Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,854 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ubunja Still The Greatest - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubunja Still The Greatest (3072 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by 40fy: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
satandeterrible:

Dirty useless simp.
Don't bother quoting me you asswipe.

satandeterrible:

Dirty useless simp.
Don't bother quoting me you asswipe.

*I shouldn't bother quotin' you, huh?? I'll just let it slide and keep quiet like a moronic clot!! Nah, my momma didn't raise no foól!!

**Listen, mothafucka!! If you think treatin' women like piece of shit makes you an "alpha", then, shít, you're nothing but a loser!! Yeah, a fûckin' loser!!

***Alpha male doesn't use offensive and derogatory words on women!! He protects his woman, treats her with respect and dignity while tryin' not to "over-praise " her!!

****I'm afraid you have been misinformed or you're just a fûckin' anti-feminist!!!

*****Sorry for the late response; I was busy all day!!

Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by satandeterrible: 3:24am On Jul 12, 2022
40fy:

*I shouldn't bother quotin' you, huh?? I'll just let it slide and keep quiet like a moronic clot!! Nah, my momma didn't raise no foól!!

**Listen, mothafucka!! If you think treatin' women like piece of shit makes you an "alpha", then, shít, you're nothing but a loser!! Yeah, a fûckin' loser!!

***Alpha male doesn't use offensive and derogatory words on women!! He protects his woman, treats her with respect and dignity while tryin' not to "over-praise " her!!

****I'm afraid you have been misinformed or you're just a fûckin' anti-feminist!!!

Shameless simp

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by 40fy: 6:47am On Jul 12, 2022
satandeterrible:

Shameless simp

**You ain't got nothin' to say, little nigga!! You never swallow the red-pill, really!! grin

**You gotta stop kickin' your woman's ass in the name of red-pill!! Never done that way!!!

**I hate you, Ritzybeauty

Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by satandeterrible: 7:14am On Jul 12, 2022
40fy:

**You ain't got nothin' to say, little nigga!! You never swallow the red-pill, really!! grin

**You gotta stop kickin' your woman's ass in the name of red-pill!! Never done that way!!!

**I hate you, Ritzybeauty

Dirty little simp.

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by ubunja(m): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2022
tosaino95:
Ubunja you really need to explain this
but what's there to explain...

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by tosaino95(m): 8:01am On Jul 12, 2022
ubunja:
but what's there to explain...
That You want to train your daughters to be gold-diggers and you do preach against them and other many things
Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by ubunja(m): 8:05am On Jul 12, 2022
tosaino95:
That You want to train your daughters to be gold-diggers and you do preach against them and other many things
and what about all this needs to be explained?

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by Femi8586(m): 9:10am On Jul 12, 2022
Stillwhites:
For bullying women? Bullshit!

Which bully? If you have ever read ubunja's threads and you could not see any sense in them, then you are just a man that's perpetually female biased. Or a male feminist.

His threads are centered on realities of life between a man and a woman. The manipulations of women on men and how he exposed them. That's what you called a bully?
Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by 40fy: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
satandeterrible:

Dirty little simp.

*Go eat a dîck, Mr. cuñt!! grin grin
**Hope you'll stop cryin' when I'm done bangin' all the girls in your hood!!
**You can always have my leftovers, Mr red-piller!! grin grin

Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by satandeterrible: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
40fy:

*Go eat a dîck, Mr. cuñt!! grin grin
**Hope you'll stop cryin' when I'm done bangin' all the girls in your hood!!
**You can always have my leftovers, Mr red-piller!! grin grin

Sick simp
Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by Kudducini(m): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
SkengRay:
That one is still a smallie. Have you heard of Andrew Tate?

On twitter?
Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by 40fy: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
satandeterrible:
Sick simp

**Punk-ass nigga!! Why the fúck you angered?? Was it because the girl you tryna take a bullet for; you caught her with my mothafuckin' dick in her mouth??

***Damn! It ain't my fault, little nigga!! My game's so outrageous!!! grin grin

Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by blinking001(m): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Stillwhites:
I'm not a male feminist, i have bullied women but came to realize it's wrong.
You'll just open your mouth waaaaaaaaa

Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by satandeterrible: 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
40fy:

**Punk-ass nigga!! Why the fúck you angered?? Was it because the girl you tryna take a bullet for; you caught her with my mothafuckin' dick in her mouth??

***Damn! It ain't my fault, little nigga!! My game's so outrageous!!! grin grin

Dead simp
Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by 40fy: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
satandeterrible:

Dead simp

**Save your tears, little nigga!! grin grin

Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by tosaino95(m): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
ubunja:
and what about all this needs to be explained?
I've understand you not need to prolong talk.
Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by satandeterrible: 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
40fy:

**Save your tears, little nigga!! grin grin

Weak simp
Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by 40fy: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
satandeterrible:

Weak simp

**Go get some rest, my ass, mothafucka!! grin grin

Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by satandeterrible: 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
40fy:

**Go get some rest, my ass, mothafucka!! grin grin

Ragtag simp
Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by 40fy: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
satandeterrible:

Ragtag simp

**Fuckin' bull!! You gotta stop mooing on here!! grin grin

Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by richkal(m): 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yoy guys have gone too far to call him greatest haba. Ubunja Is still a Human. I believe he can't call himself the greatest. Ubunja has a vast knowledge when it's comes to dissecting women's nature, no doubt. But there are still lots of great TRP teachers far ahead of him, Rollo Tomassi came to my mind.
Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by satandeterrible: 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
40fy:

**Fuckin' bull!! You gotta stop mooing on here!! grin grin

Sleepy simp
Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by Nyascobar1414: 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
40fy:

this your comment made me know you a fvking simp...

Treat her with respect,dignity and not try to overpraise her...

Lolzz..
You cant still get this shiit up bro.
Lmaoo
Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by SkengRay: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kudducini:

On twitter?
No he does podcast. You can search for he's videos on tiktok or YouTube.
Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by 40fy: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2022
satandeterrible:

Sleepy simp

**Walkin' díck!! Poo-ass lickin' dumb-shít!! Who thinks callin' women "ho's" and "bítches" makes him a fûckin' "red-piller"!! Funny stuff, there's a hood lunatic like you out there addressin' your sister and prolly your daughter as "ho's" and "bítches" !! And that makes you happy?? grin grin

**Can't you see that?? You are the REAL mothafuckin' simp here, nigga!!! grin grin

Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by 40fy: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

this your comment made me know you a fvking simp...

Treat her with respect,dignity and not try to overpraise her...

Lolzz..
You cant still get this shiit up bro.
Lmaoo

**Shut the fúck up, little nigga!! I'm gonna ask you a question and you gonna give me an answer!!!

=>Do you RESPECT women callin' 'em "ho's" and "bítches"??

**If you can't answer my question, then you're a bloody simp!!

Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by Nyascobar1414: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2022
40fy:

**Shut the fúck up, little nigga!! I'm gonna ask you a question and you gonna give me an answer!!!

=>Do you RESPECT women callin' 'em "ho's" and "bítches"??

**If you can't answer my question, then you're a bloody simp!!

No..
Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by 40fy: 9:46am On Jul 13, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

No..

**How would you react, if I addressed your sister or maybe daughter as a bítch or hoe in your presence!! Would you pat me on the back, like 40fy, you did a great job??

**See, gee!! Everybody deserves a little respect, even your little brother!! As little as he is, you gotta show him some respect!!

Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by satandeterrible: 10:22am On Jul 13, 2022
40fy:

**Walkin' díck!! Poo-ass lickin' dumb-shít!! Who thinks callin' women "ho's" and "bítches" makes him a fûckin' "red-piller"!! Funny stuff, there's a hood lunatic like you out there addressin' your sister and prolly your daughter as "ho's" and "bítches" !! And that makes you happy?? grin grin

**Can't you see that?? You are the REAL mothafuckin' simp here, nigga!!! grin grin

Loud simp
Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by 40fy: 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
satandeterrible:

Loud simp

**In his quest to become a fûckin' "REDPILLER", after the díckhead emptied his fuckin' bank account for those hood little girls without seein' their fuckin' panties; mothafucka ended a bigger and better SIMP!! grin grin

**I know you're distressed!! Nevertheless, fúck outta my face, nigga!! grin grin

Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by satandeterrible: 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
40fy:

**In his quest to become a fûckin' "REDPILLER", after the díckhead emptied his fuckin' bank account for those hood little girls without seein' their fuckin' panties; mothafucka ended a bigger and better SIMP!! grin grin

**I know you're distressed!! Nevertheless, fúck outta my face, nigga!! grin grin

Crappy simp.
Re: Ubunja Still The Greatest by 40fy: 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
satandeterrible:

Crappy simp.

**REDPILLER becomes a bigger/better SIMP!!! grin grin
**I ain't never seen that shit all my life!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video:female Teacher Sets Social Media On Fire After She L#aked Her Bedroom Pics / The Funny Expression Of This Bride During Her Traditional Wedding is trending / How The Top 10 Richest Women In The World Got Their Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.