Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku (75844 Views)

Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by ChoCho54(f): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

herdsmen gave your igbo women series of styles in the forest, no be fasting and prayer your gov organize?

after Fulani herdsmen kill igbo in their farms in Anambra, Obiano was rather having meeting with them and paying them the imaginary cow they claimed was lost, no one was hold responsible for igbo who lost their life in their farms but cow was compensated, that's how senseless your leaders was
Agbadorian speaking from Benin republic IDP camp.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Stallione(m): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
Biodun556:
Peter Obi is Ipob
No amount of falsehood can bring down an obidient son of the land. Shameless uncircumcised bigot like u undecided
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by dragunov: 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
ZeroChil:
One agbado urchin spotted. Address the concern and stop shiting your pants.

CORRECTIONS
"Deflective tricks"
"These Igbo boys" or "This Igbo boy"

Airhead.

Mook! English lecturer. grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Chyma231(m): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
[Na your useless papa be terrorist ....old fool ]

Ipob terrorists is Peter Obi[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by edifice235(m): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
This one is neither Obidient nor Yusful. Trust me.
The Obidient movement has been denied by IPOB severally and they (IPOB) have openly attacked anyone linking Obi to them. Go and verify!

We are not deceived.
We remain resolute.
Better days are here for Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
Go and check hero beer, that's produced by Peteru company wether the logo of IPOB is there or not. You need not to search for more information once you see the beer mentioned. Nigeria will be ruled by a man who has worked as an accountant (treasurer) in a multinational company and not a professional business liar claiming to invest state money in his family business in years back with unverifiable profit. BAT all the way
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by themanderon: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
Frankitibobo:
He has been paid by opposition to do this video

You know the game very well. Our politicians can sink to any level to discredit and dent your image.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by zomby(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
onuman:

Lagos is the first capital city and now the Economic capital of Nigeria built by all Nigerians with mostly the resources from the old Eastern region. Thus people from every Nigerian group reside in Lagos.

You are fooooooolis.h and deserves no more response from me.

Well, thank God your FlatHeadsss brothers are not in charge of Lagos…Can you see what your brothers are doing to themselves in the East?

Bunch of ungrateful greedy pigs! You guys should be licking Tinubu’s boots.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by zomby(m): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
No strategy, No wisdom, No integrity, No unity and No brain! And they want to lead Nigeria.. Bunch of jokers!
The cheapest group in the country; cheaper than a sachet of pure water..
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by DEBJOCH1(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
APC AND PDP CAN ONLY KEEP TRYING, BUT WE HAVE ALREADY KNOW THEIR PRANKS LONG AGO.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by zomby(m): 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
vaca1:
Jagaba that cannot stand for 10 minutes wants to rule Nigeria Nonentities everywhere like mtn
This is not a standing competition, it is a presidential election…It is all about how well you’re prepared.
Jagaban is the only candidate that has visited 70% of the country, while your lazy round headed candidate continues to tell all kinds of unconfirmed stories.
Stories and loud noise do not win election, strategy coupled with determination and action do.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by zomby(m): 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Barbaric terrorist modafucckers!
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by P0lyMath: 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
I'm not surprise his candidate dump igbo youths in oyi river through uc uwafor, imagine us entrusting our security in the hand of man that had never criticized his baby terrorist in East

imagine entrusting our social development in the hand of a man that make series of excused for youths that indulge in decadence, yahoo, ritual and drugs pusher, claiming they're doing that because there is no job or frustration. the same youths that get 2m, 4m, 6m from Yahoo but will rather buy cars, lodge in hotel, carry olosho, buy luxuries things for gf instead of investing among others

pretentious, political hooliganism, terrorist sympathizer will not be tolerated in Nigeria, in fact electing Pityobi in the future is like making Nigeria headquarters of drug pushing in Africa and a country that had highest fake drugs

To imagine that in 2020, you were in Nairaland begging for 150k because of the hardship in Nigeria. If Tinubu becomes the president of the country, I hope your life would be like the way he managed Lagos.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Dorakay93(m): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
This one don forget say any Igbo wey Bleep up an inch na sorry be e matter for this country, they have no back up.
Fulani man go try this and nothing will happen..
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Musrataman(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Biodun556:
Peter Obi is Ipob

They go collect
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Musrataman(m): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
juman:
Ipob the terrorist.

I laugh.
They will be killed in millions.
They are used to die like insects.

Obi = Ipob.
Ipob = obi.

They can only do that in their cursed Biafra region

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by ogelekpomgam(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Peter Obi already addressed things like this.Politicians pay people to do this, we are not deceived.
This Yoruba mmanu people are so desperate.If you stay in Lagos,you will know that the accent is purely Yoruba.That guy is a confirmed Yoruba APC.Ndi ara!!
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Akuruoulo(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Biodun556:
Peter Obi is Ipob
Tinubu IS A TERRORIST.
HE IS A CLEAR KILLER
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by ZeroChil: 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
dragunov:

Mook! English lecturer. grin grin grin grin
Seems to me the word "mook" pronounced "muːk" (in case you get carried away with your quantum foolery) is a new lifeline for you.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by ezenwaforj: 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
[sup][/sup]
Biodun556:
Peter Obi is Ipob

WHY ARE PETER OBI OPPONENTS NOT FOCUSING ON HOW TO ADDRESS NIGERIA'S PROBLEMS IF ELECTED?THEY ARE BUSY MAKING UP STORIES TO DESTROY WHOM THE LORD HAS BLESSED.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
P0lyMath:

To imagine that in 2020, you were in Nairaland begging for 150k because of the hardship in Nigeria. If Tinubu becomes the president of the country, I hope your life would be like the way he managed Lagos.

that same year I bought my second car after helping your igbo sister to live, how many igbo men can spend all of their money on a wife to survive and still solicit help for her to survive from longtime earth, imagine Igbo men are like Yoruba men, will your women be dying like fowl in Southeast

that's a price a good husband paid, as for your imbecilic question, when Tinubu enter even you will enjoy it, is not like the fool that hoard money meant for social amenities to score political point
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
Agbadorian speaking from Benin republic IDP camp.

ok greet your fellow refugees that ugm sent out from the eastern communities for me
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
onuman:

But you are campaigning for Tinubu to divide votes from the south and Middle Belt between Tinubu and Obi, so that it becomes very easy for Atiku to win, and for herdsmen to be further empowered.
Develop more senses. Obi has more presidential appeal than Tinubu. Let Tinubu collapse his structure to Labour party to ensure that the south produces a successor to President Buhari.

what a delusional, Obi leaving PDP and kwankwaso leaving PDP is a win win for Tinubu. I love the fact that obi left PDP, it will make you imbeciles to waste their vote on that mushroom party

Yoruba you abuse day and night, call all sort of names will vote for pityobi? I will rather watch cartoon than vote for a man his tribe abuse my people day and night, mumu people

this election is between Tinubu and Atiku and the development favoured Tinubu, PO should better collapsed his victory to APC maybe Tinubu can give him minister of trade and investment, let's see what the talkative can do with his Aba economic analysis
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by dragunov: 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
ZeroChil:
Seems to me the word "mook" pronounced "muːk" (in case you get carried away with your quantum foolery) is a new lifeline for you.

Ohhhh! I am impressed. You're even telling me how to pronounce what I typed. Good. Now that I have given you some attention, can you bug off?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Poleski: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
This is not a fan of Peter Obi's! The opposition, the corrupt APC and PDP are doing everything to damage Obi. They see him as a threat to their dubious ambitions.

Recently, armed APC thugs went to the home of Osun State Labour Party, Lasun Yusuf, and shot up the place! 
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by OperationalVehi: 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
YoungBruzzy:

Lmao grin you feed me??
Sorry with that stipend you have in your bank account? Wow, small yansh dey shake grin

I won't talk much, drop your aza make I wire your account. You this poverty-stricken somebody
bros ignore that dude.

help a bro abeg. me i need am more. let me drop aza abeg
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by ZeroChil: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
dragunov:

Ohhhh! I am impressed. You're even telling me how to pronounce what I typed. Good. Now that I have given you some attention, can you bug off?
It is "bugger off (slang)" or "buzz off". Keep displaying your abject illiteracy/partial lunacy.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Naijanascam: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
Criminal Mods that will be striked by thunder and lightning..... you left this topic open and locked the one militants are endorsing Tinubu on the waters...

Evil minded people that will be visited by Sango
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by kolamilan(m): 7:05am On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by marooh: 11:06am On Jul 12, 2022
espn:
But if it was the other way round...Then the narrative will change... Oh I see the why Peter obi influenced the ENDSARS saga just to come out after 2 years to contest for presidency and use ENDSARS and some gullible youth as his antics lose and election.
Wey u...... you sound like slot...... so na because ur big boss no collect from Lagos main gate endsars shootout that's y u sound like piggott
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by marooh: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2022
whitephoenix:
Honestly, how did this useless propaganda video that is clearly intended to smear Peter Obi get to the front page? I have been hearing that the mods are compromised. This proves it. Even a fool knows that this was orchestrated by his opponents.

Shame on Nairaland!
God bless you my bro.......... if na tinubu name he used now mod go ban am...........

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) / 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) / 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.