket has succeeded to do is to further smoothing the way for PETER OBI. Why?
The Northern Muslims who happen to be Tinubu's target are sharply divided between Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tinubu and a few sensible ones for Obi, while the majority of the Southern and Northern Christians plus the aggrieved Yoruba Christians who were initially with Tinubu will vote Obi in a way to prove a point to Tinubu...
The battle for the Northern Muslims (who are majorly in the Northwest and Northeast) is majorly between Atiku and Kwankwaso, go and conduct a poll in any Hausa setting and see wonders grin, Tinubu na for only those Northern Muslims wey dey directly or indirectly benefit from APC, while the North Central is duly OBIDIENT and waiting to teach Tinubu a lesson with their PVCs next year.. cool
Next year go bloody ooo.. cheesy
I'm from the North Central
AND
I'm unapologetically OBIdient cool

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Funflipper: 5:02am On Jul 11, 2022
RandyOku:
Who killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS?

Who is a DRUG BARON bullion van?

Who has FALSE AGE and FALSE CERTIFICATE?

Who is a BOKOHARAM SYMPATHISER?

Nigerians, SHINE YOUR EYESgrin

Go and ask obasanjo.
Please remember to include the likes of
Chief Bola Ige, Chief Harry Marshall, Chief A.K. Dikibo, Uche Orji, Arc Layi Balogun, Prof Chimere Ikoku, Chief Barnabas Igwe and his wife and Chief Victor Nwankwo.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by EmmyDJourno: 5:20am On Jul 11, 2022
Throwback:
You can say that again.

As a Christian, I fully concur and support this Muslim-Muslim combo, because of the antecedents and capacity of the duo.

If it was El Rufai chosen, I would have had my reservations.

Tinubu himself is my Christian candidate.

How he managed to return Missionary schools to their majority Christian owners in Lagos 2001, is a testament to his administrative capacity.

Till the last set that was in JSS2 left any of those Christian/Muslim/Non-Religious schools by 2006, no single school fees was paid to the new management, as Lagos State had that responsibility covered.

All the teachers who chose to leave those schools so as not to lose their identity of Lagos State public servants, were absorbed easily into other schools that were depopulated by Christian/Muslim teachers who chose to go as private employees into the schools that now had new management.

Despite the objections from Muslims in Lagos that being majorly Christian owned, the new school operators would convert Muslim students, Tinubu was unrelenting in performing his magic.

In the long run, his administrative brilliance has saved Lagos state the funds that would have been devoted to keep operating those schools from 2001 till date.

Lies, lies and more lies
Do you know that a public lie is a grave sin before God
Your punishment is in the size of people you mislead
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by saintrow1: 5:22am On Jul 11, 2022
Reinaldo:
I am Yoruba and we are voting Peter Obi.

Another fake Yoruba, imposter
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 11, 2022
olunavi:
Speak for yourself,”Omo Ale” which one is “we are voting for Peter Obi”?

Baba baba e ni Omo ale. Oruko babe e ni we abi? Oti fi ori gbale. Were omo oni agbado oshi. Ko ori buruku daano jor. Iwo ati tani? Eleyi ti siwin o. Ere kini aja n ba ekun se. O lo ya were ni? Ha! O ma ti sina.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by saintrow1: 5:24am On Jul 11, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Lies, lies and more lies

You are childish
If you think this person is lying, please come up with facts and evidence to counter it.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by saintrow1: 5:27am On Jul 11, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

Christians have already made up their minds to vote Peter Obi.
They should therefore have no business on who Tinubu select as running mate.
Even if Tinubu select CAN President to run with him, Christians will rather vote for Obi.
Christians shot themselves on the leg by promoting Obi ticket at a very early stage...
They gave Tinubu the chance to run a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Now, he will surely win

Which Christian?
Please speak for yourself
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by EmmyDJourno: 5:35am On Jul 11, 2022
saintrow1:

You are childish
If you think this person is lying, please come up with facts and evidence to counter it.

My Mum retired as a Teacher in Lagos
And you are foolish to believe those lies too
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by EmmyDJourno: 5:36am On Jul 11, 2022
saintrow1:

Which Christian?
Please speak for yourself

Sensible Christians, not shallow minded ones
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by byteem: 6:06am On Jul 11, 2022
Throwback:
You can say that again.

As a Christian, I fully concur and support this Muslim-Muslim combo, because of the antecedents and capacity of the duo.

How he managed to return Missionary schools to their majority Christian owners in Lagos 2001, is a testament to his administrative capacity.

Till the last set that was in JSS2 left any of those Christian/Muslim/Non-Religious schools by 2006, no single school fees was paid to the new management, as Lagos State had that responsibility covered.

All the teachers who chose to leave those schools so as not to lose their identity of Lagos State public servants, were absorbed easily into other schools that were depopulated by Christian/Muslim teachers who chose to go as private employees into the schools that now had new management.

Despite the objections from Muslims in Lagos that being majorly Christian owned, the new school operators would convert Muslim students, Tinubu was unrelenting in performing his magic.

In the long run, his administrative brilliance has saved Lagos state the funds that would have been devoted to keep operating those schools from 2001 till date.

Urchin how much were u paid to come and spew this thrash.. Tinubu has lost its that simple.. by this singular action he played into the hands of the Fulani north.. by the actions of wike and tinubu power will remain in the north for another 8 years .. and Nigeria may not survive it.. IL root for Obi but it's a long shot.. things are falling into place for him and he could just win it ..how could tinubu allow himself to be fooled like that .. imagine comparing himself with MKO .. times have changed Nigeria is too polarized .. sadly they never listen .. if he was smart he would have courted the north central and core Christian North East .. he already had the southwest and even part of south south now he is a hard sell.. very hard sell .. and if he looses presidential he will lose Lagos .. that's the joker they will play on him .. don't take my word for it watch in 3d
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Tzar(m): 6:10am On Jul 11, 2022
So in your ‘pragmatism’, there are no competent Northern Christians or the Northern Christians are less competent than the Northern Moslems?
If the Northern Moslems will not vote for a Northern Christian regardless of competence doesn’t that not say a lot about their coexistence?
Have the Northern Christians not by your ‘ ‘pragmatism’ resigned to being 2nd class Nigerians behind their Moslem Northerners
Your argument is a bit lackluster IMO. Just like minorities in rascist environments find it herculean to climb the political or social ladder, I believe that is what has become the fate of Northern Christians by choice.

Image123:

That's why Christians are not the muslim North. We're not sentimental, dogmatic or emotional. We're pragmatic in our choice. Good governance has shown to have nothing to do with being a professing Christian or whatever religion. We saw it live from GEJ and PYO. Their religion was irrelevant in their incompetence.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by samadeyanju1: 7:31am On Jul 11, 2022
OkOk...
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by grbgrb4(m): 7:43am On Jul 11, 2022
Image123:

Sensitive how? What was the Christian effect of having GEJ as president or PYO as vice president? We need competent people, not religion in governance. i am very confident Tinubu has no "evil" plans against any religion and he has never shown such precedence.
There was perhaps no Christian effect, but the muslim effect of having a Muslim president for the past 7 years has dealt us a great blow, we are not willing to subject ourselves to to any muslim again....Osibanjo would have quenched the obi fire, but Emilokan wants to become president by hook or crook.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Throwback: 7:48am On Jul 11, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Lies, lies and more lies

Your own punishment is the ignorance you will bequeath to your children.

Stop making a mockery of yourself in public. Educate yourself before you disgrace yourself.

I am a Christian and Bola Ahmed Tinubu is my Christian candidate.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Throwback: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2022
byteem:

Urchin how much were u paid to come and spew this thrash.. Tinubu has lost its that simple.. by this singular action he played into the hands of the Fulani north.. by the actions of wike and tinubu power will remain in the north for another 8 years .. and Nigeria may not survive it.. IL root for Obi but it's a long shot.. things are falling into place for him and he could just win it ..how could tinubu allow himself to be fooled like that .. imagine comparing himself with MKO .. times have changed Nigeria is too polarized .. sadly they never listen .. if he was smart he would have courted the north central and core Christian North East .. he already had the southwest and even part of south south now he is a hard sell.. very hard sell .. and if he looses presidential he will lose Lagos .. that's the joker they will play on him .. don't take my word for it watch in 3d

Go and learn manners before you engage anyone on a public discourse.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Image123(m): 8:25am On Jul 11, 2022
Tzar:
So in your ‘pragmatism’, there are no competent Northern Christians or the Northern Christians are less competent than the Northern Moslems?
If the Northern Moslems will not vote for a Northern Christian regardless of competence doesn’t that not say a lot about their coexistence?
Have the Northern Christians not by your ‘ ‘pragmatism’ resigned to being 2nd class Nigerians behind their Moslem Northerners
Your argument is a bit lackluster IMO. Just like minorities in rascist environments find it herculean to climb the political or social ladder, I believe that is what has become the fate of Northern Christians by choice.

Like you said and know, northern Christians are unfortunately second class when it comes to elections, that's a serious reality we face. So it would be foolish of Tinubu or any Southerner to pick a weakness. Feel free to mention a strong northern Christian you will have picked if it was you or that you could advise anyone to pick.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Image123(m): 8:34am On Jul 11, 2022
grbgrb4:

There was perhaps no Christian effect, but the muslim effect of having a Muslim president for the past 7 years has dealt us a great blow, we are not willing to subject ourselves to to any muslim again....Osibanjo would have quenched the obi fire, but Emilokan wants to become president by hook or crook.

You were not dealt a great blow because he was muslim but because he was nepotistic, very slow in decision and mostly absent.
Osinbajo and Obi can't handle the North, they can't even handle their own states if push comes to shove. God forbid we have another GEJ kind of confused and paralyzed president in the name of religion and region. It's time we start getting results as a nation, not playing tribe and religion cards, i am tired of such games.
Pastor OBJ was there with his two eyes open when the 1999 constitution was foisted on us. Yet, he's more powerful and perhaps brilliant than PYO and Obi.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by rasco2000me: 8:37am On Jul 11, 2022
So this man want to tell me that know qualify christian on d north to be vp, because food u sell your birth right
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by EmmyDJourno: 8:54am On Jul 11, 2022
Throwback:

Your own punishment is the ignorance you will bequeath to your children.

Stop making a mockery of yourself in public. Educate yourself before you disgrace yourself.

I am a Christian and Bola Ahmed Tinubu is my Christian candidate.

Lol, fool
Your education is a waste for you to think a convicted drug baron would be Nigeria’s next President
You probably didn’t even go to school or the school you went to never shaped you for critical reasoning
Basket Brain grin
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by grbgrb4(m): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2022
Image123:

You were not dealt a great blow because he was muslim but because he was nepotistic, very slow in decision and mostly absent.

He was not slow to declare bandits and herdsmen terrorist but was quick to declare ipob terrorist..

Osinbajo and Obi can't handle the North, they can't even handle their own states if push comes to shove.
Good luck was complacent because of his selfish desire to get a second term, same applies to osibanjo who thought he could easily gain ascendancy by ass licking buhari.
God forbid we have another GEJ kind of confused and paralyzed president in the name of religion and region.
The paralyzed GEJ still ranks better than the docile, nepotist and sentimental Bihari
It's time we start getting results as a nation, not playing tribe and religion cards, i am tired of such games.
It will be unfair for power to go back to Muslim after what Buhari has done.
Pastor OBJ was there with his two eyes open when the 1999 constitution was foisted on us. Yet, he's more powerful and perhaps brilliant than PYO and Obi.
Tinubu antecedent shows that he will not do any better, how do you expect him to handle that north ? The same north he depends on to be elected, the same people he supported ahead of his people. I would rather no vote than to vote for another desperado, Buhari is a terror, Tinubu would be a catastrophe.
Meanwhile i admire your writing prowess and mannerism.
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Throwback: 9:04am On Jul 11, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Lol, fool
Your education is a waste for you to think a convicted drug baron would be Nigeria’s next President
You probably didn’t even go to school or the school you went to never shaped you for critical reasoning
Basket Brain grin

All because I do not support your own candidate who is a youth at 60yrs?

All because I do not support a politician who has been part of the political class since 2002?

All because I do not support a politician who decamped from a respectable APGA to go join a discredited PDP and was running mate to Atiku in 2019 under the PDP umbrella of corruption and vote buying?

Who is the fool in this deception?

You are certified as such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Image123(m): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2022
grbgrb4:

Tinubu antecedent shows that he will not do any better, how do you expect him to handle that north ? The same north he depends on to be elected, the same people he supported ahead of his people. I would rather no vote than to vote for another desperado, Buhari is a terror, Tinubu would be a catastrophe.
Meanwhile i admire your writing prowess and mannerism.

i do not expect anyone of the Southerners to handle the North, but hope. The northerners that were expected to handle the North failed woefully. One thing i know is Tinubu can't be easily manipulated or controlled by the north. i sincerely cannot say same for PYO or Obi.
BTW, all the top contenders are all desperados. They've been jostling for the office by many means several times. In fact, only Tinubu is the open first timer and his famous argument is that he "waited for his turn".
Thanks for the compliment. cheesy
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Bromax: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2022
So all of a sudden Keyamo has no principles again. So sad! The respect I used to have for you is -0.00. Nigeria, na hunger, powee abi na fame? Keyamo who do you?
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by blackboy2star(m): 9:49am On Jul 11, 2022
Well said, this is a state not a federation, a whole country. A country where religion has eaten up the Military where we've Christian and Muslim soldiers that go on logger heads when combating extremist.
Equity and fairness stands for tribes, religion etc.

Throwback:
You can say that again.

Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Akerele44(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Even Buhari told Tinubu today that the final Match is between Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar

Can u swear with ur miserable life grin

For me to be assure that BUHARI said so
Re: Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 11, 2022
Yureyes:
Ok

I just hate thing guy after Lai Mohd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children / Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback / Reps To Legalise Use, Sale Of Cannabis In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.