Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support (75792 Views)

“He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration / Senator Kalu Writes Abia APC, Reveals Candidates To Support Ahead Of Congress / Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has applauded President Muhammadu Buhari’s decision to support only candidates of the party in 2023.

Tinubu stated this while speaking in Abuja as he received APC national working committee (NWC) members at the Tinubu/Shettima campaign office on Saturday.

He described Buhari as a bold leader for taking the stand.

“I like the statement of Mr. President a few days ago. Firm, concise, straight to the point and bold as a leader of our party.

“We should commend the President for that statement.

“For his commitment and loyalty to the party. And for being a true party leader,”
Tinubu said.

Source:
DAILY POST

61 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
LIKE for PETER OBI

SHARE for TINUBU

1344 Likes 125 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
If I were Tinubu, I will be worried that Buhari wants to support his campaign

Buhari that Nigerians hates so much even in the north

What will Buhari even campaign with after messing up the whole country?

Anybody that Buhari campaign for will lose

868 Likes 50 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
It is expected for President Buhari to support whoever is his party's flag bearer. That is party discipline.

That responsibility does not give the flag bearer of his party any advantage over other Presidential candidates in other parties.

It is a level playing field for all contestants in 2023.

Bola Tinubu should expel the idea of President Buhari rigging the elections for him to win. He will be thoroughly disappointed if that's what he is banking on through that statement

163 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Death2allNLmods: 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
Tinubu will be the president of Nigeria no matter how insultive indigbos are. Biafra cannot rule Nigeria not possible. Never.
Anyone that insult me is actually insulting there own father and mother so I will not bother to respond

65 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
Death2allNLmods:
Tinubu will be the president of Nigeria no matter how insultive indigbos are. Biafra cannot rule Nigeria not possible. Never.
Anyone that insult me is actually insulting there own father and mother so I will not bother to respond
Rauf Aregbesola too must be Igbo

162 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by FreeStuffsNG: 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
When full and real campaign starts, PMB will be on the podium to give flagbearers the APC flag and campaign openly for Asiwaju Tinubu.
That is when you will see APC power wink

September 29 is just around the corner and Asiwaju the leading contender, under the guidance of PMB, can not be breaking the law.
check my signature for freebies!

232 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
But how did the APC lost Osun and Edo governorship election if Nigerians have any regards for Buhari ?

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Yoruba1stson: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
Tinubu's is the next president, there is nothing anybody can do about it

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Massiveglory: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
Pmb has made things so difficult for his people.
Telling nigerians you will continue when Pmb stops is insulting.
Saying Pmb has done bad is insulting the president.
What a wonderful time.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by MadeInTokyo: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
grin grin grin
Mumu Tinubu, thinking Buhari was talking about him

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
Massiveglory:
Pmb has made things so difficult for his people.
Telling nigerians you will continue when Pmb stops is insulting.
Saying Pmb has done bad is insulting the president.
What a wonderful time.
Truth is , anybody that Buhari campaign for will lose

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by gasparpisciotta: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
Politicians will rally around themselves only if the motive is self serving

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Racoon(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
When even Buhari’s Kastina home state people are burning brooms here and there? Buhari have pressed emilokan mumu button.Anyone Buhari campaigns for will have bad luck running again him/her.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by OnlySmartHustler(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
This is the right thing to do,let's not see buhari as upholding uprightness of any such.. Buhari won't in his right senses openly be working against his party. Working against ones party is like"biting a hand that feeds you.". Tinubu should stop making buhari's act seem like a big deal..
Noone works against his family without getting consequences of his act.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Massiveglory: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Truth is , anybody that Buhari campaign for will lose
Absolutely

12 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by moscobabs(m): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
shocked
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by franchasofficia: 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
Lol, which election?

Election that has been decided by the powers that be in Europe and US?

Pope has already annointed the next President of Nigeria, people should stop wasting their time and money.

Peter Obi is Nigeria's next President. The signs are clear for the wise and they are already aligning themselves for better good of Nigeria while the stubborn flies will definitely follow the corpse to the grave as usual.

Lagosians should better tell Sanwo-Olu to stop wasting Lagos state treasury on this fruitless journey of trying to rig Emilokan in. Sanwo-Olu should use the money and complete Lagos blue line rail project and Mile-2 Badagry expressway to make life more meaningful for the great people of Lagos state.

Peter Obi is your next President, please Nigerian youths should focus more on building pressure groups to ensure Peter Obi delivers on his campaign promises because we cannot accept less. Buhari is the last failure to rule Nigeria!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by jkpbestseries: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
Buhari will work for Atiku, Fear North

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Authoreety: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
As far as North is concerned eh....

........ Buhari is on his own. grin

So I think I like this news
BUHARI: ~Magic hand of failure

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Rikidony(m): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
I watch Tinubu struggle to speak today, all I could say was GodforbidBAThing

24 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Eriokanmi: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
Failure, supporting a candidate vying for same position in same failed party grin
Shettima today said Nigeria's problem is bad leadership grin grin. Invariably, buhari, their leader is bad, so is Tinubu, the national leader of a failed party. A bad product is always very difficult to sell. I'm waiting for their manifesto grin

18 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by ismodiwa(m): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
BAT23
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by SEGLIZ: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
one man, one vote.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Amspecial: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by BenjaminDomer: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
N
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by orion7: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hi
Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by BestMan001: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
Confused old men

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Arysexy(m): 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
Two dementia suffering ancestors. We are kicking out the old order come 2023.

Enough of playing with our future while their children are in UK enjoying looted wealth.

No way for Baba push and start

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Ancecoker(m): 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
grin

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by Shattuck(m): 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
Obi we know, nobody cares about Pandora tinubu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support by ClassicMan202(m): 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
When full and real campaign starts, PMB will be on the podium to give flagbearers the APC flag and campaign openly for Asiwaju Tinubu.
That is when you will see APC power wink

September 29 is just around the corner and Asiwaju the leading contender, under the guidance of PMB, can not be breaking the law.
check my signature for freebies!

So Tinubu wants to continue from where PMB stopped??

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) / Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) / Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.