Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi (2302 Views)

The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. / Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here / Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by OfoIgbo: 7:14am On Jul 11, 2022
First of all, the guy is speaking his pidgin English with a non:Igbo accent.

But the most damning proof is that the guy pronounced PETER OBI the way Yorubas pronounce it. The tone marking of his pronunciation was totally unIgbo.

Igbo pronunciation of Peter Obi - HIGH, LOW, LOW, HIGH
Yoruba pronounce Peter Obi - LOW, LOW, LOW, HIGH

Listen to it again. The whole scam is obviously arranged by the Agbado team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgXaP96f1IU

10 Likes

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by Trimjos: 7:16am On Jul 11, 2022
Even kids knows this

That guy is a full bloodied APC supporter, sponsored and given gun by APC to act that.

26 Likes

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:17am On Jul 11, 2022
Why is he hell-bent on getting himself into trouble..this is stupidity to the core.. coming online and showcasing ya gun with ya face.. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by MagicBishop: 7:17am On Jul 11, 2022
There is OBI in IPOB

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 11, 2022
This na Benin tongue na.

7 Likes

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by OfoIgbo: 7:19am On Jul 11, 2022
Agbados have been discovered.

Pisspooing everywhere grin

14 Likes

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by GuyWise101(m): 7:22am On Jul 11, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The idiot is a Yoruba imbecyl, how he pronounced Peter Obi gave him out.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by seleroms2(m): 7:22am On Jul 11, 2022
OfoIgbo:

But the most damning proof is that the guy pronounced PETER OBI the way Yorubas pronounce it. The tone marking of his pronunciation was totally unIgbo.

From your conclusion Peter Obi has only Igbo supporters?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by AkuOlisa: 7:22am On Jul 11, 2022
Even an illiterate knows that this miscreant was paid by the opposition to tarnish Peter Obi image as much as they can. We are expecting more of this desperate manipulations to manifest during campaign

Las last Atiku will win 2023 election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by Boogyman557: 7:24am On Jul 11, 2022
Holly Gram cool My Nigga!

BLAST BLAST der left and right legs drop 4 GROUND!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:25am On Jul 11, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My Nigga!

BLAST BLAST der left and right legs drop 4 GROUND!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Do you have a gun?
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by cybersoldiers: 7:27am On Jul 11, 2022
seleroms2:

Feom your conclusion , Peter Obi sent him?

You Urchins should atop this already.

Una go cry when Obi supporters start theirs.

Those routine for Tinubu are mostly illiterates and you can easily see through them.

7 Likes

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by OfoIgbo: 7:28am On Jul 11, 2022
seleroms2:

So what is a Yoruba supporter of Obi doing with a gun and recording himself with a gun, supporting Obi.

Tinubu's hand is being unearthed. His 419 has been revealed.

9 Likes

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by Kelsmatuc(m): 7:29am On Jul 11, 2022
Op if I were u, I won't even bother myself trying to unravel who he is.....whether Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa......leave him alone.....we know who he is n who paid him to do what he did.....Peter Obi is really making d waves everywhere

10 Likes

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by Boogyman557: 7:39am On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Do you have a gun?
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

The way dis CUNTREE take be now, EVERYBODY need carry der own KALA ooo..

CUNTREE don CAST big time!

STREET self don CAST big time!

No wer is safe again..

If u get PIKIN, buy KALA give ur PIKIN ooo...

No too REASON d matterz because children of this GENERATION de adapt to TINZ fast..

PIKIN of 5 minutes don de operate LAPI

PIKIN of 2sc don de operate PHONE..

so no too REASON d matterz..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:53am On Jul 11, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

The way dis CUNTREE take be now, EVERYBODY need carry der own KALA ooo..

CUNTREE don CAST big time!

STREET self don CAST big time!

No wer is safe again..

If u get PIKIN, buy KALA give ur PIKIN ooo...

No too REASON d matterz because children of this GENERATION de adapt to TINZ fast..

PIKIN of 5 minutes don de operate LAPI

PIKIN of 2sc don de operate PHONE..

so no too REASON d matterz..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Do you have a gun? undecided
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by Iykoto86(m): 7:58am On Jul 11, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Just to think of it,who cares if he is yoruba or not,the message was simple,nigerian youths are tired and wants a fresh air.if they like let them rig the election,end sars will look like child's play.
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by helinues: 8:01am On Jul 11, 2022
When would you people ever going take responsibility for your actions
Without blaming others?

The way the guy pronounced Tinubu ruled him out to be a Yoruba.

Whether the guy is a Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo or from SS, one certain thing is he is an Obi supporters and acting alone

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by Boogyman557: 8:02am On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Do you have a gun? undecided
Holly Gram cool U be Ss3?

U be police?

because e don TEY small wey I enter police station!

the Las time wey I enter, Dem catch me wit WEED wen I de come back from ASHAWOO house..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by helinues: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2022
Boogyman557:

U be police?

the Las time wey I enter, Dem catch me wit WEED wen I de come back from ASHAWOO house..

WTF MAN!

Answer simple question and stop blabbing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by Boogyman557: 8:08am On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:

Answer simple question and stop blabbing
Holly Gram cool bloss which question..

U no ask me anything na..

na now I de see ur chat..

or na for another trend..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by helinues: 8:10am On Jul 11, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool bloss which question..

U no ask me anything na..

na now I de see ur chat..

or na for another trend..

WTF MAN!

See your quarter cleverness staring at you.

Do you have a gun?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by Boogyman557: 8:12am On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:

See your quarter cleverness staring at you.
Do you have a gun?
Holly Gram cool na KALA language I de understand!

so which 1

WTF MAN!
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:12am On Jul 11, 2022
Boogyman557:

U be police?

WTF MAN!
You clearly don't have one.. undecided
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by HilcomTech(m): 8:13am On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:
When would you people ever going take responsibility for your actions
Without blaming others?

The way the guy pronounced Tinubu ruler him out to be a Yoruba.

Whether the guy is a Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo or from SS, one certain thing is he is an Obi supporters

LYING is in their DNA.

Same way they came to the north and insulted us with Peter OBI mats to place in the Mosques. When they were disgraced, they quickly blamed it on the other parties.

Same way they beheaded their own sister and her husband in Imo and later denied it and some even said the acts was carried out by Cameroonians.

Same way they denied Unknown Gunmen and declared them as Fulani or Yoruba.

And the list goes on and on

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by Slynation(m): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2022
Weather he arrange guns or not, he doesn't change anything, it's no secret APC has Boko haram, louts and bandits doing there biddings...

Me myself I need a Glock for protection, wild animals are roaming the country right now
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by Boogyman557: 8:14am On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You clearly don't have one.. undecided
Holly Gram cool

U de find were to buy. wer be ur LOCATION 1st..

although I de ASHAWOO house now..

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by helinues: 8:16am On Jul 11, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool na KALA language I de understand!

so which 1

WTF MAN!

Do you have Kala or Koba?
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by Boogyman557: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:

Do you have Kala or Koba?
Holly Gram cool wat is Koba.. na new 1

WTF MAN!
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by LOLSeeComment: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2022
Lol. The way Tinubu and opposition have been collecting donations from Igbos for arms and ammunition through nnamdi kanu, same way Tinubu planted unknown gunmen in the SE. Mumu people still blaming others at this stage of una self destruction

2 Likes

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by helinues: 8:21am On Jul 11, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool wat is Koba.. na new 1

WTF MAN!

Remove the condom wrapped in your brain and answer me accordingly
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by LOLSeeComment: 8:38am On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:

Remove the condom wrapped in your brain and answer me accordingly
Helinus see who you de follow argue? Swallomiir wannabe. This one Obidient, that one Edo no be lagos bunch of failures.
Shame no gree him mentor come online again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MURIC Kicks As RCCG Allegedly Bars Muslim From Redemption Camp, Demands Prompt I / APV APC Trends On Twitter: Matters Arising (screenshot) / Rivers State: They Are Attacking Igbo People & Demolishing Shops Of Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.