Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory (14867 Views)

Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East / APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today / Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by saintrow1: 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
JASONjnr:

The Yoruba Christians supporting Tinubu are not thinking right... This isn't about unity but an Islamic agenda ...

Think!

Oh please f**k off, theirs nothing called yoruba Christian or yoruba Muslim.
Abiola used a Muslim Muslim ticket and won
What is wrong with tinubu doing the same?
Tinubu is married to a redeemed pastor
We have been having religious problem since obasanjo era.
Tinubu will be supported by all yorubas and well meaning nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Ayo25: 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
JASONjnr:

The Yoruba Christians supporting Tinubu are not thinking right... This isn't about unity but an Islamic agenda ...

Think!
This is merely crying wolf oga.

You can never be able to divide an average Yoruba man using religion. We are too sensitive for that. Tinubu is the most detribalised Nigerian at the moment. He can't describe him as a religious bigot too. Can an average Nigerian Christian man marry a wife that is a practising Muslim and allows her freedom of religion?

Look in the past that the presidency has been to the south it has always been a Christian president. Obasanjo, Jonathan. Osinbajo as vice president. But we have Muslims in the south also they must also get a shot at the presidency. Who a southern Muslim Presidential candidate now choses to run with is his decision.

South west Muslims have voted for a southern Christian president before. It is now the turn of we south west Christians to reciprocate and vote a south west Muslim. Not doing so would set a bad precedent which we don't want.

When we had a Christian as the president we had insecurity issues. Even with a Christian Christian ticket what will be will be.

Tinubu has made his choice. Highest you will not vote for him. If you like continue your propaganda. People already sees it for what it is. A propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by JoeNL22(m): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
ghettokid1:
https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/11/tunubu-choice-of-shettima-sure-way-of-apc-victory-ganduje/
We the youths and Christians of this great country Will remain obedient and Yus-ful in wasting our votes on peter obi and Yusuf. And we refuse to allow BAT things like Jagabanits to run and rule the affairs of this great nation.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by elanshieldng: 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
Yes can reach us on this line 07033437997, we have One time Easyworship 7 Licensed
Blackmanpro:
All this warck politician....pls is there anybody with easyworship 7.3 login
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Goddey18(m): 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Willie2015:

Its unfortunate ....
Tinubu is Muslim from the South West Minority....
A Northern Christian is also a minority from the North....
Its simply a recipe for failure....
Tinubu gat no choice here ..
Muslim Muslim ticket is the best path to the Presidency for APC..
We wait and see how it turns out....

I admire your sense of reasoning bro, unlike your unlike some BAT supporters who can't argue logically but insult.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by vhykeeytor(m): 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
ghettokid1:
https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/11/tunubu-choice-of-shettima-sure-way-of-apc-victory-ganduje/
This one is trying so hard to secure his loot, because only a Tinubu victory at the polls would guarantee him a safe haven to enjoy his loot and marry extra nyarinya.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Temptee101(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
It seems tinubu and his cohorts have perfected the plans to rig this election because if he was banking on our votes he wouldn't dare neglect the South, Christians and the youths at large.

His plans to truncate the will of the people through rigging shall be fiercely resisted.

Vote Labour Party
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by skyp(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
We should forget about Muslim Muslim tickets and focus on competence. Politicians always try to divide us along religious lines. That said, please vote for Peter Obi not because he is a Christian but for his competence and youthfulness. If Tinubu was as active as Trump in his old age I would have advised we go for him. As it stands now only Peter among all other candidates seems to be ready for the job

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Charmingpet: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Welcome, and the wife will have a say in government. Abegiii
Seetto:

His wife is a pastor, he was in the church when they ordained as a pastor.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Seetto: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
BESTScientist1:
It's beyond Tinubu now. God will disgrace him
You are not the only believer of God, we also believe in God.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Slynation(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
Seetto:

His wife is a pastor, he was in the church when they ordained as a pastor.
Are Nigerians voting the wife?? Enough of this bullshit that his wife is a Pastor...There is nothing like the office of the first lady in the constitution

You and Tinubu Urchins has more convincing to do than Campaigning, he shouldn't even border to campaign in any S.E or SS states...

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by ItsTutsi(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
God bless you bro, Muslims suffered more from herdsmen and BH activities

Shettima has done a lot for Christian community in borno state just like Zulum, that's why ull never hear of religious crisis in borno state
ElSudani:

You are talking nonsense, if there's an Islamic agenda who is behind it? Boko Haram is a terrorist organization who probably kill more Muslims than Christians.
Going by your reasoning peter obi should be held responsible for the unknown gunmen who are killing people in the south-east.
I am Yoruba, a Christian and I will vote for Tinubu, nobody is falling for your cheap blackmail.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Seetto: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Charmingpet:
Welcome, and the wife will have a say in government. Abegiii
We are talking about Tinubu liberals mind in terms of religion and not the position the wife occupies, Tinubu is an excellent presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Farid24224(m): 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
skyp:
We should forget about Muslim Muslim tickets and focus on competence. Politicians always try to divide us along religious lines. That said, please vote for Peter Obi not because he is a Christian but for his competence and youthfulness. If Tinubu was as active as Trump in his old age I would have advised we go for him. As it stands now only Peter among all other candidates seems to be ready for the job

Am a Muslim and this is one of the reasons I will vote for Mr. Peter Obi..He's younger compared to Tinubu.... Buhari is even stronger than him..
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by IgOga(m): 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
Goddey18:
Tinubu has made his choice. He has shown clearly that he has no regards for Christians. So it is left for us to do the needful.
We can't be second class citizens in our own country.
I'm so happy he made this choice. Any attempt to rig this election will be fiercely resisted by the youths. You can't take us for granted after enthroning this disaster of a president on us. We are ready to fight dirty with you this time around.

He has no regards for christians but his wife is a pastor in RCCG. Are you even a christian? He's a politician he's not in the game to participate but to win.....these decisions are not made on sentiments but on scientific calculations....the surest way to victory is what any politician will take.

Saying that I don't trust Tinubu or any other politician in the main political parties
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by olumide4christ: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
Goddey18:

Nigeria has never been this divided my brother. Tinubu is a good man but a whole lot is wrong with his choice of VP.
Are you trying to tell me that there's no Competent Christian up north.
And let me correct an impression here, whoever Tinubu pick as governor in Lagos is not bc of competent but his personal interest. Except you can prove that Ambode was not doing well as a state governor in Lagos.

Hello sir...do you live in Lagos? This year is my 30th year living in Lagos...was originally born in Lagos but lived in Benin before coming to Lagos with my parents when I was 11 years old.

I have seen both military and civilian governments in Lagos. Ambode spoilt a lot of things in Lagos...e.g. Lagos became a refuse dump because he stopped Fashola's PSP initiative, wasted hundreds of billions of naira building bus stops and terminals whereas the roads that led to the bus stops were in a bad state of disrepair, he stopped construction of internal roads which Fashola did (1 infrastructure at a time), his wife slapped the Chaplain of the State Chapel at Alausa, etc.
Unfortunately, many easterners that I have interacted with believe Ambode was a good governor, don't know how they came to that conclusion... perhaps because he fell out with Tinubu, the main enemy....(the enemy of my enemy is my friend).

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Jemex003: 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
JASONjnr:

Rather, let's divide the country.... So you can have your space to slam your head the way you want to...

Go take tape rules to divide it, No one is holding you back. You want one Nigeria but you first each other online everyday
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by GreenCovering: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
onuman:

Tinubu is an Islamist to the core.
Since he took over Lagos state in 1999, Islam has multiplied among Lagosians.

Many places in Lagos where one used to find beer to drink, have folded business.

This is a funny comment but the dig is well aimed albeit errorneously though. See as a muslim, I am rooting for Tinubu not just because he is a muslim but more importantly because he is competent having made Lagos into a competitive environment for all where the best in every field can excel on their own. I walk past beer spots with tables arranged to the very edge of the road every evening in order to get to the mosque where I say my Maghrib prayers when I close from work and this means nothing to me. Everyone to his own.

The simple fact that I am able to come to Lagos with nothing but my brains and be able to live a decent life walking the corporate structures of many elite firms and orgs is the reason why I have an unshakeable belief in the modern architect of Lagos, the Jababan himself.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Ghoddy01(m): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hmmm Gaduje but na u the Tinubu want now why u come change am....���fear grip u abi....let us wait on your prophecy ok
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by sendemenge: 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nigerian are hypocrites,we like to put religion in everything for our own selfish interests. I don’t belief in prejudice. Personality is what really matter to me. I will always stand for the Jagaban of Africa
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by zeenaman: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
JASONjnr:

Think!
But they are united by a common ethnicity, and I think that's strong enough. I think it'll be shallow for any Yoruba not to vote Tinubu on the basis of religion, same way it would have been stupid for any Yoruba Muslim not to vote Osinbajo of he had emerged.
Yoruba should think, they should not allow themselves to be used against each other by their avowed IPOB enemies.

It's normal if you are not voting Asiwaju because you feel he's incompetent, but definitely not because he's fielding a Muslim from far North.

Even Buhari as a Muslim, how has he better the lives of Muslims in Nigeria? Is the wearing of hijab not still a topic of debate in Nigeria?
Let's all wake up

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by JAGS001(m): 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

If You Believe Obi's Supporters Are Wasting Their Time Then Why Aren't You Happy For Your Candidate?

I see Peter Obi emerging victoriously in 2023 general elections

This i have
Congratulations to him "Peter obi" even though he can't get 25% vote in the whole Nigeria lol, northerners prefer TINUBU than Atiku and Kwankwaso because he has been working day and night rallying in the north supporting the northern elites since 2015 and even took his birthday party to kano and they welcomed him better than the way they welcomed Buhari in 2015, don't let anyone be fooling you I was born and brought up in the north, no one is even talking about Peter obi over here as Presidential candidate all they are seeing obi as a Nollywood actor, keep on wasting your energy in typing obi 2023 awon maga.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Goddey18(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
IgOga:

He has no regards for christians but his wife is a pastor in RCCG. Are you even a christian? He's a politician he's not in the game to participate but to win.....these decisions are not made on sentiments but on scientific calculations....the surest way to victory is what any politician will take.

Saying that I don't trust Tinubu or any other politician in the main political parties

Nigeria today is divided more than ever before. The daily killings of Christians across the country is equally a course for concern. The criticism of this decision is not base on sentiment but the reality on ground.
Tinubu's life long ambition is not important than the unity of this great nation.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by latolz: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
Shameless barrawo been analytical
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Seetto: 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Slynation:
Are Nigerians voting the wife?? Enough of this bullshit that his wife is a Pastor...There is nothing like the office of the first lady in the constitution

You and Tinubu Urchins has more convincing to do than Campaigning, he shouldn't even border to campaign in any S.E or SS states...
Who give the f**ck what position the wife occupies, we are talking about tinubu liberal mind in terms of religion, definitely he is going to carry everyone along regardless of ur religion, ethnic and social affiliation.

Your south East is irrelevant, he never campaigned there when seeking for delegates votes, south East is not south south, stop attachee by force.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by TwoPheus: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
So this man,Ganduje is not supporting his predecessor, Kwankwaso.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by chris51(f): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by josiah27: 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
It will shock you sir grin
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by TwoPheus: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
So this man, Ganduje is not supporting his predecessor, Kwankwaso.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Soukiss(m): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Oilwell:
APC have no regard or respect for others in a multi ethnic/multi religious society.

APC Is an ISLAMIC PROJECT.
This is an ISLAMIC AGENDA and they are testing the waters with this. Next they will introduce SHARIA LAW into Nigeria.

Look at the outcome of the APC Muslim- Muslim sample goverment in Kaduna state. the result is one of the most terrorized state in Nigeria.

APC Party = The Real terrorists and their sponsors. They came to steal, to kill and to destroy.

This Devilish evil party and the BATs wants to set this country on fire.
ur rigth buddy.is a islamic agenda.but if u need pleace f this con3 allow apc to win this upcoming eletion becousrr if not so this boko haram of thing go dey contenue they wose
this shattima na he b the rear abubarka shieku bh leader in govt.i luv to vote po but no i when elder give it to pdp.becourse d man bearing the flage of d party is d only one that can headling our so called army general.if u no u go understand
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by IgOga(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Goddey18:

Nigeria today is divided more than ever before. The daily killings of Christians across the country is equally a course for concern. The criticism of this decision is not base on sentiment but the reality on ground.
Tinubu's life long ambition is not important than the unity of this great nation.

As a matter of fact...since I first heard about bokoharam in 2007...they have killed more Muslims than Christians......in order to establish their Islamic caliphate the terrorists have no regards for religion....they will invade a church and kill Christians...but they have invaded many majority Muslim communities in the NE and now NW/NC and killed people driving survivors to IDP camps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IGP Baba Inspects Equipment Ahead Of 2023 Elections. / El-Rufai: Investigations Link Police, Military Personnel To Bandits / SSANU, NASU To Commence Two-Week Warning Strike Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.