Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,574 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi (2448 Views)

The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. / Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here / Fatima Mamman Daura: My Father Not Arranging A New Wife For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by helinues: 8:44am On Jul 11, 2022
LOLSeeComment:

Helinus see who you de follow argue? Swallomiir wannabe. This one Obidient, that one Edo no be lagos bunch of failures.
Shame no gree him mentor come online again

That guy always come on threads to drop his repeated incoherent jargons.

Any small thing na weed, alcohol, ashewo.

Seh the guy no dey reason like normal human being ni, too much of everything no good now.
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2022
OfoIgbo:
First of all, the guy is speaking his pidgin English with a non:Igbo accent.

But the most damning proof is that the guy pronounced PETER OBI the way Yorubas pronounce it. The tone marking of his pronunciation was totally unIgbo.

Igbo pronunciation of Peter Obi - HIGH, LOW, LOW, HIGH
Yoruba pronounce Peter Obi - LOW, LOW, LOW, HIGH

Listen to it again. The whole scam is obviously arranged by the Agbado team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgXaP96f1IU

I think you’re being silly to think only Igbos support Peter Obi. Please delete this thread.
Peter Obi would be disappointed in you. I have no problem with Obi’s supporters threatening people because obviously Obi can’t control his supporters actions. Only a fool will blame Obi for this video.

Based on your crayfish analysis, since he sounds like a Warri guy, he’s obviously a PDP guy supporting Okowa.

Rest abeg

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by OfoIgbo: 8:47am On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:
When would you people ever going take responsibility for your actions
Without blaming others?

The way the guy pronounced Tinubu ruled him out to be a Yoruba.

Whether the guy is a Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo or from SS, one certain thing is he is an Obi supporters

His pronunciation of Peter Obi immediately gave him away as a Yoruba, and most probably a Tinubu supporter

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by helinues: 8:52am On Jul 11, 2022
OfoIgbo:

His pronunciation of Peter Obi immediately gave him away as a Yoruba, and most probably a Tinubu supporter

But I thought you know better than this considering your activities on this forum.

Is that how Yoruba's pronounce Tinubu?

Watching the Video and for the fact that I have stayed around most major tribes in Nigeria, it's easy to guess where the person might be from but did you see me accusing any tribe?

You people should learn how to play mature Politics devoid of blaming and accusing.

That guy in that video was acting alone, nobody sent him. He has right to support anybody which those he's supporting have no influence about his level of support.

All this nagging all the time are no longer making sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2022
OfoIgbo:

From his accent even a toddler knows that guy isn’t Yoruba. It’s disgusting that you think all Peter Obi supporters must be Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by Xfemt(m): 8:54am On Jul 11, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
This na Benin tongue na.
more like Warri
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by LOLSeeComment: 8:58am On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:

That guy always come on threads to drop his repeated incoherent jargons.

Any small thing na weed, alcohol, ashewo.

Seh the guy no dey reason like normal human being ni, too much of everything no good now.
Na attention seeker. What I don't understand is what they need nairaland popularity for... It's not facebook or instagram that you can monetize..
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by helinues: 9:04am On Jul 11, 2022
LOLSeeComment:

Na attention seeker. What I don't understand is what they need nairaland popularity for... It's not facebook or instagram that you can monetize..

It's actually inferiority complex. Lack of self confidence.

Twitter oo, Instagram o, Facebook oo, wetin Dem dey do there.

The popularity that wont make one to have his free life again, so I go see roasted fresh Boli for road , I no go fit buy , na slavery be that.

On the low will even make one to be focused without being distracted with the paparazzi of being popular

1 Like

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by Boogyman557: 9:05am On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:

Remove the condom wrapped in your brain and answer me accordingly
Holly Gram cool badt Guy!

How u take know, I de ASHAWOO house since morning but na only 1 round I don go..

I just de relax for the bar.. I go still NACK another ASHAWOO, make I SMOKE CIGARETTE small..

WTF MAN!
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by donphilopus: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Oga, that's Benin accent.
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by helinues: 9:29am On Jul 11, 2022
donphilopus:

You for no loud am.

Allow him to continue accusing wrongly
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by ChoCho54(f): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2022
To me he sounds Deltaish Edo. I don't care who sent him, all I know is that Peter Obi is the incoming president.
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by meraola29080: 9:32am On Jul 11, 2022
See your quarter cleverness staring at you.Do you have a gun?See your quarter cleverness staring at you.Do you have a gun?...
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by ChoCho54(f): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2022
donphilopus:

Of course!

Oshiomole's killer gang!
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by tamdun: 9:35am On Jul 11, 2022
MagicBishop:
There is OBI in IPOB
Ipob minus p gives you obi, except u want to add Pandora grin
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by tamdun: 9:38am On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:
When would you people ever going take responsibility for your actions
Without blaming others?

The way the guy pronounced Tinubu ruled him out to be a Yoruba.

Whether the guy is a Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo or from SS, one certain thing is he is an Obi supporters and acting alone
The guy is Obviously from south south
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by helinues: 9:40am On Jul 11, 2022
tamdun:

The guy is Obviously from south south

That op can not claim he did not know that trust me, just as usual blaming game
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by henryobinna(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why is he hell-bent on getting himself into trouble..this is stupidity to the core.. coming online and showcasing ya gun with ya face.. undecided
na mumu e be. Very big one.

No matter who he is supporting, be it Obi, Atiku or Tinubu. The guy is a certified fool.

Unless he's working for the government, he is gone. By the time they pick him up and label him a kidnapper or bandit his eyes would be clear.

But I'm very sure he is a criminal else how did he get the gun?
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by donphilopus: 10:03am On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:

You for no loud am.

Allow him to continue accusing wrongly

Lol. The guy isn't normal.
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by OfficialP: 10:38am On Jul 11, 2022
Igbo and yoruba attacking each other over anything and everything, yet you guys want power to come to the south.
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by OfoIgbo: 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

I think you’re being silly to think only Igbos support Peter Obi. Please delete this thread.
Peter Obi would be disappointed in you. I have no problem with Obi’s supporters threatening people because obviously Obi can’t control his supporters actions. Only a fool will blame Obi for this video.

Based on your crayfish analysis, since he sounds like a Warri guy, he’s obviously a PDP guy supporting Okowa.

Rest abeg

Ooh, so you guys now know he is not Igbo. That's progress.

Anyway, tell Mr. Agbado to stop sponsoring miscreants claiming to be Obi supporters.
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Ooh, so you guys now know he is not Igbo. That's progress.

Anyway, tell Mr. Agbado to stop sponsoring miscreants claiming to be Obi supporters.

In this same vein am I to believe that the hate campaign on Nairaland is sponsored by Obi?

I heard he’s stingy, how much are you paid weekly? #500?
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by obyrich(m): 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
seleroms2:

From your conclusion Peter Obi has only Igbo supporters?
Is IPOB no longer limited to Igbos?
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by OfoIgbo: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

In this same vein am I to believe that the hate campaign on Nairaland is sponsored by Obi?

I heard he’s stingy, how much are you paid weekly? #500?

We no dey give shishi, so I am writing based on my beliefs and facts on the ground.

I know peepoo's president will give you two agbados for your nairaland operation
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by 2elliot: 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
MagicBishop:
There is OBI in IPOB
Blind BATimaeus
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by MagicBishop: 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
2elliot:
Blind BATimaeus

Actually I prefer BAT rabies babies as its more catchy and what I use in describing those paid urchins.

So if I don't support your Obi, I am for BAT?

You see why you Yamris and Yaribanzas are the most foolish set of people in Nigeria to think everything revolves round your petty squabbles .

I am not supporting Obi for many reasons least his person but that doesn't make me a supporter of the Gbana Ahmed either.

Last i checked there are more than just two candidates in this race .

Fool
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by Mrexcell(m): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why is he hell-bent on getting himself into trouble..this is stupidity to the core.. coming online and showcasing ya gun with ya face.. undecided

No reasonable person will attempt such stunts on social media without full backing from those in govt.
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by Op80: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu and his thugs with nothing to offer but bigotry and tribalism on the beat!

Ever ready to find something the chosen one

Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
OfoIgbo:

We no dey give shishi, so I am writing based on my beliefs and facts on the ground.

I know peepoo's president will give you two agbados for your nairaland operation

Don’t you think it’s dementia to think that anyone who doesn’t hold same belief as yours is paid or sponsored?

I’d be a fool to stake my neck for any Nigerian former governor. I’m yet to hear Peter Obi publicly chide or criticize Tinubu and Atiku, he knows they’re of same ilk, you guys are the ‘mannequins’ here. From Atikulated to Obidient; learn to lie convincingly then look for a catchy word/phrase/jingle and you’ve bought Nigerian youths over.
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by 2elliot: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
MagicBishop:

Actually I prefer BAT rabies babies as its more catchy and what I use in describing those paid urchins.

So if I don't support your Obi, I am for BAT?

You see why you Yamris and Yaribanzas are the most foolish set of people in Nigeria to think everything revolves round your petty squabbles .

I am not supporting Obi for many reasons least his person but that doesn't make me a supporter of the Gbana Ahmed either.

Last i checked there are more than just two candidates in this race .

Fool
Mumu wanabe. I am a full blooded ijaw man. You are still a dunce.
Re: Proof Of Opposition Arranging A Gun-wielding Youth To Support Peter Obi by MagicBishop: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
2elliot:
Mumu wanabe. I am a full blooded ijaw man. You are still a dunce.

Today Jew, tomorrow Ijaw next week Kalabari

Why are you IPOB dunces turn Obidient so pathetic at larping ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC BVAS Will Affect Our Tribunal Case. We Have 10 Days Left. Obi Lawyers / Election Petition Tribunal Orders INEC To Provide CTC's Of All Obio/Akpor result / Yoruba The King Of Warfare . Element Of Surprise Unleashed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.