Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

My Madam Beats Me For Not Licking,Sucking Her Private Part-Teenage House-help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Madam Beats Me For Not Licking,Sucking Her Private Part-Teenage House-help (963 Views)

My Mistress Beats Me For Not Licking Her Private Parts - Housemaid / "My Husband Beats Me, Says I Eat Too Much" - Woman Tells Court / My Indian Boss Beats Me Up In My Dream, Killed My Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Madam Beats Me For Not Licking,Sucking Her Private Part-Teenage House-help by Onosb1990(m): 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQMEVauCO6I

The girl, who identified herself as Chidimma, serving as a home help in Warri, Delta State in the South-South region of Nigeria, has cried out over how her mistress beats her almost every night for refusing to lick her private parts and suck her breasts.

In a video clip shared online by SaharaReporters, Chidimma, who said she is from Imo State in the Southeast region of Nigeria, insisted that she wished to return to her parents as she could no longer endure her mistress' cruelty and sexual assaults.

She, however, did not mention the name of her mistress and efforts to get it were not successful as of the time of filing this report.

The 10-year-old girl who spoke in pidgin English said, “My aunty came to our village and told my parents that she wanted someone who would be taking care of her children because she is not always at home. I agreed to follow her but sometime after we came to Warri, when I wanted to sleep in the night, she would come and wake me up and ask me to suck her private parts and her breasts and if I refused to lick them, she would slap me.

“Sometimes if I refused to do it when I was sleeping, she would come to me and march on me with her two legs and ask me to stand up. She would then force me to suck her private parts and I would climb on her to suck her breasts which have chicken pox.

“When I finished sucking, she would ask me to bring my torch and insert it in my private parts. But when I could not do it, she forcefully pushed me out, shouting at me and asking why I could not do what she wanted me to do at my age.

“I was worried that at my age, this woman wanted to deflower me. My mother never taught me anything like that.

“For three months now, whenever I am sleeping in the middle of the night, she would wake me up and force me to do that and when she notices that her children are looking at us, she would shift her body away from me. I am 10 years old but she has made me look as if I am 13 years old.”

https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/10/my-mistress-beats-me-not-licking-her-private-parts-sucking-her-breasts-teenage-housemaid

Re: My Madam Beats Me For Not Licking,Sucking Her Private Part-Teenage House-help by ZombieTAMER: 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
Wickedness of the highest order
Re: My Madam Beats Me For Not Licking,Sucking Her Private Part-Teenage House-help by tballeyy(m): 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Na waoo wey hungry guys dey out there looking for plate to lick and dry
Re: My Madam Beats Me For Not Licking,Sucking Her Private Part-Teenage House-help by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
The world may be coming to an end after all!!!
Re: My Madam Beats Me For Not Licking,Sucking Her Private Part-Teenage House-help by Klinee: 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
So many young girl are being molested by the same sex but unfortunately people doesn't usually view as an act of molestation.
Even the culprit feels that she is actually doing nothing wrong believing that the act is not harmful to her(the victim).
Re: My Madam Beats Me For Not Licking,Sucking Her Private Part-Teenage House-help by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
God have mercy on your children, I don't know what this country is turning into, from sexual assult, armed robbers, kidnappers, bandits, skull miners, boko haram, herdsmen, ipob, iswap, road accidents, boat mishap and the rest. Nowhere is safe, insecurity everywhere, what a country.

Onosb1990:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQMEVauCO6I

The girl, who identified herself as Chidimma, serving as a home help in Warri, Delta State in the South-South region of Nigeria, has cried out over how her mistress beats her almost every night for refusing to lick her private parts and suck her breasts.

In a video clip shared online by SaharaReporters, Chidimma, who said she is from Imo State in the Southeast region of Nigeria, insisted that she wished to return to her parents as she could no longer endure her mistress' cruelty and sexual assaults.

She, however, did not mention the name of her mistress and efforts to get it were not successful as of the time of filing this report.

The 10-year-old girl who spoke in pidgin English said, “My aunty came to our village and told my parents that she wanted someone who would be taking care of her children because she is not always at home. I agreed to follow her but sometime after we came to Warri, when I wanted to sleep in the night, she would come and wake me up and ask me to suck her private parts and her breasts and if I refused to lick them, she would slap me.

“Sometimes if I refused to do it when I was sleeping, she would come to me and march on me with her two legs and ask me to stand up. She would then force me to suck her private parts and I would climb on her to suck her breasts which have chicken pox.

“When I finished sucking, she would ask me to bring my torch and insert it in my private parts. But when I could not do it, she forcefully pushed me out, shouting at me and asking why I could not do what she wanted me to do at my age.

“I was worried that at my age, this woman wanted to deflower me. My mother never taught me anything like that.

“For three months now, whenever I am sleeping in the middle of the night, she would wake me up and force me to do that and when she notices that her children are looking at us, she would shift her body away from me. I am 10 years old but she has made me look as if I am 13 years old.”

https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/10/my-mistress-beats-me-not-licking-her-private-parts-sucking-her-breasts-teenage-housemaid
Re: My Madam Beats Me For Not Licking,Sucking Her Private Part-Teenage House-help by LOLSeeComment: 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
But why is this so common among igbo women. Why are they so wicked. They maltreat other people's children too much.
Re: My Madam Beats Me For Not Licking,Sucking Her Private Part-Teenage House-help by Mynd44: 5:37am On Jul 11, 2022

(1)

Nigerian Man Buys Fairly Used Phone, Loan Company Locks Device, Says He's Owing / Drunk’ Soldier Kills Nigerian Army General / IBEDC Meter Uprading Fraud