Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku (75744 Views)

Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by proprince(m): 7:54am On Jul 11, 2022
You cannot deceive us. If you like pay more people to carry AK and do more videos

Peter Obi has our votes already.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Tomilola360: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2022
Peter Obi is a terrorist.

Wonder how the call for Biafra has stopped?

When they eventually lose the election, and we hear Biafra again, we will send you all to jail till you meet your fukcing ancestors.

Bloody illiterates

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by GenSam(m): 7:57am On Jul 11, 2022
zeenaman:
I'm not even surprised. If not for the shield of social media, they would have physically attacked many here. It's obvious from their words

I agree with you. They are violent and irrationa. They can't engage in a simple discussion without throwing insults.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Cabonylewis(m): 7:59am On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Jack005(m): 8:00am On Jul 11, 2022
jrusky:

See your life same way you defended Kanu, ekpa son of bitch that gave birth to ugm that sit your a s s at home by force by fire, beheading, killing and burning down houses you a s s holes still defend them.

Bia to God who made me as Igbo person I will do everything under my party pdp to stop Obi from even winning a single state it's a promise and I had already signed up for that and I know what to do mind you if it's about gun that one na small thing I'm well trained home and abroad in handling any type of izu as a millitary man son moreso if its to go "Russia KGB" way its my passion because I have lived there, studied there and went deeper into underworld there bro I fear nobody under the heaven. FACT!!!

We are waiting for all of you. Obi will never smell Aso Rock. Apc or pdp should rig te election massively to send Obi to early retirement.
Anuofia!!!
Who is igbo? Be like you dey ment.. No carry that rubbish enter Port Harcourt cos we go drill you wotowoto.. Jew man wey no get compass... Use your head oh, you think say na to stay for faceless forum dey cap careless..
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Waterbear(m): 8:01am On Jul 11, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
I'm not surprise his candidate dump igbo youths in oyi river through uc uwafor, imagine us entrusting our security in the hand of man that had never criticized his baby terrorist in East

imagine entrusting our social development in the hand of a man that make series of excused for youths that indulge in decadence, yahoo, ritual and drugs pusher, claiming they're doing that because there is no job or frustration. the same youths that get 2m, 4m, 6m from Yahoo but will rather buy cars, lodge in hotel, carry olosho, buy luxuries things for gf instead of investing among others

pretentious, political hooliganism, terrorist sympathizer will not be tolerated in Nigeria, in fact electing Pityobi in the future is like making Nigeria headquarters of drug pushing in Africa and a country that had highest fake drugs

igbo youths in oyi river was orchestrated by the so called SARS Tinibu made ...

Every tribe in Nigeria have Yahoo boys in it... tell me the Yahoo boys in your community, what different did they do? Did they invest the money or did as you said ?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Cabonylewis(m): 8:02am On Jul 11, 2022
Cabonylewis:
Bleep Your Way
Stupid and Coward Shit Hole
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by wwwihy: 8:03am On Jul 11, 2022
IpObi
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Waterbear(m): 8:03am On Jul 11, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

prove me wrong if igbo youths are not dump in oyi river under his watch

counter me if Pityobi didn't make excuse for our youths decadence

what's propaganda about a candidate having fanaticism somewhat of threatening to kill other candidates members? if Pityobi is really important outside social media as you m0rons are claiming, why is his supporters threatening electorates ahead of the election? they're threatened anybody that dont support the fool that talk before reasoning

Please refer to the comment before this...

Tinibus hand made SARS permitted by the Fed Govt is no match for Perer Obi..
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by wink2015(m): 8:03am On Jul 11, 2022
These are smear propanganda to soil the image of PO.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by baretalk: 8:04am On Jul 11, 2022
YoungBruzzy:

You lots are known for one thing which is quick insult. How much are they paying you? I hope the money is enough to secure your stinking live and that of your generations to come. You are being bamboozled by those who have got nothing to offer you or this country, keep it up you pauper.
I can feed your whole family, your block ethnic bigoted brain forget life is all about choice and interest. Dumb blind fools want to show wise men the way. Go show your father road.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by seanwilliam(m): 8:04am On Jul 11, 2022
Jesus Christ is it by force to vote Peter obi ni.. omo this guy should be arrested

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by baretalk: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2022
YoungBruzzy:

Wow, that's low cheesy
Come to think of it, you are indeed the narrow-minded ones, don't you think?
I mean you swallowed that cock and bull story hook, line and sinker without even giving it a benefit of doubt. I don't expect less from a vibrator’s follower though, since that's what your most revered leader do at will. Humans lives mean nothing to you tyrant and moribund. You know what, I don't want to downgrade myself by trading words with you again. So scram while I'm still being nice.
Please stay off my mention hunkle Adan
Go teach your father fool, only a fool fail to understand politics is about my choice and interest. Thunder fire your papa, for trying to tell me what to do. Foolish ethnic bigots. Small brains, help yourself, I no send your father.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by bigcasava1(m): 8:05am On Jul 11, 2022
Saboteurs
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by wandyvirus(m): 8:06am On Jul 11, 2022
'cos they are not educated. Even their lord and Master Petoobi as hard as he tried got a third class. They can only behave this way. Money is their god, material things their heaven.

They are brash, rude, uncouth lack panache of any kind. Listen to them talk.

I don't rate them at all.
dragunov:

This Igbo boys. Always too irrational and emotional for their own good.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by McCoy662(m): 8:06am On Jul 11, 2022
This one go sweet seun. We are not moved. This is the height they can go to tarnish our image but God is on our side.
We are looking forward to seeing more of this propaganda.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Attackerokenwa: 8:07am On Jul 11, 2022
There is something am beginning to notice on nairaland
That nairaland has been baised as the way it carry it's news especially on politics, as a news agency or journalist you guys should be neutral not seen as targeting a certain region or candidate
Another that things is issue of comment section there should be regulations and control but there is none
Anytime something is post especially on politics you see tribal sentiments, insult between one region to another there should be control
These things is beginning to reduce my frequently visit to the site n believe there are some other that feels the same way
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by edungene7: 8:09am On Jul 11, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
I'm not surprise his candidate dump igbo youths in oyi river through uc uwafor, imagine us entrusting our security in the hand of man that had never criticized his baby terrorist in East

imagine entrusting our social development in the hand of a man that make series of excused for youths that indulge in decadence, yahoo, ritual and drugs pusher, claiming they're doing that because there is no job or frustration. the same youths that get 2m, 4m, 6m from Yahoo but will rather buy cars, lodge in hotel, carry olosho, buy luxuries things for gf instead of investing among others

pretentious, political hooliganism, terrorist sympathizer will not be tolerated in Nigeria, in fact electing Pityobi in the future is like making Nigeria headquarters of drug pushing in Africa and a country that had highest fake drugs
The distance between you and sense is like from Nigeria to China I am certain u r struggling to eat all u have displayed here is just for a loaf of bread from burdillon
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by jrusky(m): 8:11am On Jul 11, 2022
Jack005:
Who is igbo? Be like you dey ment.. No carry that rubbish enter Port Harcourt cos we go drill you wotowoto.. Jew man wey no get compass... Use your head oh, you think say na to stay for faceless forum dey cap careless..

Do you want us to meet? If that is that what you want send your location anywhere in Nigeria land, sea, forest, Bush I will fly down to face you one on one.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by edungene7: 8:11am On Jul 11, 2022
Obi has never known to be violent even when he has every reason to do so, Reno and is follow miscreants should get a new format this one is DOA

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Jack005(m): 8:13am On Jul 11, 2022
jrusky:

Do you want us to meet? If that is that what you want send your location anywhere in Nigeria land, sea, forest, Bush I will fly down to face you one on one.
I am at diobu mile 4 port Harcourt.. When you get to ph, hala me.. You can send me a p.m so that we exchange contact. By the way, where are you?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Ferdinandu(m): 8:16am On Jul 11, 2022
ElSudani:
This one is going to jail, dumb Ipob terrorist. Friends of Peter Obi.
The police should be informed about this mor.on.
He doesn't even have Igbo intonation, other tribes also follow for Igbos?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by jrusky(m): 8:16am On Jul 11, 2022
Jack005:
I am at diobu mile 4 port Harcourt.. When you get to ph, hala me.. You can send me a p.m so that we exchange contact. By the way, where are you?

Oh really Diobu good one we gat to go I'm in Abj.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:16am On Jul 11, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Peter Obi already addressed things like this.Politicians pay people to do this, we are not decieved

Correct!

We are not idiots!

How did this riffraff come by a pistol, then make a video without fear of arrest?

We weren't born yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by KevMitnick: 8:16am On Jul 11, 2022
When I said BMCs and tinumbu urchins are vile, I wasn't joking. Look at how low they are willing to go in order to push their agenda. Only a fooool will believe this shiit.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Jack005(m): 8:16am On Jul 11, 2022
jrusky:

Oh really Diobu good one we gat to go I'm in Abj.
Are you in? Send me a pm.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Simplythebest: 8:17am On Jul 11, 2022
No mind those Agberos
Jack005:
Tinubu supporter masquerading as Peter Obi supporter.. Mad people everywhere!
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by doctor20202020(m): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2022
Poeple should collect presidential ticket for me pls donate money I will deliver just like USA uk Arab Emirates country with good system, young men will enjoy and old once ,
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by jrusky(m): 8:18am On Jul 11, 2022
Jack005:
Are you in? Send me a pm.

Send ur contact ur phone number pls I need it.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by nedekid: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2022
Is this not a Beretta m9?
Where did this charlatan get it from? shocked
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by GodPrince: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2022
The guy dey sound like south south boys. But even if I'm to suspect he is paid to blackmail obi why should he show his face. I believe he is a fanatical obi supporter and an ibo boy who have grown up in warri or south south region for him to speak our pidgin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Charlxyz: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2022
Lol . We know all this una tricks.. e no go work.. if you like next time wear boom and pretend to be in support of obi.. Bunch of idiots.. suffer no dey tire una.. if na to complaint about Nigeria everyone go come out. Now it's time to elect good leaders, tribalism and greed's set in. Suffer no dey tire una for this country. They cause una.. Nawa.. if una like do the same mistake like we all did in the last 8year.. Na una go suffer am pass.. i go still dey chill.. obident for life..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) / Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos / FG Begins N20,000 Cash Transfer In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.