Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

If Muslim-muslim Works, Next Will Be Northern Northern Ticket. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Muslim-muslim Works, Next Will Be Northern Northern Ticket. (528 Views)

Atiku Can’t Be Northern Candidate, Says Baba / Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong / FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Muslim-muslim Works, Next Will Be Northern Northern Ticket. by SEYIKP(m): 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
Christianity didn't come to Nigeria on a platter of gold. Missionaries were tortured, burnt alive, beheaded and imprisoned for Christianity to gain its footings in Nigeria.
Nigeria is a rainbow nation with diverse religions and tribes. Muslim Muslim is an insensitive ticket to Nigeria Christians.
A competent Christian cannot be found amongst over 50million northern Christians to be the VP as useless the post is. If this should work, next will be Northern Northern ticket.
It is official, I am de-batified. I'll be Obidient to the development of Nigeria by God's grace.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Muslim-muslim Works, Next Will Be Northern Northern Ticket. by Truthisunique2: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
And same Yoruba Muslim would be here to cry "southern unity"

4 Likes

Re: If Muslim-muslim Works, Next Will Be Northern Northern Ticket. by slimfit1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Like Kaduna
Re: If Muslim-muslim Works, Next Will Be Northern Northern Ticket. by Vulturereloaded: 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nigerian Northern muslim / Taliban Ticket.
Re: If Muslim-muslim Works, Next Will Be Northern Northern Ticket. by IgOga(m): 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
SEYIKP:
Christianity didn't come to Nigeria on a platter of gold. Missionaries were tortured, burnt alive, beheaded and imprisoned for Christianity to gain its footings in Nigeria.
Nigeria is a rainbow nation with diverse religions and tribes. Muslim Muslim is an insensitive ticket to Nigeria Christians.
A competent Christian cannot be found amongst over 50million northern Christians to be the VP as useless the post is. If this should work, next will be Northern Northern ticket.
It is official, I am de-batified. I'll be Obidient to the development of Nigeria by God's grace.

Don't be a pharisee....Jesus has no interest in your politics....those who use the name of God for politics have intended killed for God....Is any of the people you call Christian really Christian?......Man can change his religion tomorrow will that make you happy? If Tinubu come out tomorrow to claim he's now a Christian will that make you happy to vote for him?... maybe it's time for atheists and idol worshippers should be given a chance next
Re: If Muslim-muslim Works, Next Will Be Northern Northern Ticket. by ZombieTAMER: 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
cenaman:
Even nairaland moderators are are anti-christians.

APc have gone for Muslim Muslim ticket because there's no competent Christian southerner or northerner in the country..

Believe me they have searched and they're all corrupt and daft.

We believe in competency... and a northern northern Muslim ticket sounds competent enough for the future..

APc will place competency above anything.
there's nothing like anti Christian my brother
Re: If Muslim-muslim Works, Next Will Be Northern Northern Ticket. by Goddey18(m): 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Kaduna State have set the precedent already. Believe me if this Muslim/Muslim ticket sail through, the train will continue in subsequent elections and Christians will never have a say in the affairs of the nation. We have to fight and reject them at all cost.

The incessant killing in kaduna State should be used as a case study.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Muslim-muslim Works, Next Will Be Northern Northern Ticket. by Vulturereloaded: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

APc have gone for Muslim Muslim ticket because there's no competent Christian southerner or northerner in the country..

We believe in competency... and a northern northern Muslim ticket sounds competent enough for the future..

Corrupt muslim candidate could not find a competent christian? Its your time to insult christains, but we will respond at the polls.

1 Like

Re: If Muslim-muslim Works, Next Will Be Northern Northern Ticket. by DOTian: 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
And there will be some christians to tell you that "what matters is the success of the government" and not the religion or the ethnicity of the candidates. Lol
Elrufai is already trying this nonsense in Kaduna. According to him, what matters is the "quality" of the candidates and not their tribe or religion! It's as if the right quality only resides amongst northern Muslims..Tell him to try a Christian - Christian ticket and watch him start speaking in tongues..

1 Like

Re: If Muslim-muslim Works, Next Will Be Northern Northern Ticket. by cenaman(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Yours is even worst.
Re: If Muslim-muslim Works, Next Will Be Northern Northern Ticket. by specialmati(m): 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

grin grin grin grin grin APC with the word competent. shocked shocked shocked shocked are you sure you know the meaning of that word or you wanted to write something else. Behave ooh
Re: If Muslim-muslim Works, Next Will Be Northern Northern Ticket. by agadez007(m): 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
They are testing the waters,heaven knows what they would experiment on next
Do you think they hated Jonathan because he didn’t work,what have buhari done for two terms,why was he voted twice?
Your guess is as good as mine

Use your head before them use am for you

(1) (Reply)

Building NIGERIA'S MOST EXPENSIVE HIGHWAY |Abuja - Kaduna - Kano Expressway / Video: Mother Of All Markets In Lagos, Tinubu's Daughter / APC, Tinubu Unsettled As Another 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.