Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Wake Up O Ye Southerners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wake Up O Ye Southerners (1575 Views)

2023 Elections: O Ye Nigerians, Be Warned!!! / Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). / Northerners Are More Politically Enlightened Than Southerners -Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wake Up O Ye Southerners by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
The Northern cacus has vowed to keep this nation stagnant and by control of the gun, they maintain control.
Buhari re enacted the decree of the northern wishes and only a united south can break this spell..

South Sudan forced their way out of Sudan, Southern Nigeria should rise and force its way of Nigeria. We have all it takes to be a great South, the resources, the intellects and the structures. There is no hope with the North, they will be better as a country themselves..

I stand for the southern Republic of Nigeria

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by Danzakidakura(m): 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
This is the true voice crying in the wilderness. The middle belt we want to go with south exclude Kogi, Niger, and Nasarawa states.

2 Likes

Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by helinues: 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
This is an hate speech indirectly

1 Like

Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by nlPoster: 3:44am On Nov 30, 2019
It's very silly for anyone to take whatever they see here, seriously.

People slander and throw allegations anyhow, do you really need common sense before you know this?

That's how I've been called masturbator, nude photo sender, etc etc all by moronic and envious nlers. And those are some of the milder insults.

Believe their bullcrap at your own risk, I no send.
Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by Bethel4Life(f): 5:44am On Nov 30, 2019
Aboki
Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by Area4Area: 5:50am On Nov 30, 2019
helinues:
They've seen that Biafra is a mirage, they're now begging for southern solidarity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by stonemasonn: 6:01am On Nov 30, 2019
Danzakidakura:
This is the true voice crying in the wilderness. The middle belt we want to go with south exclude Kogi, Niger, and Nasarawa states.
hahahaha....exclude Kogi east and central.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by izombie(m): 6:19am On Nov 30, 2019
Oh igbos are awake. The yorubas have refused to wake up.

5 Likes

Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by Dedetwo(m): 7:37am On Nov 30, 2019
Nels55:
The Northern cacus has vowed to keep this nation stagnant and by control of the gun, they maintain control.
Buhari re enacted the decree of the northern wishes and only a united south can break this spell..

South Sudan forced their way out of Sudan, Southern Nigeria should rise and force its way of Nigeria. We have all it takes to be a great South, the resources, the intellects and the structures. There is no hope with the North, they will be better as a country themselves..

Most southerners have been brainwashed by northern political elites in conjunction with south-westerners that Ndigbo are the bogymen to worry about in Nigeria. With this goofy proposition, they cemented the plank with idiotic "One-Nigeria". Any jackass with little brain cell knows that Nigeria is everything but one.

8 Likes

Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by rusep: 7:44am On Nov 30, 2019
Nels55:

Usually during this season, some psycho characters emerge.
Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 30, 2019
The North and the South will be better having their own countries.

We are talking about development here, Nigeria isn't progressing... Am from the South so I speak for the South, we have more than enough to build a great country

2 Likes

Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2019
This is not hate speech, it's simply common sense.. Europe have countries with just 500 thousand people. Great countries like France, GB and Germany are not up to 100 million..

South is roughly 70 to 80 million. We can build a powerful nation and spare our generations shame of the past.. We can't continue like this..

4 Likes

Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 30, 2019
Most of you against this is simply brain dead, if its all working well, why are queuing for British and America visas or fighting to travel to any part of the world.

We shouldn't wait for Sowere or Nnamdi Kanu to fight for us, the South should wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 30, 2019
Everything wrong with the nation is as a result of this union, we must create another system so to hold people responsible for their actions. A big Nigeria wont achieve that...

Indonesian is mostly Muslims, China is 90% Han tribe, all speaking mandarin, India is mostly Hindu, Nigeria is totally different almost 55% percent Muslim and 45 %Christian. Its a country destined for crisis and won't do anybody no good..

When the South rules, the North sees all things bad, when the North rules, the South sees all things bad.. Each wants to promote their own people..

I belive a Southern Republic of Nigeria and Northern Republic of Nigeria will be far much better than present Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by Dedetwo(m): 11:10am On Nov 30, 2019
Nels55:
Most of you against this is simply brain dead, if its all working well, why are queuing for British and America visas or fighting to travel to any part of the world.

We shouldn't wait for Sowere or Nnamdi Kanu to fight for us, the South should wake up.

Most people from southern Nigeria have slept into abysmal slumber of denial and inherent foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by TooMuchStuff: 11:12am On Nov 30, 2019
We know
Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by Zooposki(f): 11:52am On Nov 30, 2019
I agree. The Igbos and Yorubas should find a way to work together. South South and Middle Belt have no issues with any group. We must separate from the core north by fire by force.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by orisa37: 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
The Fulanis are ferocious. They started with Bokoharam, to Fulani Herdsmen, to Amnesty, Training and Rehabilitation for Bokoharam and now to Army and Air Force Universities. The Story is like Sudan, so Southern Nigeria, please beware.

3 Likes

Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by orisa37: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
helinues:

No. It's a warning Speech with Love.
Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by orisa37: 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
nlPoster:

People slander and throw allegations anyhow, do you really need common sense before you know this?

That's how I've been called masturbator, nude photo sender, etc etc all by moronic and envious nlers. And those are some of the milder insults.

This is Hate Speech.
Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by nlPoster: 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
orisa37:

This is Hate Speech.

How so?

Explain please.

I assume the hate speech law would be interpreted by sane people, not nlers?

Imagine me giving details of being harassed on/by the forum and someone ignored that but is telling me speaking about it is hate speech. Why do I have to deal with uncompounded idiocy here almost every frigging day?

Am I reading you right?

If your IQ is below certain levels can you all simply ignore my posts please. Its like these people with low self esteem and high levels of stupidity just make a beeline for my posts, why? It's not like you're learning anything from them.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by IGBOSON1: 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
nlPoster:

Hehehehe grin grin grin

Envious nairalanders called you a w'anker? Peeps can be mean sha! grin

1 Like

Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by nlPoster: 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Hehehehe grin grin grin

Envious nairalanders called you a w'anker? Peeps can be mean sha! grin

Mean to themselves, not me.

I just find it irritating how you all spend so much time and energy stalking and trying to make me look bad.

It's so annoying.
Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by Logobenz0: 1:12am On Dec 01, 2019
nlPoster:

Mean to themselves, not me.

I just find it irritating how you all spend so much time and energy stalking and trying to make me look bad.

It's so annoying.
Lol. You only need to ignor the haters and move on with your life, simple?
Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by nlPoster: 2:05am On Dec 01, 2019
Logobenz0:
Lol. You only need to ignor the haters and move on with your life, simple?

I say I find something irritating, you're telling me to ignore the haters.

Did I at any time imply I dont ignore them? I post rebuttals because of people like you who run with their lies and take them as fact!

1 Like

Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by IkeOnyia: 6:08am On Dec 01, 2019
Atiku don tire una grin
Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by Anambralstson: 7:04am On Dec 01, 2019
Area4Area:
They've seen that Biafra is a mirage, they're now begging for southern solidarity
He's your brother, no reasonable Igbo will be begging Unity with West, below is his post

The OP is Yoruba dude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by Gazzy88(m): 8:06am On Dec 01, 2019
There's enormous sense in what the op is proposing. North Korea and South Korea comes to mind. South Korea is developing at a fast pace while North Korea is predominantly controlled by one overfed spoilt brat holding the destiny of millions in the palm of his hands. Southern Nigeria, with cohesion and unity, can propel the desired growth and development Africa craves. It's been proven that the north detest proper development, they are just concern about clinching position of power with no foreseeable plan for growth. They are dragging Nigeria back to stone age and it's so sad how our leaders from South ain't doing nothing especially those eating currently from the soup pot of power. My conviction remains that something shall happen soon that would change the way things are for the betterment of all. Looters and corrupt officials shall be stoned and chased away from the corridor of power.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by olisaEze(m): 8:19am On Dec 01, 2019
Op save ur energy and run to Canada! Fela sang d song "Suffering & Smiling" because he realized that his people will never be galvanized into action to better their lives. Nigerians just want to sit back while someone else bears the brunt to make their lives better! We’re an 'all talk and no action' sort of people. Even the northerners with all the advantages given to them still carry the headies for most uneducated and poverty stricken region, so who is really gaining from their so called 'advantages'?

1 Like

Re: Wake Up O Ye Southerners by orisa37: 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
nlPoster:

How so?

Explain please.

I assume the hate speech law would be interpreted by sane people, not nlers?

Imagine me giving details of being harassed on/by the forum and someone ignored that but is telling me speaking about it is hate speech. Why do I have to deal with uncompounded idiocy here almost every frigging day?

Am I reading you right?

If your IQ is below certain levels can you all simply ignore my posts please. Its like these people with low self esteem and high levels of stupidity just make a beeline for my posts, why? It's not like you're learning anything from them.

Pray not abuse. Many outside Nigeria are reading your Scripts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Women Leader Caught Sharing Money To Hired Protesters. / Imo PDP Expels Senator Sam Daddy Anyanwu / Throwback Interview: Biafra Is Dead And Buried - Richard Akinjide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.