Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,762 members, 7,865,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

How To Start Investing Without Knowing A Thing About Investing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Investing Without Knowing A Thing About Investing (147 Views)

Do You Ever Feel Guilty Spending Lavishly Knowing Many Are Poor / Knowing A Reliable Online Store / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Investing Without Knowing A Thing About Investing by Patrick0345(m): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2022
The best investment they say is an investment in yourself, this is true because an investment in gaining knowledge, personal development can go a long way in shaping your future.

When it comes to investing, most people think it has to do with buying assets, that is true for the most part but you must not forget that the most valuable asset you have is your mind.

It is only when you educate your mind that is when it yields you profit in form of physical assets.

Now, you are not too young to start investing. Not having a lot of money is not an excuse not to invest in yourself.

What are the various was you can invest in your future as a complete beginner?

1. Spend your time wisely reading books, getting courses or watching videos that will empower your mind.
You can look out for books online on various topics that interest you, Google and YouTube are your friends.

2. Spend time with the right People;
If you want to be successful,it is only wise to spend time with people you admire and want to be like.

3. Go places that inspire you to become more; Traveling is also part of education. Make it a point of duty to learn about other places, culture, economy, and so on it will broaden your horizon.

4. Get a mentor and pay for access; A mentor is someone who has gone through a journey you wish to undertake. Getting a good mentor in your field of interest will fast track your journey towards success.

5. Spend wisely and save more: The singular act of saving will instill discipline in how you handle money or other resources. When you have enough savings, then you can research on a profitable asset or stocks to acquire.

Finally, time is your greatest ally, use it wisely.
Re: How To Start Investing Without Knowing A Thing About Investing by Winnifredyoung: 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
I want to say a big thank you to mr albert I have earned over $4,300 in a week of active trading and am happy I took the steps I did
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf3iLS6AXdm/?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI=
Re: How To Start Investing Without Knowing A Thing About Investing by NwadykExcel(m): 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Winnifredyoung:
I want to say a big thank you to mr albert I have earned over $4,300 in a week of active trading and am happy I took the steps I did
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf3iLS6AXdm/?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI=
na-akoyeri

(1) (Reply)

Top Crypto Strategist Says Explosive Bitcoin Rally Imminent Despite Latest BTC P / Ebook For Sale - Title: Fit To Be Pregnant / Admob And Startapp For Just 2k(app Will Be Confirmed Before Payment)08021795913

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.