Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,156 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics (20684 Views)

10 Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria In January 2024 - Nairametrics / TINUBUNOMICS: Bank Stocks Gain ₦‎544.807 Billion In A Week / Tinubu Economic Advisers Propose Customs, NIMASA, FIRS Merger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by grammarian247(m): 8:50am On Jul 25, 2022
So where has BAT been? What did he contribute to this administration? Or was he not interested in the woes that befell and are still befalling us? Don't tell me nonsense. If he has all these potentials, we should have seen them reflected his contributions. With the deplorable state of the country and with BAT's claim that it was on his wings that Bubu rode to power, this long essay is useless.

Contact me for IELTS or PTE coaching: 08038999587
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Great2017: 8:58am On Jul 25, 2022
pquaver:

After reading this even as an igbo man if you don't vote this man, you are a bigot.. Choose your candidate but when it comes to achievement, Obi no fit tie asiwaju bola Tinubu shoe abeg. Oga na master.. Obi dey OK but only if asiwaju was not contesting... I will prefer Umahi, udom and Obiano as president to Obi. To be sincere I see no tangible achiement of obi standing even 2 mins after he left office..
A bigot calling others bigot. With all these "track record", he still goes on medical vacation overseas and his children attend universities abroad.

1 Like

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by able20(m): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

That is a Zombedient comment. We know you turn it to oporoko and ugwu analysis as your bra*n is not capable of processing intellectial discussion
You follow tinubu a national disgrace, dispute with facts that tinubu could not rent capable actors for his show.
You want to compensate tinubu 87 year old ancestor who supposed to be in retirement Home. You NOT are normal

1 Like

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by pacespot(m): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2022
Lagos has become the centre of image laundering for this morally decadent man in this election. This same Lagos they are using to praise Tinubu and berate Igbos is the epicenter of commercial activities in the country that Igbos dominate. Only the fools who don't know their left from right will believe that a man who went from nobody to being a billionaire after his governorship reign in Lagos built the state.
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by PlayerMeji: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2022
Lol, can you pronounce URCHIN that you typed?

cheesy cheesy

I can swear you met that term URCHIN on NairaLand, it was never part of your vocabulary

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Eddygourdo:
how will an urchin understand me . Its above you sir.
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by jclassiq(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2022
Useless propaganda.
So everything good about Lagos was by tinunubu?
Fashola and the other guy did nothing for their years as governor...
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by OLADUN27: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2022
All this to me is statement from an unknown source. Egbin power plant was Fashola project, secondly all this you said you didn't tell us Lagos debt profile that is almost equal to the federal government own. A state owing debt on the same page with a nation. Is that not to be part of the track record.
I'm not a politician nor a political support group member. But I think instead of someone talking on his behalf why can't him come out in person and tell us his track record.
Most of the candidate were on tv interview with deep indebt analysis of the situation and plan to handle it.
I think we should be more concerned about a better nation than defending someone as we did the last time and ended where we are now.
Just my opinion though.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by omoadeleye(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2022
Where is the revenue?
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Razy75g: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2022
Trash �️
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Niklaus398: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2022
jumper524:

Compare between
Lagos, anambra, kano, akwaibom, rivers, oyo, ogun to nasarawa, Benue, abia. Bayelsa, and Niger state.
The first ones are driven by infrastructure and have lesser security challenges compared to the second.
Talking about old age and sickness, yes its a point but being young doesn't makes one immune to sickness. Tinubu had a surgery recently and is still in the process of healing which is very human of him doesn't mean he ain't capable.. Joe Biden and Donald triumph are much older.
Despite his age and alleged sickness, he still defeated those much younger than him in the primaries through a smart moves and not physical strenght.
Oga Tinubu is sick very sick.. forget surgery. Abi Osinbajo no do surgery too? U no see m up and running?..
Joe Biden is old too.. don't you see there are speculations that they should impeach him or something like that.

Tinubu isn't just old and sick, he also have Parkinson. Nigga can't even remember things. Before you know he go sale Nigeria no remember how e take sale m self. Lol. Oga just leave that one.
A sick Tinubu should tend to his health.
We don't want to have another Yara duas case in our hands. Cause if that happens, Nigeria will literally be controlled by a Boko Haram member and sponsor.
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by DIVAD2000: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Above is the track record of a serious contender for the office of a nation's President.
Presidency is for serious minded focused individuals not social media players and overseas students.
Were was he, all these while, in the past 8 years?
He boasted of bringing buhari into power, but what did we get?
Buharicnomics and tinubucnomics are the same, because they came from the same family (APC)
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by sucess001(m): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2022
Parachoko:
So can you point out the lies in the article?

Nothing is true in the article to suggest he is a good economist
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by adiori0303: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2022
Vopimasu:
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 29 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos with no vision(You know them)

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Don't waste your life, don't waste your Children's future... Be warned.
Why not stick to tinubu's achievements and try to post peter obi own to compare.
Stop all this wailing naw.
E no dey tire una

2 Likes

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by DIVAD2000: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2022
Dikaveli:
I hate tinubu

Let's not spread hate

I respect him, but he is literally not worthy to be president.
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by adiori0303: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2022
Eddygourdo:
alot of rubbish meant for lily brained urchins. Nobody with education will.buy this thrash. Try again, this effort is dead on arrival
Ok.
We await peter obi's own.
Please post so we stop being lily brained

1 Like

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Softmirror: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2022
walexbiz:
As much as I detest Atiku and Obi, what you wrote up there contains 80% lies. Pls if you are writing this to outsiders it's fine but to me a bonafide Lagosian, who went to Lagos state model college kankon for secondary school then attended Lasu for higher education. All I can say is that those are pure lies from the pit of hell.

A TRUELY EDUCATED PERSON WHO WENT TO SECONDARY SCHOOL WILL PROVIDE FACTS COUNTERING WHAT YOU HAVE CALLED LIES. AM SURE YOU WENT TO SCHOOL BUT IT HAS PROFITED YOU NOT.

1 Like

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by stanluiz(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2022
ribbit:
This is why smart people are rooting for tinubu.

The track record and achievements are just to sound to ignore.

That's why haters donot have anything to use against him than personal attacks and insults.

I mean, why would anyone read this and still thinks a proven failure like obi or corrupt bastard with awful track record like atiku is the solution to Nigerias problem?
Criminals, urchins and illiterates are rooting for him not smart people.
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by kanupapilo: 9:28am On Jul 25, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
Hmm I stopped reading when I saw ENRON as his glorified track record .

For those that don't know, ENRON, was a well orchestrated scam and fraud between Tinubu and his American counterparts. Ask them where it is today. For your information almost all those foreigners involved in ENRON were indicted in America. In Nigeria it is now seen as an achievement.

Is it an achievement for scamming his state??

Or is it constructing the costliest road in the world per Kilometre? The amount Tinubu used to construct a kilometre of some of his roads in an area without any complications is enough to construct a 50 kilometre road in a strenuous environment.

Tinubu is not campaigning to treat the nation well, he has no atom of love and patriotism for Nigeria, he is simply campaigning to widen his corrupt riden enterprises.

We lovers of Nigeria say NO to thieves and haters of Nigeria

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by adiori0303: 9:28am On Jul 25, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

For those that don't know, ENRON, was a well orchestrated scam and fraud between Tinubu and his American counterparts. Ask them where it is today. For your information almost all those foreigners involved in ENRON were indicted in America. In Nigeria it is now seen as an achievement.

Or is it constructing the costliest road in the world per Kilometre? The amount Tinubu used to construct a kilometre of some of his roads in an area without any complications is enough to construct a 50 kilometre road in a strenuous environment.

Tinubu is not campaigning to treat the nation well, he has no atom of love and patriotism for Nigeria, he is simply campaigning to widen his corrupt riden enterprises.

Give us a report in the names of those indicted jn the enron scam.
Also please let us know the roads that werent constructed during his time while he budgeted money for it or overspent the money without completing it.
Please we also await the roads that were constructed by peter obi and the amount that was budgeted for it and the amount that was actually spent.
Please we await ur responses

1 Like

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by adiori0303: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2022
Niklaus398:
Above is the track record of a sick man wanting to rule a sick Nation.
As Jesus said, Can a blind lead a blind?
I then say to you, Can the sick cure the sick?.
Oga will spend more time in France hospital than he does in Nigeria and his Boko Haram vide will be in control. God forbid.
He is still more medically fit than ur father
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by stanluiz(m): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2022
Lol. Atiku has challenge him to go to media house and have a One interview with the press crew. But we all know that old, weak and unfit Tinubu can't do it because he will disgrace himself there.

He will rather send his media team to speak for him.
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by onuman: 9:42am On Jul 25, 2022
Eddygourdo:
alot of rubbish meant for lily brained urchins. Nobody with education will.buy this thrash. Try again, this effort is dead on arrival

The urchin doesn't understand that given Lagos State's high IGR and position in Nigeria, the state is supposed to be a million miles economically and developmenta
ahead of any other state in Nigeria
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Norwichsailor(m): 9:44am On Jul 25, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Bring counter arguments and stop dishing out insults.
Or better still bring obis records in the aforementioned areas and if its better why we no go vote am.
Insults won't win anyone over.
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by onuman: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2022
Eddygourdo:

The urchin doesn't understand that given Lagos State's high IGR and position in Nigeria, the state is supposed to be a million miles economically and developmentally ahead of any other state in Nigeria.

The author does not understand that who shall preside well over Nigeria, not Lagos State, is what the 2023 elections are all about.

1 Like

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by onuman: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

The Tinubu supporter and ethno-religious bigot ended up exposing Tinubu's underbelly full of corrupt practices.
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Norwichsailor(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2022
DKM123:
Even Thefnubu likes he can go bribe the Washington Post to make glowing tributes and lies about his past but that will never refute the fact that PRESENTLY, Tinubu is a sen!Le old man who should be with his great grandkids reading stories under a mango tree to them and not carrying the burden of 200millioj Nigerians on his frail shoulders.
It is only his fellow idiatic pee-poo from his APC that are canvassing for him cos they are selfish and do not care about the country.
No logic or constructive criticism as usual
Just stories for fools like you.
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Aidejay(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s economic track records

by Opeoluwa Dapo-Thomas July 11, 2022

https://nairametrics.com/2022/07/11/tinubunomics-dissecting-tinubus-economic-track-records/

Wow! I'm Impressed I Had To Use The Link To Verify. Though it's an OP-ED piece, I Am Certain Nairametrics Won't Betray Their Editorial Integrity By Publishing Lies.

I Will Share This Article Among My Contacts.

Everyone Must Be Made Aware Of His Achievements As Well As His Failures. So That When They Go To Vote For Him In 2023, It's With A Clear Perspective.

I Have 3 Questions

1. If He Did All This In Lagos Can He Replicate BETTER Nationwide.

2. Will His Obvious Weaknesses Overcome His Ability To Deliver.

3. Has He Learnt From His Mistakes & Errors.

Thanks To Dapo Thomas & Nairametrics Crew For Bringing All This To Light.

They Should Do Other Candidates Next. Including Kwankwaso.

side note : Unlike Some People I'm Not Adverse To Learning About Everything Good & Bad, Relating To Candidates In This Election.

My Motto Is, Furnish Me With All The Information, Positive & Negative And Let Me Decide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Eddygourdo(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2022
Norwichsailor:

Bring counter arguments and stop dishing out insults.
Or better still bring obis records in the aforementioned areas and if its better why we no go vote am.
Insults won't win anyone over.
it is rich of you to assume I want to win you over. I don't care what path others follow, I didn't need to be won over to be an obidient. If you are smart enough, you will be obidient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Eddygourdo(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2022
adiori0303:

Ok.
We await peter obi's own.
Please post so we stop being lily brained
who has that time. This food is for people like you while obi's achievements in office is a Google search away. I don't have to bring any point or evidence to convince you. Na only one vote you get.
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Norwichsailor(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2022
GodisFirst:
There is nothing like Tinubunomics, what we know is Cassava and Agbadu.
Bullion van nomics.

Tinubu did nothing in Lagos. Lagos was the Federal Capital Territory for years before the move to Abuja.
The state enjoyed that Federal presence and continued till date. Check the Fedral instructions, infrastructures etc, unfortunately the state keep reaping from that, after the move to Abuja, no maintenance and no improvement, they only take the proceeds of those infrastructures to personal pockets.
The day I visited Badagry in Lagos, you won't believe that it was a town the white man first settled in Nigeria. It is like a village despite the West African Gas Pipeline Company that has a gas plant there, revenue from the gas plant goes where, to Tinubunomics. Some Federal institutions there, Navy barracks etc, but no development.
Slums are spreading in Lagos and someone is cornering common wealth to person account in the name of Alphabeta.
Please don't infect us with backwardness. we are in for fresh breeze.
Rest, but if a street is flooded the first name you'll mention Is tinubu but when it's good you'll dust the usual it was capital bullshit. Rest oga

2 Likes

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Eddygourdo(m): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Lol, can you pronounce URCHIN that you typed?

cheesy cheesy

I can swear you met that term URCHIN on NairaLand, it was never part of your vocabulary

grin grin cheesy cheesy

and so. So now na vocabulary this urchin wants to use to make point. Do you see why you are an agbado boy ? Very low brained.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Aregbesola, Ganduje, Osinbajo, Others Converge For Ajimobi's Remembrance / NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) / [verified] How To Check Your Permanent Voter's Card (pvc) Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.