Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

2023 Elections: O Ye Nigerians, Be Warned!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: O Ye Nigerians, Be Warned!!! (229 Views)

Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 / Wake Up O Ye Southerners / WHICH WAY NIGERIA @ 58? Reflect Upon The lyrics in this song ye Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Elections: O Ye Nigerians, Be Warned!!! by TakeBackNaija: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2022
In 2015 and 2019 elections, Nigerians were warned about that Buhari was going to bring hardship, suffering and avoidable deaths yet many didn't believe. They allowed themselves to be brainwashed.

However, no sooner than Buhari entered Aso rock did everything they were warned about started manifesting: hardship, suffering, avoidable deaths and mass anguish was the order of the day. Many of those that were warned later regretted their actions but it was already too late since the deed has already been done. A good number of them didn't survive it and others that did are now living miserable lives. Some were lucky enough to escape from Nigeria others perished in the Sahara desert or the Mediterranean Sea while trying or had their organs harvested by criminal syndicates.

Now, for some of us that managed to survive in Nigeria, 2023 is now upon us and same warning bells are ringing once again! Some of the people that voted for Buhari in 2015 & 2019 thought they were doing others but they ended up suffering and dying like everyone else.

It gets scarier:

If Buhari was bad then be warned now that Tinubu and Shettima are going to be ten times worse! In terms of corruption and insecurity, read my lips, IT IS GOING TO BE EXTREMELY WORSE!

It's only people on a self destruct plan that would leave progressives like Obi and Datti only to vote or even campaign for Tinubu and Shettima. Do not be selfish and choose to sell your soul for peanuts, remember your loved ones!

Remember that you or your loved ones may not even survive it talk more of regretting should you make this mistake now!
Re: 2023 Elections: O Ye Nigerians, Be Warned!!! by fullnetwork: 11:20am On Jul 11, 2022
Loud it bro
Re: 2023 Elections: O Ye Nigerians, Be Warned!!! by limeta(f): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2022
Children of satan will hear but not listen
They enjoy suffering even more they love to see innocent people suffer.
Re: 2023 Elections: O Ye Nigerians, Be Warned!!! by Greatzeus(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
So what's the problem exactly? Muslim Muslim ticket?
Before he choose a VP, you already giving him a bad name and hanged him,daily propaganda post and fake outright lies,infact before he won the primary,we were all here on nairaland-,the hatred toward him is second only to the one you showed Pmb.
Now he has chosen his VP, according to you,a bad decision that will make him loose. Yet in less than 24hours after,you guys have created hundreds of posts complaining about his VP selection.
I don't understand,ain't you supposed to finally rest because it's obvious he has already lost? Unless..... Unless you guys actually believe he will win the presidency, unless you guys don't really believe in your obi dents rants, unless you guys were just using bold face to campaign but deep down,you know,you know what the outcome will be.
I am not against voting competent healthy and young president,what I'm against is your hatred and bitterness and vile campaign strategy, especially against Tinubu and south west.
I think you already hated the man,(only you people know why). And no matter what he does,you will still hate him anyway. The man isn't expecting any vote from you,leave him to do his thing and loose in peace. Support your candidate and leave others to support theirs.
Y'all nothing but emotional wrecked propagandists. Peace.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Not Work For Such A Man’ – Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group / The Greedy West Is The Biggest Beneficiary Of Corruption In Nigeria / Minister Of Interior, Rauf Aregbeshola Reacts, As A Nigerian Man Records Him At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.