Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Do You Agree? (her Past Is Her Past) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree? (her Past Is Her Past) (477 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree? (her Past Is Her Past) by ustanejnr(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2022
Do you agree?

Imagine having a runs girl as a wife, so her past is her past.

Re: Do You Agree? (her Past Is Her Past) by blazingblender(m): 11:36am On Jul 11, 2022
It should have been named
A cry of a
JONSING Man big time..
Seriously past have repercussions in the future
Well I don't know for the men here
But me right here am marrying a virgin
Even if e remain only one for this Earth na she I go marry
Re: Do You Agree? (her Past Is Her Past) by Lastborn55(m): 11:39am On Jul 11, 2022
Her past matters..... Bcoz if ur wife is a runs gal ur daughter are likely to be double of what ur what was, Same thing to the father
Re: Do You Agree? (her Past Is Her Past) by Reminderz: 11:40am On Jul 11, 2022
simp full social media these days sha, it's like they are even advertising foolishness there sef because the rate at which it keeps increasing ehn... you go fear.

l
Re: Do You Agree? (her Past Is Her Past) by virginprincess(f): 11:43am On Jul 11, 2022
This is a real man cheesy cheesy,of course everyone has a past so it best the past is forgotten so you can be able to move on.

I so much love this quote cheesy cheesy.

YOU ONLY SAW SEX, WE SAW FUTURE.
Re: Do You Agree? (her Past Is Her Past) by Vulcanheph(m): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2022
the man is a SIMPle man.
Re: Do You Agree? (her Past Is Her Past) by luwiizy(m): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2022
virginprincess:
This is a real man cheesy cheesy,of course everyone has a past so it best the past is forgotten so you can be able to move on.

I so much love this quote cheesy cheesy.

YOU ONLY SAW SEX, WE SAW FUTURE.

Kanye west thought that way too tongue
Re: Do You Agree? (her Past Is Her Past) by Cypress042(m): 11:59am On Jul 11, 2022
blazingblender:
It should have been named
A cry of a
JONSING Man big time..
Seriously past have repercussions in the future
Well I don't know for the men here
But me right here am marrying a virgin
Even if e remain only one for this Earth na she I go marry

I pity you man, you want to marry a virgin in this our generation cool

You go wait till you tire cheesy
Re: Do You Agree? (her Past Is Her Past) by H0didon(m): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
The Teaching of our Ancestors is becoming Useless. That is why we are having unwise men these days.
Re: Do You Agree? (her Past Is Her Past) by PerfectStranger(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mantra for simps
Re: Do You Agree? (her Past Is Her Past) by H0didon(m): 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
I have said it, and I'll say it again... sad

As a parent, it is your responsibility to nurture your sons in the way of the ALPHA ZONE. Teach them that the SIMP ZONE is a death path to follow.
I am not saying you should teach him to treat women bad, NO!!! But he must be wise and smart in the hands of women.... Cos looking at history right from the time of EVE, Women are naturally manipulative.

This statement is for the WEAK and SIMPle men. This was what made my uncle's friend marry an old newspaper who had already born 3 kids outside. Baba got to know after marriage, infact it was after 2 years sef he got to know. Her past came back to the present.

As our Ancestors would say " You can never change your past but you can confront it, and no matter how you run away from your past, it'll always define a part of your future.
Re: Do You Agree? (her Past Is Her Past) by Nyascobar1414: 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
I saw this stuff on fb... Most guys out there ought to be save.
Re: Do You Agree? (her Past Is Her Past) by blazingblender(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Cypress042:
I pity you man, you want to marry a virgin in this our generation cool

You go wait till you tire cheesy
lol
Don't pity me bro
I gat plans cool cool cool
Re: Do You Agree? (her Past Is Her Past) by Cypress042(m): 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
blazingblender:
lol Don't pity me bro I gat plans cool cool cool
Suite yourselve man cool

(1) (Reply)

71-year-old Woman Shares Video Of Herself Leaving The Gym / At 28, I Haven’t Slept With A Girl! / Dorcas26 Is So Beautiful Inside.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.