Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory (14862 Views)

Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East / APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today / Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
That goes without saying.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by TinubuAdvocate1: 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mccullum:

You're playing religion card and still playing youth card, have you forgotten that Muslim youths won't succumb to your religion strategy. grin
you need to get your brain checked.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by highness25(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
Goddey18:
Tinubu has made his choice. He has shown clearly that he has no regards for Christians. So it is left for us to do the needful.
We can't be second class citizens in our own country.
I'm so happy he made this choice. Any attempt to rig this election will be fiercely resisted by the youths. You can't take us for granted after enthroning this disaster of a president on us. We are ready to fight dirty with you this time around.
If he had no regards for christians, how could he have married one?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
Goddey18:
Tinubu has made his choice. He has shown clearly that he has no regards for Christians. So it is left for us to do the needful.
I'm so happy he made this choice. Any attempt to rig this election will be fiercely resisted by the youths. You can't take us for granted after enthroning this disaster of a president on us. We are ready to fight dirty with you this time around.

Buhari that had regards on three different occasions did you vote for him? He picked Igbo Running Mates twice but the Igbo refused to vote for their own. Even if Tinubu had chosen Bishop Kukah as vice presidential candidate people who would normally not vote for him, still wouldn't. Let's be sincere, it isn't because Tinubu chose a Muslim as vice that the Igbo so much hate him. He has never offended them in any way. He was at no time their governor and yet they say he stole money. Is it your money he stole? The Igbo hate Tinubu only because he's Yoruba! The thought of Yoruba gnaws at their livers all the time. So don't come here pretending that Tinubu don fall your hand by choosing a Muslim. If he had done otherwise, your hatred for him would still have been intense. And you would have wailed, saying that Northern Muslims wouldn't vote for him. Such implacable enemies!

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Onuoha1234(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
1Wishfu) thinking. Voting is unpredictable.Insensitive boasting is not the answer My feeling is that you will crash !
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Mccullum: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
TinubuAdvocate1:
you need to get your brain checked.

F.oo.l of the century. cheesy grin
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by onuman: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mccullum:

You're playing religion card and still playing youth card, have you forgotten that Muslim youths won't succumb to your religion strategy. grin

...and you think Muslim-Muslim ticket is not playing religious card?

It shall backfire on Tinubu and his urchins.
There are nearly equal numbers of Christians and Muslims in Nigeria.

Only issue is that most of far north Muslims cannot be extricated from religious bigotry in the polling booth. But Atiku is their goal.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Seetto: 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
newbornmacho:

You no get gist abeg
Tell me the gist
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Onuoha1234(m): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
1Wishfu) thinking. Voting is unpredictable.Insensitive boasting is not the answer My feeling is that you will crash !!
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by emmanuel4758(m): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
ElSudani:

You are talking nonsense, if there's an Islamic agenda who is behind it? Boko Haram is a terrorist organization who probably kill more Muslims than Christians.
Going by your reasoning peter obi should be held responsible for the unknown gunmen who are killing people in the south-east.
I am Yoruba, a Christian and I will vote for Tinubu, nobody is falling for your cheap blackmail.
wasted sperm
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Heffalump(m): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
All these half educated mallams don't know anything.
Tinubu will only govern Northern Nigeria if that's the case undecided
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Softmirror: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Goddey18:

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Odefani: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Who else noticed how all the terrorists in this country have been hailing Tinubu?

Even Buhari they worshipped didn't even consider picking a Muslim Muslim ticket and yet the druggie decided to tell the world that he is really a drug lord, a terrorist and an old ancestor without brains. APC has Lost even before 2 weeks to the election week!

At this juncture, let's all join hands and massively support Obi for president. He needs your vote guys!! Together we can do it!

By the Grace of God my family and I are OBIDIENTLY YUSUFUL
his supporters club will soon come for you brother. Smiles
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by legendEMT(m): 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
IT IS A PITY THAT THIS BABA RIGA DOLLAR STUFFING THIEF NOW HAAS MOUTH TO TALK IN NIGERIA.
I WISH HIM AND ALL HIS FAMILY LINEAGE ALL THAT HE WISHES FOR NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS
SHAMELESS POLITICIANS
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Johel(m): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Seetto:

But his wife is a pastor and they live peacefully, Ambode is a Christian he supported him against Fashola candidate who is a Muslim, he made sanwoolu a Christian candidate, the governor of Lagos state, joe igboekwe and Ben akabueze an Igbo persons made his cabinet member when he was a governor.

This is PRESIDENCY you fvkkin Hediot!!... Christians and Muslims make up Nigeria!..Nigeria is not Saudi Arabia,Turkey,Dubai and co.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Mrhonesty: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
You don't have political knowledge. Tinubu's choice has nothing to do with religion. He made the best choice.

Goddey18:
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by BESTScientist1: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
It's beyond Tinubu now. God will disgrace him
Seetto:

But his wife is a pastor and they live peacefully, Ambode is a Christian he supported him against Fashola candidate who is a Muslim, he made sanwoolu a Christian candidate, the governor of Lagos state, joe igboekwe and Ben akabueze an Igbo persons made his cabinet member when he was a governor.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by onuman: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Who else noticed how all the terrorists in this country have been hailing Tinubu?

Even Buhari they worshipped didn't even consider picking a Muslim Muslim ticket and yet the druggie decided to tell the world that he is really a drug lord, a terrorist and an old ancestor without brains. APC has Lost even before 2 weeks to the election week!

At this juncture, let's all join hands and massively support Obi for president. He needs your vote guys!! Together we can do it!

By the Grace of God my family and I are OBIDIENTLY YUSUFUL

Tinubu is an Islamist to the core.
Since he took over Lagos state in 1999, Islam has multiplied among Lagosians.

Many places in Lagos where one used to find beer to drink, have folded business.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Blackmanpro: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
All this warck politician....pls is there anybody with easyworship 7.3 login
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by alkasimoo1(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Goddey18:
Tinibu's VP's choice is strictly base on political calculation. How can you be a minority in your region (South) and choose a VP from minority in the other region (North)?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by DeleTaller: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Goddey18:

shut up and get it cleared... Tinubu's wife is a Pastor.... So what is your excuse here?
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Funflipper: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Goddey18:

Has no regards for Christians but his wife is a pastor.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Zion243(m): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Goddey18:

How does his choice of deputy concern you? Shebi you people say BaT can't win the election, then why are you wailing?

Someone that pick 2 Christians to be governors in Lagos state consecutively is the one you said he doesn't have regard for the christian faith.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Funflipper: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
alkasimoo1:

Tinibu's VP's choice is strictly base on political calculation. How can you be a minority in your region (South) and choose a VP from minority in the other region (North)?

You think they don't know that? They are only pained because he got it right.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Seetto: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Who ever said Lagos is a Muslim dominated state, what is the big deal if Ambode & Sanwo Olu became Governor?

What does that change, that he should marginalize the Christians & run with a Muslim Muslim ticket to achieve his Selfish personal ambition?
I don’t have problem with Ambode $ Sanwoolu becoming a governor, Religion has no sway in Southwest, only Osun has Muslim governor, that is how liberal yorubas are, this is a reflection in tinubu, married to a pastor for thirty years and living peacefully, if you have problem with his Muslim Muslim ticket, you have option of Christian muslim or Muslim Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
KEVIND:
2011 general elections results. Jonathan didn't need to win Kano, kaduna, katsina, Borno, zamfara, sokoto, yobe to become Nigeria's president. Peter Obi can reciprocate this.

Y do like deceiving yourself all the time. Jonathan won because PDP had enough or more than enough structure, money and strength in all the state as at that time.

But peter OBI has nothing like that. If you think in that line, you're only hurting yourself.

Mark my voice today , you see no state from NORTH AND SOUTH WEST WHERE PETER OBI WILL WIN. PLEASE IT SO YOU CAN PROVE ME WRONG AFTER THE ELECTION.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Josh109: 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hello, let Obi test his popularity by dropping a muslim Vp and pick a christian Vp grin grin grin
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Ancestortinubu: 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Muslims votes will splited to Atiku, tinubu and kwankwaso.

Peter Obi is a goal. Yes I have given the agbadu squad trouble heart.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by kaywhy09(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Goddey18:

The rulership of this country suffer violence, only with violent can we take it by force.
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Angelfrost(m): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Even corrupt Dollar-collecting people still have a say! Issokay!
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Willie2015: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
Goddey18:

Its unfortunate ....
Tinubu is Muslim from the South West Minority....
A Northern Christian is also a minority from the North....
Its simply a recipe for failure....
Tinubu gat no choice here ..
Muslim Muslim ticket is the best path to the Presidency for APC..
We wait and see how it turns out....
Re: Ganduje: Tinubu's Choice Of Shettima Is A Sure Way To APC Victory by Josh109: 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
GOODMAN88:

Y do like deceiving yourself all the time. Jonathan won because PDP had enough or more than enough structure, money and strength in all the state as at that time.

But peter OBI has nothing like that. If you think in that line, you're only hurting yourself.

Mark my voice today , you see no state from NORTH AND SOUTH WEST WHERE PETER OBI WILL WIN. PLEASE IT SO YOU CAN PROVE ME WRONG AFTER THE ELECTION.
He forgot that Tinubu worked for Jonathan to ensure his victory...this is a man they hated all along....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Warns Against Another Civil War! / 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna / Senate Fails To Screen Magu, EFCC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.