Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... (1242 Views)

I Will Not Run From EFCC- Governor Ortom Vows / 2023 PRESIDENCY: Anger As APC, PDP Mull Ceding Tickets To North / Supreme Court Stops FG From Ceding 17 Oil Wells To Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by DeltaFire: 11:46am On Jul 11, 2022
Fulani!
Fulani go home!
Fulani go home to Futa Jallon. Nigerians want PEACE. Not your endless CONQUEST AGENDA. We shall do to you what CAR did to you. Simple.

WATER BILL: ‘NO LAND IN BENUE’, ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL ALLEGEDLY CEDING NIGERIA BY PROXY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SJrh_3YaUs
Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2022
It cannot happen in the East..

We will allow them spread propaganda that we are weak and being killed....

Weak people don't fight wars...We have records
Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by Omoslim26: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2022
Gbamsolutely correct.
The people from his region have been greatly affected by this evil apc govt,person no suppose dey tell them to reject apc in all totalty.
I stand with Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by Omoslim26: 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Ofcus it cannot happen in the East that is an incontestable fact,but how does that affects you?
Are you from the East?
Becareful of your answer bcus I have proof of your hate agenda and divide and rule antics against the blessed Igboland.
An Igboman knows that Igbo bu ofu obara, Igbo bu ofu nne na nna so he will never be caught doing Imo State hate or any other Igbo State at dat
You no be Igboman, you be bororo jihadist from futa-djalon grin cheesy
E no go better for you angry

5 Likes

Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Omoslim26:

Ofcus it cannot happen in the East that is an incontestable fact,but how does that affects you?
Are you from the East?
Becareful of your answer bcus I have proof of your hate agenda and divide and rule antics against the blessed Igboland.
An Igboman knows that Igbo bu ofu obara, Igbo bu ofu nne na nna so he will never be caught doing Imo State hate or any other Igbo State at dat
You no be Igboman, you be bororo jihadist from futa-djalon grin cheesy
E no go better for you angry

Rubbish from an irrelevant outcast cum osu breed ..

They have chosen Muslim Muslim ticket for you,so sharap and cry along..

Nwaboi
Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by Omoslim26: 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
[green=color]cursed[/color]OyeofIkoTuN:

Rubbish from an irrelevant outcast cum osu breed ..

They have chosen Muslim Muslim ticket for you,so sharap and cry along..

Nwaboi

grin grin grin this is the bandit character itself that makes it impossible for you to be Igbo grin
I dare anyone here to claim that this accursed vagabond that's sleeping under bridge in Lagos is Igbo with all this anti Igbo post.
Muslim-Muslim ticket is fraud and can never be accepted by every sensible Nigerian,but that's not your problem sha bcus you are not even a Nigerian to start with ;Dyou can never be Igbo you dis cursed vagabond grin grin

Cursed thing grin
No Igboman will be posting all this.
You will never prosper in life you dis eternally cursed child of doom,perdition and destruction.

3 Likes

Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by SU50: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
DeltaFire:
Fulani!
Fulani go home!
Fulani go home to Futa Jallon. Nigerians want PEACE. Not your endless CONQUEST AGENDA. We shall do to you what CAR did to you. Simple.

WATER BILL: ‘NO LAND IN BENUE’, ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL ALLEGEDLY CEDING NIGERIA BY PROXY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SJrh_3YaUs

Can someone give me an overview of this water bill. I need to understand what it entails.

1 Like

Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by BloomingDale(f): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
SU50:

Can someone give me an overview of this water bill. I need to understand what it entails.

You no go fit drink water drop cup.
Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by SU50: 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
BloomingDale:

You no go fit drink water drop cup.

Lol, please I am looking for comprehensive information.
Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by T9ksy(m): 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
SU50:

Basically, the (fulani) govt of Nigeria wants to take over all waterways in the country and also 10km from the banks of such waterways.

In essence, the waterways Bill is just a smokescreen for the fulani govt to achieve ruga which had been vigorously resisted by those it concerned.

1 Like

Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by sweetonugbu: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
They want to take all ijaw acclaimed land.
Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Omoslim26:

grin grin grin this is the bandit character itself that makes it impossible for you to be Igbo grin
I dare anyone here to claim that this accursed vagabond that's sleeping under bridge in Lagos is Igbo with all this anti Igbo post.
Muslim-Muslim ticket is fraud and can never be accepted by every sensible Nigerian,but that's not your problem sha bcus you are not even a Nigerian to start with ;Dyou can never be Igbo you dis cursed vagabond grin grin

Cursed thing grin
No Igboman will be posting all this.
You will never prosper in life you dis eternally cursed child of doom,perdition and destruction.

Yawns...

Nwaboi and posh can never be on the same level

Gbagbe same tribe.
Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by Omoslim26: 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Yawns...

Nwaboi and posh can never be on the same level

Gbagbe same tribe.

grin grin grin hahaha hahaha posh sleeping under bridge in Lagos grin grin grin grin
Eternally cursed child of perdition and doom like you that will never prosper in life think that pretending to be Igbo will make life better for you grin grin
It's a lie you are destined to be a total failure in life �� grin grin
I told you that trolling me was a big mistake,you taught I was joking grin grin
You trolled the wrong guy you dis eternally cursed child of perdition from Chad republic.
You are weak a very very weak vessel grin grin

Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
Omoslim26:

grin grin grin hahaha hahaha posh sleeping under bridge in Lagos grin grin grin grin
Eternally cursed child of perdition and doom like you that will never prosper in life think that pretending to be Igbo will make life better for you grin grin
It's a lie you are destined to be a total failure in life �� grin grin
I told you that trolling me was a big mistake,you taught I was joking grin grin
You trolled the wrong guy you dis eternally cursed child of perdition from Chad republic.
You are weak a very very weak vessel grin grin

then nwaboi starts hyping himself with zero likes,then you know climate change has affected his brain..

Ikonsi government house people

hahahahahahahaha....
Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by Omoslim26: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
cursed OyeofIkoTuN:

then nwaboi starts hyping himself with zero likes,then you know climate change has affected his brain..

Ikonsi government house people

hahahahahahahaha....

Shut up jarey you dis eternally cursed child of perdition and destruction that sleeps under bridge and depends on picking food in the dustbin to survive grin grin grin
I am proud to be from Imo State the Heartland of the Eastern Region,why are you not proud of your own bororo tribe grin grin
Watin dey fear you cheesy cheesy grin grin
Cursed thing,weak vessel claiming king of troll in nairaland Hahahaha hahahaha � grin grin
I will continue to expose you on every thread until you stop using Igbo to do your tribal nonsense,your tears and sorrowing will not change that grin grin grin grin

Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by SU50: 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
T9ksy:

1. Basically, the (fulani) govt of Nigeria wants to take over all waterways in the country and also 10km from the banks of such waterways.

2. In essence, the waterways Bill is just a smokescreen for the fulani govt to achieve ruga which had been vigorously resisted by those it concerned.

1. Don't we have the NIWA for that? I think it has the mandate of mantaining safety of lives on all inland water ways and also to improve commercial activities that happen along such water ways, why would any govt. need a water bill to achieve what it already has?

2. What has inland water ways got to do with Riga? As we speak, Ruga is being implemented in some states as pilot project while more states are expected to follow suit later.

Constructive arguments please.
Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:56am On Jul 12, 2022
Omoslim26:

Shut up jarey you dis eternally cursed child of perdition and destruction that sleeps under bridge and depends on picking food in the dustbin to survive grin grin grin
I am proud to be from Imo State the Heartland of the Eastern Region,why are you not proud of your own bororo tribe grin grin
Watin dey fear you cheesy cheesy grin grin
Cursed thing,weak vessel claiming king of troll in nairaland Hahahaha hahahaha � grin grin
I will continue to expose you on every thread until you stop using Igbo to do your tribal nonsense,your tears and sorrowing will not change that grin grin grin grin

when you proud finish ,return home nwaboi

the rest trash is irrelevant
Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by nameo: 6:07am On Jul 12, 2022
SU50:

1. Don't we have the NIWA for that? I think it has the mandate of mantaining safety of lives on all inland water ways and also to improve commercial activities that happen along such water ways, why would any govt. need a water bill to achieve what it already has?

2. What has inland water ways got to do with Riga? As we speak, Ruga is being implemented in some states as pilot project while more states are expected to follow suit later.

NIWA does not have control over the waterways or esp the lands close to it. It only manages it.
Control over land in Nigeria belong to the people, held in trust by the STATE Govts. This is the constitution.

Also, one of the reasons adduced for the FG wanting to take control of the banks of the waterways in the country (10km on either side) is to use some of it for cattles.

Just informing you. Will not do back and forth with you

2 Likes

Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by SU50: 7:32am On Jul 12, 2022
nameo:

NIWA does not have control over the waterways or esp the lands close to it. It only manages it.
Control over land in Nigeria belong to the people, held in trust by the STATE Govts. This is the constitution.

1. Also, one of the reasons adduced for the FG wanting to take control of the banks of the waterways in the country (10km on either side) is to use some of it for cattles.

2. Just informing you. Will not do back and forth with you

Thanks for your reply. You are the first person to give me something meaningful, reference no. 2 above.

1. The so called Riga policy is currently being implemented in some States with support of the fg (though requested by the state), why does the govt need to take over water ways and their banks to achieve what it already has a head start?

If eventually people (indigenous or otherwise) want to go into cattle fattening, how is the water bill going to affect them?

Not looking for back and forth but rather constructive and informative discourse, this is to get what truly is happening beyond the sensational reportage and each side sticking to wrong narrative as is coming with things like these.

Edit:
Another by the side, could this be a battle for control of water ways between fg and state govt? As is common, the fg manages highways linking state capitals and their LGS and other states, could it be they want to have clear jurisdiction over the water ways as some these waterways are interstate with the fg saddled with almost all responsibilities regarding them?

Have not seen a draft of the bill so forgive my inquisitiveness. V
Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by T9ksy(m): 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
SU50:

Am suspecting that you're a supporter of Ruga, going by the content of your 2nd paragraph.

The (southern) governors that are implementing ruga are doing so, covertly after having received inducement from the fulani govt of Nigeria. The govt just wants to resettle foreign fulanis (that are currently killing us in our farms, kidnapping us for ransom), legitimately on our land.

Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by MagicBishop: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
This Satanic Water Bill has all the hallmarks of the Jewish maniacs in Davos all over it.

A bill that seeks to put all water ways, resources both on the surface and below the ground on the exclusive list of the pseudo Marxist central govt is a bill to effectively rescind the offshore / onshore dichotomy on oil and gas wells to be owned exclusively by the Federal govt.

Virtually all drilling of most of Nigeria's daily oil and gas output occurs offshore due to the incessant communal agitation on shore which saw to all international oil majors deinvesting from onshore production to offshore platforms.

The parasitic north and their fellow parasite Igbo minions have always kicked against any revenue from offshore platforms going to the adjourning Niger Delta states claiming the international waters from where drilling occurs are beyond the respective states boundaries. These parasites want the revenue from these offshore wells which now account for near 100% of exports be exclusive to the Federal govt from where disbursement to states will be done using population figures .

Of course our Yamri Judases will support this bill as they have been known to constantly work with the north against the interests of the South south whenever the opportunity arises.

This water bill will also see to inland water ways shorelines being owned by the FG which will effectively make it easier to implement the population replacement and displacement policy of indigenes using the Fulani RUGA politics which hitherto , the Federal govt was restrained solely because only the state government could allocate land to the project. Since most southern states where either unwillingly or scared of the repercussions from their constituents in agreeing to, this RUGA agenda can easily be implemented by the FG using this satanic Water Bill to seize adjourning coastal lands around waterways and declare them RUGA settlements at the heart of every state in the south.

It is just a big shame that the Igbo will never repent from their treachery against the Niger Delta.
Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by MagicBishop: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

You bloody parasites will support this bill as you also opposed the onshore/offshore dichotomy on oil wells.

You Igbo parasites also aligned with the north to support the disastrous PIB and were also supporting the north in opposing oil derivation to oil producing states.

FYI, this Water Bill aims to put all water resources and adjourning land in the hands of the Zikist inspired Federal Govt.

The bill aims to rescind the offshore/onshore dichotomy that gives coastal oil producing states a share of their oil wealth located on their territorial waters .

I know you igbos will support this bill because it will see more revenue to you parasites .
Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by MagicBishop: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
nameo:

Also, one of the reasons adduced for the FG wanting to take control of the banks of the waterways in the country (10km on either side) is to use some of it for cattles.

Just informing you. Will not do back and forth with you

Thank you.

This bill is a ploy to bypass the ownership of all land within a state under the exclusive list of the respective states.

The Bill is meant to accelerate RUGA and rescind offshore/onshore dichotomy.

Our Osus will still support it though as ttjose treacherous cretins will do everything that will be detrimental to the Niger Delta.

The osus don't even have any major rivers in their blighted yeast and even the ones that exist are all heavily polluted .

The treacherous bastards that represent them in the Senate will gladly vote this bill for a token bribe .

Useless parasites

1 Like

Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by MagicBishop: 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
SU50:

Thanks for your reply. You are the first person to give me something meaningful, reference no. 2 above.

1. The so called Riga policy is currently being implemented in some States with support of the fg (though requested by the state), why does the govt need to take over water ways and their banks to achieve what it already has a head start?

If eventually people (indigenous or otherwise) want to go into cattle fattening, how is the water bill going to affect them?

Not looking for back and forth but rather constructive and informative discourse, this is to get what truly is happening beyond the sensational reportage and each side sticking to wrong narrative as is coming with things like these.

Edit:
Another by the side, could this be a battle for control of water ways between fg and state govt? As is common, the fg manages highways linking state capitals and their LGS and other states, could it be they want to have clear jurisdiction over the water ways as some these waterways are interstate with the fg saddled with almost all responsibilities regarding them?

Have not seen a draft of the bill so forgive my inquisitiveness. V

The states where this Fulani settlements are being created aka RUGA are mainly in the north and was only possible because the state governors (owing to both cultural and political affiliations to the Fulani) agreed to it and unilaterally abused their powers to hand over large swaths of land from the indigenes for this RUGA policy. Zamfara state governor was one if the first to do this followed by Kano State and then later Niger and Kogi uptil now, not one single Fulani vagrant is yet to accept going into their containment zone. The Fulani wants southern lands preferably in the SW and Niger Delta alongside states like Benue and Taraba along the Benue river and high ground areas that are conducive for cattle rearing .

The Fulani is bent on occupying all of the south and this RUGA policy is akin to Jewish Kibbutz farm settlements that led to the heist of Palestinian lands .

1 Like

Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by Omoslim26: 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
cursed OyeofIkoTuN:

when you proud finish ,return home nwaboi

the rest trash is irrelevant

grin grin see this cursed thing that went about priding himself saying I am Oye I am Oye grin
Hopeless homeless accursed weak vessel is what you are grin
Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by SU50: 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
MagicBishop:

The states where this Fulani settlements are being created aka RUGA are mainly in the north and was only possible because the state governors (owing to both cultural and political affiliations to the Fulani) agreed to it and unilaterally abused their powers to hand over large swaths of land from the indigenes for this RUGA policy. Zamfara state governor was one if the first to do this followed by Kano State and then later Niger and Kogi uptil now, not one single Fulani vagrant is yet to accept going into their containment zone. The Fulani wants southern lands preferably in the SW and Niger Delta alongside states like Benue and Taraba along the Benue river and high ground areas that are conducive for cattle rearing .

The Fulani is bent on occupying all of the south and this RUGA policy is akin to Jewish Kibbutz farm settlements that led to the heist of Palestinian lands .

Had the opportunity of going through this report, the surprising thing is even the parts this paper referred to as 'contentious parts of the bill' do not look so contentious.

I think we are reading too much meaning into things that are not.

Asides, if Fulani herdsmen apply for land for grazing in the form of ranches, won't the state governments be compelled to provide such land provided there is the land just like any other person that plies his trade: farmers, industrialists etc.

I think we should try and look at everything from a rational point of view rather than this sectional and tribal outlook about everything.
Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by BloomingDale(f): 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
SU50:

Had the opportunity of going through this report, the surprising thing is even the parts this paper referred to as 'contentious parts of the bill' do not look so contentious.

I think we are reading too much meaning into things that are not.

Asides, if Fulani herdsmen apply for land for grazing in the form of ranches, won't the state governments be compelled to provide such land provided there is the land just like any other person that plies his trade: farmers, industrialists etc.

I think we should try and look at everything from a rational point of view rather than this sectional and tribal outlook about everything.

No southern state wants Fulani in their land. Does not matter if their intentions are good or not. Fulanis are not indigenous to Nigeria. I don’t want a snake in my house, notwithstanding if it’s poisonous or not.

1 Like

Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by SU50: 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
BloomingDale:

1. No southern state wants Fulani in their land. Does not matter if their intentions are good or not. 2. Fulanis are not indigenous to Nigeria. I don’t want a snake in my house, does not matter if it is poisonous or not.

1. The constitution gives every Nigerian the right to be in any part of Nigeria to conduct legitimate business as long he is not causing harm.

2. This tale been told of Fulani's not being indigenous to Nigeria I think is being taken too far. Fulani's were in Nigeria atleast 2 centuries before Nigeria was formed, how do you still term them not indigenous?

How long does one has to be in the area presently known as Nigeria to be termed indigenous?

Almost all tribes in Nigeria, from their folklores and tales would tell you that they migrated from a certain place. Why single out the Fulani?

I want to have meaningful discussions please.
Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by BloomingDale(f): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
SU50:

1. The constitution gives every Nigerian the right to be in any part of Nigeria to conduct legitimate business as long he is not causing harm.

2. This tale been told of Fulani's not being indigenous to Nigeria I think is being taken too far. Fulani's were in Nigeria atleast 2 centuries before Nigeria was formed, how do you still term them not indigenous?

How long does one has to be in the area presently known as Nigeria to be termed indigenous?

Almost all tribes in Nigeria, from their folklores and tales would tell you that they migrated from a certain place. Why single out the Fulani?

I want to have meaningful discussions please.

Well they should stick to the core North where they are welcomed by their Hausa brothers. We from the South and Middle Belt don’t want them. They are not our brothers in any shape or form. Can’t wait for Nigeria to dissolve. We did not approve that constitution. It was written by your military brothers.

3 Likes

Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by SU50: 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
BloomingDale:

Well they should stick to the core North where they are welcomed by their Hausa brothers. We from the South and Middle Belt don’t want them. They are not our brothers in any shape or form. Can’t wait for Nigeria to dissolve. We did not approve that constitution. It was written by your military brothers.

Looool, goodbye. grin
Re: WATER BILL: NO LAND IN BENUE ORTOM VOWS TO RESIST FG’S BILL CEDING NIGERIA BY... by SU50: 5:49am On Jul 22, 2022
I would be bringing any resource I find regarding this bill to this space for the sake of posterity.

http:///69e2b5a7220720en_ng?link=1&client=mini

(1) (Reply)

Igbos In The North Should Start Relocating To The South - IPOB / Tinubu Is Not Your Mate In Politics / It’s Insulting That FG Are Even Entertaining The Idea Of Releasing Kanu - Sarki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.