Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,830 members, 7,866,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

Remember When Tinubu Disclaimed Muslim-muslim Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remember When Tinubu Disclaimed Muslim-muslim Ticket (490 Views)

See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) / Laughing Out Loud! Have You Seen This Asuquo's Cartoon Of Tinubu And Buhari / See What Happened To The Parody Account After Police Disclaimed It (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember When Tinubu Disclaimed Muslim-muslim Ticket by conductor60000: 12:00am On Jul 11, 2022
cheesy

Re: Remember When Tinubu Disclaimed Muslim-muslim Ticket by PresidObi: 12:01am On Jul 11, 2022
grin
Re: Remember When Tinubu Disclaimed Muslim-muslim Ticket by conductor60000: 12:02am On Jul 11, 2022

Re: Remember When Tinubu Disclaimed Muslim-muslim Ticket by AfonjaEmir: 12:08am On Jul 11, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.............................

Yoruba Christians are in for it. They joined their fellow "brothers" to always insult other Christians..now its has come home in full effects. Fulani herdsmen will have a serious base in your region...this is just the beginning...

Even SW Governors are in Deep shock, as Nobody has said anything.

You MURIC zombies should understand that even a Fool will see your hypocrisy and understand that the so called yoruba unity is fueled by hate for other regions.

I WISH Tinubu WINS..so this useless contraption disintegrates faster!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Remember When Tinubu Disclaimed Muslim-muslim Ticket by conductor60000: 12:10am On Jul 11, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.............................

Yoruba Christians are in for it. They joined their fellow "brothers" to always insult other Christians..now its has come home in full effects. Fulani herdsmen will have a serious base in your region...this is just the beginning...

Even SW Governors are in Deep shock, as Nobody has said anything.

You MURIC zombies should understand that even a Fool will see your hypocrisy and understand that the so called yoruba unity is fueled by hate for other regions.

I WISH Tinubu WINS..so this useless contraption disintegrates faster!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Muslim or Christian, how did somebody come to conclusions to support this guy as his president? We joke too much in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Remember When Tinubu Disclaimed Muslim-muslim Ticket by dawnomike(m): 12:11am On Jul 11, 2022
His twitter handler right now will be like... "Bobo Chicago, we don scam delegates"
Re: Remember When Tinubu Disclaimed Muslim-muslim Ticket by AfonjaEmir: 12:26am On Jul 11, 2022
His support base is swelled by the following factors

Bigotry
MURIC Religious Beliefs
Tribalism

His ambition was never based on Patriotism. I asked a friend of mine, who is incidentally a Tinubu supporter, why the support. He point blank told me tat the support is because of SW interest, they feel he will bring. Nothing More!!

conductor60000:

Muslim or Christian, how did somebody come to conclusions to support this guy as his president? We joke too much in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Remember When Tinubu Disclaimed Muslim-muslim Ticket by Racoon(m): 12:54am On Jul 11, 2022
This is how they have been administering this nation with outright lies and propaganda. Denial but that is often the reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember When Tinubu Disclaimed Muslim-muslim Ticket by omenka(m): 12:59am On Jul 11, 2022
See the people talking about others lying, whereas their candidate, Pandora ipOBI, is the god of LIES.

Igbos are the stupidest hypocrites that ever walked the surface of the earth. smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/6970642/peter-obi-die-agpa-no

The lying machine didn't only leave apuga, he left apuga for PDP, and ended up in labourers party. wink

1 Like

Re: Remember When Tinubu Disclaimed Muslim-muslim Ticket by conductor60000: 1:33am On Jul 11, 2022
omenka:
See the people talking about others lying, whereas their candidate, Pandora ipOBI, is the god of

Igbos are the stupidest hypocrites that ever walked the surface of the earth.

The lying machine didn't only leave apuga, he left apuga for PDP, and ended up in labourers party.
Can you allow this guy take your sister as his 4th wife (as allowed by Islam)? cheesy

Re: Remember When Tinubu Disclaimed Muslim-muslim Ticket by omenka(m): 7:22am On Jul 11, 2022
conductor60000:

Can you allow this guy take your sister as his 4th wife (as allowed by Islam)? cheesy
No I can't, because I don't have any such sister that could be taken. What about you, can you allow him take your mother as a side chick? He's rich you know. wink
Re: Remember When Tinubu Disclaimed Muslim-muslim Ticket by conductor60000: 7:23am On Jul 11, 2022
omenka:
No I can't, because I don't have any such sister that could be taken. What about you, can you allow him take your mother as a side chick? He's rich you know. wink
Omenka not everybody is a product of child marriage and VVF whose mom was purchased like a ram when she was 13 years old.

Sorry about your sad personal story but child trafficking and defilement/impregnation of underage girls (which could lead to giving birth to deformed children who turn to mentally retarded BMC/Tinubu urchins later in life) is frowned upon in my culture cheesy cheesy

Re: Remember When Tinubu Disclaimed Muslim-muslim Ticket by ThatFairGuy1: 7:26am On Jul 11, 2022
What happened to him? You granny looks more better?
conductor60000:

Re: Remember When Tinubu Disclaimed Muslim-muslim Ticket by conductor60000: 7:30am On Jul 11, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
What happened to him? You granny looks more better?
My granny would not come out to contest for presidency. Before she died she was healthier and more intelligent than this cocaine dealer that walks in italics cheesy
Re: Remember When Tinubu Disclaimed Muslim-muslim Ticket by press9jatv: 8:41am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu is a goner
Re: Remember When Tinubu Disclaimed Muslim-muslim Ticket by Oilwell(m): 8:44am On Jul 11, 2022
APC have no regard or respect for others in a multi ethnic/ multi religious society.

APC Is an ISLAMIC PROJECT

APC Party = The real terrorists. They came to steal, to kill and to destroy

Re: Remember When Tinubu Disclaimed Muslim-muslim Ticket by naija4life247: 8:45am On Jul 11, 2022
conductor60000:

You will know on election day that Tinubu is miles ahead of others

(1) (Reply)

The Homework Peter Obi Needs To Do To Win / Muslim-muslim: Christians Should Not Swim In Mud With The Pigs. / Efcc Steals An Iphone After Illegally Raiding A Hotel Iagos~video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.