Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC (37962 Views)

Aregbesola, Lai’s Allies, Aggrieved Chieftains’ Supporters Dump APC / Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State / Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by annyz: 9:06am On Jul 11, 2022
I expect Amechi with his team to dump APC also and decamp to Labour Party since he may not go to PDP.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by Tareq1105: 9:12am On Jul 11, 2022
Righthussle:
Oh Ameachi, after all you did to your brother Jonathan. You still dey go church After sponsoring the election that removed a southern Christian president to install a northern Muslim as president? How far now? I hope you're happy with the way things are going in the country?

I wish say the next church wey these Jihadists go strike make your papa and siblings dey there.

Keep quiet.

Do you think we're indomie children?

Where were you when Jonathan destroyed Governors Forum under Amaechi?

Where were you when Mama Peace went to Okrika to demystified Amaechi in the presence of his people?

Was that not the beginning of the crisis?

Please don't say what you don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by Righthussle: 9:14am On Jul 11, 2022
Tareq1105:

Keep quiet.

Where were you when Mama Peace went to Okrika to demystified Amaechi in the presence of his people?

You be Idiot.
Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by Tareq1105: 9:14am On Jul 11, 2022
annyz:
I expect Amechi with his team to dump APC also and decamp to Labour Party since he may not go to PDP.

Would you have said that if it was Amaechi that won the APC primary? Amaechi is wiser than that.
Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by famology(m): 9:16am On Jul 11, 2022
etokhana:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/amaechis-supporters-dump-apc/

He's no longer relevant. It was a mistake for him to have resigned as minister.
Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by snowball11(m): 9:19am On Jul 11, 2022
mbaboy:
2023 is between Atiku and Obi

That's for sure as only agbado eaters will vote for Drugginus come 2023! grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by snowball11(m): 9:26am On Jul 11, 2022
Tareq1105:

Keep quiet.

And you couldn't state the part where Amaechi was fighting the federal government to share the excess crude money even when several governors were against him as the chairman of governor's forum? undecided

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by ablejesus26(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2022
Every sensible and honest Nigerian should reject Apc to the ground.
They have an hidden agenda to further cause strife, disunity and distrust amongst us.
Apc must go.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2022
Grandmeister:

True, Jonathan did not treat amaechi well and even allowed his wife to ridicule amaechi. That much IS true. But amaechi shouldn't have cut his nose off just to get back at his own face. Despite the fact that yaradua was really brutal on boko Haram none of the Northern politicians worked against him! Now amaechi, umahi, rochas, orji ụzọ, osibanjo and even wike of pdp have all been played by the NORTH once again! Amaechi was right to be angry but he went too far in his anger against his brother....

You have a point but I am yet to hear of a Northerner coming with such force on another Northern politician. Amaechi was not a terrorist. Amaechi was not an opposition. Amaechi was an ally to Goodluck Jonathan. Amaechi was the best-performing Governor in Nigeria at that time.

At the time he moved to APC, he was suspended from PDP for two years. Meaning, that he would not get a position after that tenure. His hands were tied. Even passing a budget, had members in the house led by Evans Bipi trying to get Amaechi impeached. There was no other avenue.

GEJ with his myopic behavior destroyed his ambition by losing an ally like Amaechi and in turn destroyed the chances of the South East/South South region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:46am On Jul 11, 2022
snowball11:

And you couldn't state the part where Amaechi was fighting the federal government to share the excess crude money even when several governors were against him as the chairman of governor's forum? undecided

Amaechi was not wrong in asking for the sharing of the excess crude money. That money was a contribution by Federal and State Governments. Every time they held a meeting, the Governors will hear that money has left the account without following due process. It happened repeatedly until they got fed up.

GEJ was at fault for ECA. That money was meant not to get touched and he was siphoning billions from it steadily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2022
snowball11:

And there is no relationship with ECA funds and Patience Jonathan going to Okrika to verbally abuse Amaechi that had not done her anything in front of National TV.

GEJ failed the South. Amaechi was clearly innocent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 11, 2022
He should decamp to Biafra, the only name that can't be defeated
Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 11, 2022
We are watching
Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 11, 2022
Reinaldo:
APC will soon be a thing of the past. Affliction will not rise again.

Peter Obi for President. We Yoruba are solidly behind Peter Obi. Peter Obi ni ama dibo fun.

As a yeruba man I feel we need a younger dude to rule this country
Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by Grandmeister(m): 10:31am On Jul 11, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

You have a point but I am yet to hear of a Northerner coming with such force on another politician. Amaechi was not a terrorist. Amaechi was not an opposition. Amaechi was an ally to Goodluck Jonathan. Amaechi was the best-performing Governor in Nigeria at that time.

At the time he moved to APC, he was suspended from the Party for two years. Meaning, that he would not get a position after that tenure. His hands were tied. Even passing a budget, had members in the house led by Evans Bipi trying to get Amaechi impeached. There was no other avenue.

GEJ with his myopic behavior destroyed his ambition by losing an ally like Amaechi and in turn destroyed the chances of the South East/South South region.
All this is true. The fact that he got 6 million votes from the ss in 2011 and 4 million votes from the se in 2011 should have made him to treat those regions with the utmost care but he erroneously thought that he will ALWAYS get the bloc votes from those two regions. We know how it eventually ended.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by Zeezenho: 10:40am On Jul 11, 2022
Righthussle:
Who be Ameachi ? Oh the Ameachi that betrayed Jonathan.

Ameachi, after all you did to your brother Jonathan. You still dey go church After sponsoring the election that removed a southern Christian president to install a northern Muslim as president? How far now? I hope you're happy with the way things are in the country?

I wish say the next church wey these Jihadists go strike make your papa and siblings dey there.

Idiot

On point bro.
Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by Zeezenho: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2022
ityP:

South South will rather support a northerner than support Obi.

If south south people catch you for this blasphemy,you want them to eat corn and cassava instead of a balanced diet!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by ovokines: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2022
No Christian should be fooled this time around. Every Christian should get their PVC and vote Peter Obi, we are tired of all this killing, kidnapping of christians going around in this zoo called country. Tinubu just signed his failure with this Muslim Muslim ticket.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by Bimpe29: 11:18am On Jul 11, 2022
PresidObi:
Tell yourselves the truth, if you're from the south south and witnessed the humiliation of Amaechi after he served APC and all his huge sacrifices to the party since 2014,

If you're from the south south and watched how they demolished the ambitions of Wike in PDP after he has been carrying the party on his head for over 4 years,

You will know that the South south needs another political identity.

South south will go to Labour party in full, we will be holding each others hand to vote Labour party and secure our zone and resources.

Long live the South South region

It's really intriguing.
Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by Safyqueen: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2022
SHINJA:
Yoruba muslims will always remain the enemies of the South...

Lols, as if it was Yoruba Muslim that gave another northern Fulani Muslim the ticket of the main opposition party presidential flag bearer.

Yoruba Muslims have really woken up.
Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by blossom4real(m): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2022
fredoooooo:
They've never being relevant ... wike will take over
Game on ..
BAT 23

Keep deceiving yourself. Tinubu has lost already
Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by openmine(m): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2022
Smithkafors:
Lol.... Even Buhari respects faith to some certain extent,never for once picked the same faith ticket since he started coming out.
You choose a Muslim - Muslim ticket, lol.

This election is between Atiku and Obi...If you are campaigning for Tinubu on this forum, don't waste your time. He won't win!.
Exactly...you are absolutely right!
Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by Zeezenho: 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tareq1105:

You're free to vote your conscience. Tinubu has made his choice and we know that head or tail, criticism would come even if he picks Pope.

As for me, I will vote a man (Tinubu) who has been married to a Christian wife RCCG Pastor for 40 yrs now and never thought of converting her to Islam than a toothless VP who doesn't have the constitutional right to talk when his President has spoken or taken decision. I don't know what Osinbajo has been able to do since they have been burning churches in the North and killing christians. Tinubu that I know is not a religion bigotry and would therefore not watch or supervise the killing of christians anywhere in the country.

Really? let me remind you of some cases,till date tinubu have never found the cows of pa fasanrantis daughter killers because of his selfish interest.the same tinubu saw nothing wrong with heardsmen sacking a full oduduwa village he never condems them because of 2023 election. is this a man you can trust? The answer is no.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by fredoooooo: 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
blossom4real:

Keep deceiving yourself. Tinubu has lost already
Shouldn't that be ya happiness , why wailing again ? Just face and promote ya candidates , leave me to mine abeg . No quote me o .. i no get strenght abeg
Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by fredoooooo: 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tareq1105:

You're free to vote your conscience. Tinubu has made his choice and we know that head or tail, criticism would come even if he picks Pope.

As for me, I will vote a man (Tinubu) who has been married to a Christian wife RCCG Pastor for 40 yrs now and never thought of converting her to Islam than a toothless VP who doesn't have the constitutional right to talk when his President has spoken or taken decision. I don't know what Osinbajo has been able to do since they have been burning churches in the North and killing christians. Tinubu that I know is not a religion bigotry and would therefore not watch or supervise the killing of christians anywhere in the country.
God bless you.. BAT 2023
Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by Fortruth: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
PresidObi:
Tell yourselves the truth, if you're from the south south and witnessed the humiliation of Amaechi after he served APC and all his huge sacrifices to the party since 2014,

If you're from the south south and watched how they demolished the ambitions of Wike in PDP after he has been carrying the party on his head for over 4 years,

You will know that the South south needs another political identity.

South south will go to Labour party in full, we will be holding each others hand to vote Labour party and secure our zone and resources.

Long live the South South region

Nope, Amaechi was appointed by Supreme Court because they the cabal knew he'd do their bidding and sellout his Eastern brothers like GEJ.

He did all they wanted, including naming a stadium Yakubu Gowon- although Gowon has hardly nothing named after himself for being the British puppet during the war lol.
Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by Shikini: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
Great
Re: Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC by smile11s(m): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Test

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers PDP Storms INEC Office With Native Doctor, Fetish Items / The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) / Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.