Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister (49594 Views)

Speaker Lindsay Hoyle And Kemi Badenoch Clash In The House Of Common (Video) / Kemi Badenoch Appointed UK Women & Equalities Minister / Kemi Badenoch Appointed Secretary Of State For International Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by JooEeL(m): 7:16am On Jul 11, 2022
UPONG GETTING THERE, ENSURE YOU EMANCIPATE ODUDUWA NATION FROM THIS ZOO. cool
Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by Switruth: 7:16am On Jul 11, 2022
Earlystar698:
I wish her the best but UK is not US
you shouldn’t have wished her the best then I’m and usa are the same Oga.
Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by kindlyheart: 7:16am On Jul 11, 2022
donproject2:

The section that always cry for cessation abi which section are you talking about?

who are the ones begging for unity?
Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by Danielbrave08(m): 7:16am On Jul 11, 2022
Veteran Actor Olu Jacob 80th birthday party celebration (Nollywood Actors celebrates Olu Jacob)

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVdLz8rxFjM
Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by nawa4naija(m): 7:17am On Jul 11, 2022
angry
Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by compton11(m): 7:17am On Jul 11, 2022
She won't win,she black!
Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by BBright1: 7:19am On Jul 11, 2022
Hope she gets what she wants.
In case she needs our votes she shouldn't hesitate to let us know
Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by Sunday2021: 7:20am On Jul 11, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
You see how young that girl look? This is exactly what peter Obi is trying to do for Nigerians but some Tinubu urchins said no!

If You Believe Obi's Supporters Are Wasting Their Time Then Why Aren't You Happy For Your Candidate?

I see Peter Obi emerging victoriously in 2013 general elections

This i have

you have really seeing well. 2013 has passed since,that means Peter Obi will not be a president in his life.
Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by symbianDON(m): 7:20am On Jul 11, 2022
In Nigeria, she would have been told she doesn't have 'a political structure'...and that only 70+ and 80+ old men are fit to rule the country.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by jaxxy(m): 7:28am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

cool

Emi lokan

Yoruba Lokan

Nigeria lokan

Many yorubas are not supporting the corrupt Muslim/Muslim ticket.
Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by TobiAbuja: 7:34am On Jul 11, 2022
Unfortunately for her this stage, where fellow MPs vote, is only the first stage. By far the hardest will be when the 100k conservatives members are given a vote, and they are mostly elderly, traditional people who live in rural areas.

Who knows, she may be in a position to get a senior cabinet position though

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by Allisgud: 7:35am On Jul 11, 2022
If Obama can do it in us she will do it
Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by generalwo(m): 7:37am On Jul 11, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
You see how young that girl look? This is exactly what peter Obi is trying to do for Nigerians but some Tinubu urchins said no!

If You Believe Obi's Supporters Are Wasting Their Time Then Why Aren't You Happy For Your Candidate?

This i have

.... She's young doesn't mean she will be a good leader.... Good leadership isn't determined by age..... I am not saying tinubu is the right candidate... All I'm saying is that we should not tie good leadership to age

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by Legendoo: 7:38am On Jul 11, 2022
delusional token buxom wench.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by JimohMomoh: 7:40am On Jul 11, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

This i have[/b]

@bolded
Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by SugarGirl44(f): 7:44am On Jul 11, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

I see Peter Obi emerging victoriously in 2023 general elections

This i have

Thank God you said 2013, obi is past tense.

Moreover he's an old man too, he's 62!
Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by GoooodHardDick: 7:44am On Jul 11, 2022
Sunday2021:
you have really seeing well. 2023 has passed since,that means Peter Obi not be a president in his life.

It's seen not seeing.
Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by GoooodHardDick: 7:45am On Jul 11, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Thank God you said 2013.
Obi is an old man too, he's 62!

Fixed!

Obi is the incoming president of Nigeria inshallah
Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by GoooodHardDick: 7:46am On Jul 11, 2022
JimohMomoh:

@bolded

Fixed
Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by SugarGirl44(f): 7:46am On Jul 11, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Fixed!

Obi is the incoming president of Nigeria inshallah

There's no harm in wishing.
Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by naijapikin2(m): 7:49am On Jul 11, 2022
That is the OBI-dient spirit.
Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by Addme: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2022
PresidObi:
And she's not 75 years old? grin
And neither is she 61....
Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by GoooodHardDick: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2022
SugarGirl44:

There's no harm in wishing.

I don't chat with emotional creatures, most especially with Nigerian females.

Look for a simp mean and chat with him.
Moreover when Obi finally becomes the president of Nigeria You can drink sniper and die
Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by SugarGirl44(f): 7:50am On Jul 11, 2022
Christy1759:
Am happy for her because she a nigerian and
not because she's Yoruba,see young and fresh mind. Nigerians who do una

They've so much twisted you guys minds that you've accepted to be lost.

There's nobody called a Nigerian, we have absolutely nothing in common.
We were forced together in a country by the same people who enslaved our forefathers and did so much harm to them.

Your forefathers would be tolling in their graves seeing what you typed.

Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by GoooodHardDick: 7:52am On Jul 11, 2022
dragunov:

Fixed!

I love peter Obi so much. He is going to be the next president of Nigeria come 2023! Inshallah
Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by SugarGirl44(f): 7:53am On Jul 11, 2022
Johnjanrt:
cool
When will our Nigeria become this civilised?
No to politics of:
Religion
Tribe
Region

It's never going to happen until we go our separate ways.
You can't mix oil, water and sand together.
So oh ye Israelite, to your tent!
Support the self determination group of your nation.
Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by SugarGirl44(f): 7:54am On Jul 11, 2022
ZeroChil:
Damn! Damn!! I'm proud of this worthy yoruba achiever. Not those shameless agbado urchins and their shameless octogenarian.

Nobody send you to be proud of them.
Rest.
Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by GoooodHardDick: 7:54am On Jul 11, 2022
stroye:
2023 election. Obi is the next president of Nigeria come 2023 inshallah.

Thunder fire my Papa if I no vote for peter Obi.

Fixed
Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by naija4life247: 7:54am On Jul 11, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

I see Peter Obi emerging victoriously in 2023 general elections

This i have

The girl is 42 years, is Peter Pandora Obituary also 42 years?
Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by SugarGirl44(f): 7:56am On Jul 11, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

I don't chat with emotional creatures, most especially with Nigerian females.

Look for a simp mean and chat with him.
Moreover when Obi finally becomes the president of Nigeria You can drink sniper and die

Obi supporters are always so bitter and angry. grin

You're the one who's about to die, you keep typing rubbish cos your hands are shaking, that's the early sign of stroke.
Lol.
Re: Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister by GoooodHardDick: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2022
naija4life247:

The girl is 42 years, is Tinubu the drug lord and the old ancestor who's 98 years old but claiming 70 also 42 years?

Fixed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Policeman Flees Snake Screaming And Shouting Like A Girl / Indian Minister Caught Urinating In Public / Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.