Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi (2319 Views)

Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai / Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson / 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by tesppidd: 11:31am On Jul 11, 2022
bigpicture001:

Wake up from ur dream.. listen to adeboye , abioye .. huge pastors from the southwest....

The church now sees it as a threat to thier existence... E go shock u
But they don't see another 8 years of Fulani Atiku as a threat?

Pastors my black dirty foot!
Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by AlexBells(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2022
tesppidd:
Many typical Hausa Fulani men have 3 good reasons to vote for Tinubu;.

1. His running mate Shetima.
2. Buhari factor in the North.
3. Many APC governors in the north.

Now you tell me why a Yoruba man would leave Tinubu and vote for any ticket without a Yoruba;
Did Buhari tell you to vote Tinubu?, tell me also why and Igbo should, middle belt and South South should vote Tinubu since none of them is in Tinubu's ticket since your only selling point is tribalism

Obi/Ahmed and Atiku/Okowa.

Tell me!
Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by tesppidd: 11:34am On Jul 11, 2022
ImDStar:
Mr, are you Yoruba man?

Don't be deceived by what you see online, many Yorubas don't want Tinubu except the Muslims.
I can bet with you any amount.
I am a Yoruba man and a Christian residing in Lagos.

I never supported Tinubu even before he picked Muslim VP, so bury the idea of Yoruba won't leave Tinubu for Ibo.

In my area here, we're all OBIdient and Yorubas.

Stop yapping...

I hate the Muslim Muslim ticket as well.

But Obi might get some nice votes in Lagos but that is it.

Across the entire SW, he won't get 10 percent.

Stop dreaming..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by JoeNL22(m): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2022
AlexBells:
Tinubu is strategist no doubt but there are just so many dark spot to these political games. I said it from the beginning, Tinubu was waiting for Obi to either become running mate to Kwankwaso before he picked his Muslim running mate. The earlier plan was that if Obi became vice to Atiku or Kwankwaso, Christian in South and Middle Belt would chose Tinubu becuase he seem like the lesser Muslim.

Most people wouldn't know that Tinubu may have sponsored the Obi/Kwankwaso merger talks, which he clearly made it that Obi MUST be vice to Kwankwaso, it is clear now that Kwankwaso was being teleguided. At some point Kwankwaso even hinted that some people in PDP was advising Obi not to accept being his vice and now I can see clearly that Kwankwaso was talking about himself who was in bed with the APC to the deception of his supporters who was eager to see an Obi/Kwankwaso ticket.

It is now clear that Kwankwaso maybe working for Tinubu and they tried all sorts of psychological warfare to get Obi to be running mate to him. Kwankwaso made many unremarkable remarks, concerning Obi and the Igbos entirely, such statement really doesn't seem to emanate from contemporary Northern ideologies.

Initially Kwankwaso was propped up to break Northern votes when it became clear that Atiku will be the PDP candidate but when Obi emerged out of the blue, Tinubu though about killing two birds with one stone but it failed now there is a Christian candidate.

Clear observations would show that Kwankwaso was planted but it would now be too stupid for him to step down from the race it would be a very big embarrassment becuase if he did he would lose the respect of his followers who he was deceiving into thinking he was a serious contender.

Kwankwaso can't step down for Tinubu because if he does, the whole game becomes too obvious and Atiku wins North West with a landslide, it would be very hard for him to tell his followers to vote for Tinubu at this point becuase that will make him look like a fool.

Politics is interesting, what an interesting time for me, what a time to be alive as a young Nigerian politician, learning from some of the bests in the whole game.

Yes ooo!!. I like this analysis.
We the youths and Christians of this great country Will remain obedient and Yus-ful in wasting our votes on peter obi and Yusuf. And we refuse to allow BAT things like Jagabanits to run and rule the affairs of this great nation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by tesppidd: 11:35am On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=AlexBells post=114622837][/quote]Yeah tell me.

Am waiting..
Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by bigpicture001: 11:35am On Jul 11, 2022
tesppidd:
But they don't see another 8 years of Fulani Atiku as a threat?

Pastors my black dirty foot!

No wahalaa.. we go hear election results from d southwest by February
Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by Misterone: 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
AlexBells:
Tinubu is strategist no doubt but there are just so many dark spot to these political games. I said it from the beginning, Tinubu was waiting for Obi to either become running mate to Kwankwaso before he picked his Muslim running mate. The earlier plan was that if Obi became vice to Atiku or Kwankwaso, Christian in South and Middle Belt would chose Tinubu becuase he seem like the lesser Muslim.

Most people wouldn't know that Tinubu may have sponsored the Obi/Kwankwaso merger talks, which he clearly made it that Obi MUST be vice to Kwankwaso, it is clear now that Kwankwaso was being teleguided. At some point Kwankwaso even hinted that some people in PDP was advising Obi not to accept being his vice and now I can see clearly that Kwankwaso was talking about himself who was in bed with the APC to the deception of his supporters who was eager to see an Obi/Kwankwaso ticket.

It is now clear that Kwankwaso maybe working for Tinubu and they tried all sorts of psychological warfare to get Obi to be running mate to him. Kwankwaso made many unremarkable remarks, concerning Obi and the Igbos entirely, such statement really doesn't seem to emanate from contemporary Northern ideologies.

Initially Kwankwaso was propped up to break Northern votes when it became clear that Atiku will be the PDP candidate but when Obi emerged out of the blue, Tinubu though about killing two birds with one stone but it failed now there is a Christian candidate.

Clear observations would show that Kwankwaso was planted but it would now be too stupid for him to step down from the race it would be a very big embarrassment becuase if he did he would lose the respect of his followers who he was deceiving into thinking he was a serious contender.

Kwankwaso can't step down for Tinubu because if he does, the whole game becomes too obvious and Atiku wins North West with a landslide, it would be very hard for him to tell his followers to vote for Tinubu at this point becuase that will make him look like a fool.

Politics is interesting, what an interesting time for me, what a time to be alive as a young Nigerian politician, learning from some of the bests in the whole game.
this your analysis is rubbish. Being Christian or Muslim does not change a man from who he is. Waiting for Muslim or Christian candidate! Is that a reasonable criteria for selecting a VP
Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by Obidient4life3: 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
seunmsg:

Nigerians from all parts of the country will vote and the winner will be president. Nobody is forcing anybody on us. Social media noise from a certain section of the country won’t make Peter Obi the president.

Once majority of Nigerians in SW, NW, NE and NC vote in Tinubu as president, there is absolutely nothing you noisemakers can do about it. Democracy is all about having the numbers and not the loudest voice on social media.

Tinubu doesn't have what it takes to win south west not to talk of Nigeria! You people should stop counting on volt buying because it will not work!
Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by Ikpaitid: 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Enyi stop wasting your data,Tinubu doesn't even think of Peter Obi.
Peter Obi will not win any state in the 2023 election. I don't understand why it's so had for you people to see what everyone else can see,NO OBI OR EMEKA CAN WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN NIGERIA. You can quote me.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by Newton2024: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
Ipob , leave Atiku alone, campaign for your Biafra Obi
How APC Turned Docile Osibanjo (Yoruba Christian) To Mere Errand Boy In Aso Rock

Aisha Buhari first send him away from Aso Rock chapel and turned it to store. She said Church was noisy.

They later turned him to Aso Rock toilet washer.

They made the mere commissioner deny Christians and Southerners he represents.

He has no say in government. Ordinary Buhari's personal secretary has more say than Osibande.

The cabals gave the errand boy part of the returned Abacha loot to buy votes through trader moni.

Anytime Fulani herdsmen kill christian farmers, cabals would order Osibanjo to go and pay lip service condolences. He often called Fulani herdsmen terrorists extaminating Christians a mere herders-farmers clash.

Part of his job is also to quote phantom figure to malign former president Goodluck Jonathan.

In all these, fake pastor Osinbajo was a happy willing slave because of the huge money involved. Aso Rock is sweet.

Osibanjo never had interest to speak for or defend Christians and Southerners. He is the worst Vice Principal in the history of Nigeria.

After 2023, Fake Pastor Osinbajo will find his long lost voice again to criticize Peter Obi's presidency.

If APC can do all these with muslim/christian ticket, it will be worse with muslim/muslim ticket.
Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by seunmsg(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Tinubu doesn't have what it takes to win south west not to talk of Nigeria! You people should stop counting on volt buying because it will not work!

I’m from Ekiti and I can assure that Peter Obi won’t get up to 3k votes in the state. The same is applicable to Ondo, Osun, Oyo and Ogun. Lagos is the only state in SW where Obi will get some votes.
Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by Obidient4life3: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
seunmsg:

I’m from Ekiti and I can assure that Peter Obi won’t get up to 3k votes in the state. The same is applicable to Ondo, Osun, Oyo and Ogun. Lagos is the only state in SW where Obi will get some votes.
When the time comes we will know how far
Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by AlexBells(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Misterone:
this your analysis is rubbish. Being Christian or Muslim does not change a man from who he is. Waiting for Muslim or Christian candidate! Is that a reasonable criteria for selecting a VP
But it can wake up the terrorist spirit in terrorists, no one is scared of Tinubu, we are all worried about the potential fallout of Muslim muslims ticket
Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by Misterone: 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
AlexBells:

But it can wake up the terrorist spirit in terrorists, no one is scared of Tinubu, we are all worried about the potential fallout of Muslim muslims ticket
you are the one creating that potential fallout. Shouting lion where there's non
Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by AlexBells(m): 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
Misterone:
you are the one creating that potential fallout. Shouting lion where there's non
Deborah's case still fresh in our minds, what about the runs girl lynched in the West, between my late grandmother was a Muslim so, you should know when I have this concern it has nothing against true muslim but their jihadists are something else.
Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by Kaysalas(m): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
Ipob , leave Atiku alone, campaign for your Biafra Obi
Hi, I had to come quote you here. Please stop this your Yoruba lokan quotes on nairaland. It could push neutrals away from BAT. Ejoor , edaakun.
Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by Jagabanofafrica: 1:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kaysalas:

Hi, I had to come quote you here. Please stop this your Yoruba lokan quotes on nairaland. It could push neutrals away from BAT. Ejoor , edaakun.

If u are angry with it, write ur tribe.

Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by Kaysalas(m): 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:

If u are angry with it, write ur tribe.

Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Omo Yoruba lemina. Sugbon Ibo Yoruba nikan o Lee se.
Re: Tinubu And Kwankwaso Has Been Beaten In Their Game By Atiku And Obi by Osariemen12: 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ttalk:

Why talking like this when you know the contest is not between Atiku and Obi where baton can be exchange between two friend but among many contestants where we have Tinubu and Kwankwaso.

Remove Middle belt from your analysis because APC controls 5states in NC and Yoruba has more indigenous and immigrants in NC than Igbo all who would vote for Tinubu ahead of any candidate

Stop posting unverified statistics. How can you say that Yorubas are more than the Igbos in north central? Na war 4 you oh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu And Shettima In Traditional Igbo Atire / Buhari Will Not Be At Tinubu Campaign Again After The Disgrace In Jos / Are Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits And Boko Haram On Holiday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.