Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise (1689 Views)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / Text Message On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Fake - Tinubu Campaign Organization / Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by Newton2024: 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
I am not an enthusiast of 2023 Nigeria election. But I pay attention to the uproar of the election for two reasons. One is to confirm if some of my notions of Nigeria are right or wrong. Two is to learn new things. Every event or every stage of an event teaches a new lesson.
I have made one observation. Those crying over Muslim-Muslim ticket are, at least for now, the major problem of Nigeria. Are they indirectly saying they must vote for APC whether good or bad? There is a Muslim-Christian ticket and there is a Christian-Muslim ticket. Why are those people crying as if the APC candidate is the only option? Are they under duress to vote for APC? Will they mysteriously die if they vote for another party? If you believe APC choice is bad for your country, vote for another party. Stop using religious war to facilitate the imminent end of Nigeria.

Many Muslims are not even supporting APC at the moment. But your noise against their religion can induce them to support APC. Once you give them the impression that the upcoming election is all about religious interest, they will try to support their own. The reason behind Muslim-Muslim ticket seems to be to persuade all the Muslims to vote for BAT and you are ignorantly helping it to materialize. Silent players are often more tactical and successful than noisy ones.

If your fear is that Muslim-Muslim ticket will potentially reduce votes for your own choice of candidate, the best way to tackle it is to keep highlighting the competence of your own candidate so Muslims that support your candidate will not see you as their religious enemy. Using the competence of your own candidate to downplay BAT will favour you more while condemning Muslim-Muslim ticket will harm you.
How APC Turned Docile Osibanjo (Yoruba Christian) To Mere Errand Boy In Aso Rock

Aisha Buhari first send him away from Aso Rock chapel and turned it to store. She said Church was noisy.

They later turned him to Aso Rock toilet washer.

They made the mere commissioner deny Christians and Southerners he represents.

He has no say in government. Ordinary Buhari's personal secretary has more say than Osibande.

The cabals gave the errand boy part of the returned Abacha loot to buy votes through trader moni.

Anytime Fulani herdsmen kill christian farmers, cabals would order Osibanjo to go and pay lip service condolences. He often called Fulani herdsmen terrorists extaminating Christians a mere herders-farmers clash.

Part of his job is also to quote phantom figure to malign former president Goodluck Jonathan.

In all these, fake pastor Osinbajo was a happy willing slave because of the huge money involved. Aso Rock is sweet.

Osibanjo never had interest to speak for or defend Christians and Southerners. He is the worst Vice Principal in the history of Nigeria.

After 2023, Fake Pastor Osinbajo will find his long lost voice again to criticize Peter Obi's presidency.

If APC can do all these with muslim/christian ticket, it will be worse with muslim/muslim ticket.
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by Newton2024: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
Only a fool like you makes a claim without facts.

APC Muslim/Muslim Ticket: If Religion Does Not Matter, What About Ethnicity?

Online Tinubu's supporters are of the opinion that religion does not matter but competency. If you put competency above religion, why can't you put competency above tribe too? Can APC surpport Igbo/Igbo or Yoruba/Yoruba ticket?

Let us agree that competency should be placed above religion? Is there no Christian that is competent in the North?
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by Honjoshy4u: 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
If you are not the fool, explain how the post supports Muslim-Muslim ticket.

I don't have time for fanatics but I assure you that you will be disappointed.
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by immortalcrown(m): 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
Newton2024:

Online Tinubu's supporters are of the opinion that religion does not matter but competency. If you put competency above religion, why can't you put competency above tribe too? Can APC surpport Igbo/Igbo or Yoruba/Yoruba ticket?

Let us agree that competency should be placed above religion? Is there no Christian that is competent in the North?
Did you read the post at all or you quickly rushed to display your stupidity? The post does not in any way support Muslim-Msulim ticket.
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by Newton2024: 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
Did you read the post at all or you quickly rushed to display your stupidity? The post does not in any way support Muslim-Msulim ticket.
Did Did I say otherwise? Why are you so toxic? Be careful.
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by mycar: 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
My point is that the way to balance it now is to ensure the party that has Muslim-Muslim ticket loses out in the election. The best way to achieve it is to use a strategy that will make many Muslims vote against APC. If you openly condemn Muslim-Muslim ticket, some Muslims that will normally vote against APC will begin to think it is all about religion. Consequently, they will change their minds and vote for the candidate that belongs to their religion.
Nobody is condemning Muslim or otherwise, it's all about balance in a system. If Muslim cannot vote for a Christian VP, what makes think that christian will vote for a Muslim VP? If Muslim from the south is not recognized as a true Muslim then I don't know whatelse to say again
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by immortalcrown(m): 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
mycar:
Nobody is condemning Muslim or otherwise, it's all about balance in a system. If Muslim cannot vote for a Christian VP, what makes think that christian will vote for a Muslim VP? If Muslim from the south is not recognized as a true Muslim then I don't know whatelse to say again
You are diverting from the topic. My post does not encourage people to vote for BAT. My point is simple. Complaining about the Muslim-Muslim ticket is not the best strategy. The best way to fight the Muslim-Muslim ticket is to avoid saying what will likely turn all Muslims against non-Muslim candidates.
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by Factcheck0001: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Channel55:

and what makes you think it is only Obi supporters that are complaining?
it’s obvious to d blind if only u take time to check the candidate they support u will understand
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by immortalcrown(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
Newton2024:
Did Did I say otherwise? Why are you so toxic? Be careful.
You are the toxic one here. You said what my post does not imply. Below is your comment. Tell me how those questions you ask are in line with the post. You ask those questions as if the post trivializes the implication of a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Newton2024:

Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by mycar: 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
You are diverting from the topic. My post does not encourage people to vote for BAT. My point is simple. Complaining about the Muslim-Muslim ticket is not the best strategy. The best way to fight the Muslim-Muslim ticket is to avoid saying what will likely turn all Muslims against non-Muslim candidates.
Some Muslims are also saying Muslim Muslim ticket. Maybe you should advise people not to insult Muslim but Muslim Muslim ticket will not leave the lips of many people anytime soon
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by immortalcrown(m): 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
mycar:
Some Muslims are also saying Muslim Muslim ticket. Maybe you should advise people not to insult Muslim but Muslim Muslim ticket will not leave the lips of many people anytime soon
When I say people should not complain or cry about the ticket, what do I mean? Do I mean people should insult Muslims? You are going off point. The post simply says the best way to defeat Muslim-Muslim ticket is to avoid making all Muslims see the election as a religious war. Some Muslims do not want APC. But if you Christians keep on condemning the Muslim-Muslim ticket, those Muslims who do not APC will think it is a game against Islam. Consequently, they will change their minds and support APC.
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by Chienex24(m): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
MagicBishop:
When Joe Biden chose the very unpopular and widely despised Kamala Harris as his running mate, the ever TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) sufferers that make up the majority of the Democratic Party's support base were livid as to this choice.
Why Harris of all people? Why not a Bernie Sanders or even a Hilary Clinton?

To understand why Biden chose Harris as his VP you first have to understand it wasn't Biden's decision in the first place neither any of his heavily Jewish dual US-Israeli citizenship infested cabinet for that matter.

Harris is by default Jewish as she is married to a Jew and has since converted to one.

The choice of Harris was as a place holder as a future president in waiting to replace the corruption and scandal ridden Joe Biden who is showing all signs of cognitive decline owing to age related dementia.

Harris will replace Biden by next year when the Republicans seize control of both houses in Congress and open up investigations on Biden's corruption racket in both China and Ukraine . Biden will be forced to resign before investigations reach the Public committee level and from there Harris - the despicable cackling Jewess would be sworn in.

Tinubu being the fool that he is hasn't taken the much needed time to ask why the northern power brokers insisted on him having a Muslim northern VP from the core fundamentalist north.

Knowing the Muslim north and their unbridled hatred for their fellow northern Christians, whom have been ostracized from public office and any relevant positions, the Muslim north made it clear that they won't be supporting Tinubu unless he picks a northern Muslim VP preferably from the core fundamentalist north.

Tinubu ought to have seen beyond the religious bigotry of the northern power brokers.

As far as I am concerned Tinubu is a place holder for the same Islamic fundamentalist north who can easily remove him from office using constitutional or extra constitutional means (use your imagination on the latter) and from there get their Boko Shettima who remains unelectable on the national scene into power via the backdoor.

The fool Tinubu is so blinded by his innate ambition to be addressed as President of the Federal Republic that he fails to see that he is the perfect trojan horse being used by the radical islamists to gain power.

At the end, the greatest victim of Tinubu's inordinate ambitions is the man himself Gbana Ahmed Tinubu .

your analysis na confirm
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by mycar: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
When I say people should not complain or cry about the ticket, what do I mean? Do I mean people should insult Muslims? You are going off point. The post simply says the best way to defeat Muslim-Muslim ticket is to avoid making all Muslims see the election as a religious war. Some Muslims do not want APC. But if you Christians keep on condemning the Muslim-Muslim ticket, those Muslims who do not APC will think it is a game against Islam. Consequently, they will change their minds and support APC.
That's your own opinion and my opinion is that the ticket should be balance, one Christian, one Muslim, any Muslim that wants to eat alone is a greedy one which I believe many reasonable Muslims already know.
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by immortalcrown(m): 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
mycar:
That's your own opinion and my opinion is that the ticket should be balance, one Christian, one Muslim, any Muslim that wants to eat alone is a greedy one which I believe many reasonable Muslims already know.
Your opinion is not bad. But your opinion is not appropriate to the post. The post is not about whether the ticket is bad or good. The post is about how those who do not like the ticket can easily defeat the ticket. You respond as if the post is about whether the ticket is good or bad. That is why I told you that you are going off point.
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by mycar: 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
Your opinion is not bad. But your opinion is not appropriate to the post. The post is not about whether the ticket is bad or good. The post is about how those who do not like the ticket can easily defeat the ticket. You respond as if the post is about whether the ticket is good or bad. That is why I told you that you are going off point.
It's not off point but points to buttress my point.
Going by your fear, why didn't you show this fear when he was clamouring for the power to rotate to the South, why did Tinubu insist that for equity, let power move to the South, and yes, for equity, let's power go to Christian, I know he would have presented that login if he was a Christian and his party men would agree too.
Nobody should shy away from saying the truth.
If you don't point that out now, when would you?
In as much as I wasn't gonna bite for him, I still believe that he is being irrational and selfish in his thinking and ambition.
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by immortalcrown(m): 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
mycar:
It's not off point but points to buttress my point.
Going by your fear, why didn't you show this fear when he was clamouring for the power to rotate to the South, why did Tinubu insist that for equity, let power move to the South, and yes, for equity, let's power go to Christian, I know he would have presented that login if he was a Christian and his party men would agree too.
Nobody should shy away from saying the truth.
If you don't point that out now, when would you?
In as much as I wasn't gonna bite for him, I still believe that he is being irrational and selfish in his thinking and ambition.
You are still going further away from the topic. The topic is not about whether what Tinubu did or does is bad or good. I repeat, the post is a suggestion of how those who do not like Muslim-Muslim ticket can ensure the ticket fails. Your response will be appropriate under posts that either support the Muslim-Muslim ticket or condemns Christian-Muslim ticket. This topic is not supporting Muslim-Muslim ticket, thus your response is inappropriate.
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by mycar: 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
You are still going further away from the topic. The topic is not about whether what Tinubu did or does is bad or good. I repeat, the post is a suggestion of how those who do not like Muslim-Muslim ticket can ensure the ticket fails. Your response will be appropriate under posts that either support the Muslim-Muslim ticket or condemns Christian-Muslim ticket. This topic is not supporting Muslim-Muslim ticket, thus your response is inappropriate.
The topic should even be deleted for calling those that complain against it fools
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by blackboy(m): 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
It is said evil previals when people keep quiet. My guy, if they don't speak out it will be acceptable a norm. What is wrong is wrong. This is Nigeria . A country that makes NYSC compulsory to try to unify the country. Makes federal character a priority, has cut off mark to carry every part of the country into secondary school education.

Those speaking against it will still vote.
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by immortalcrown(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
mycar:
The topic should even be deleted for calling those that complain against it fools
Delete the topic. As you have realized your response is inappropriate, you have diverted to suggesting that the topic should be deleted. That should have been your first response, it is more related to the post than what you were saying before.
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by immortalcrown(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
blackboy:
It is said evil previals when people keep quiet. My guy, if they don't speak out it will be acceptable a norm. What is wrong is wrong. This is Nigeria . A country that makes NYSC compulsory to try to unify the country. Makes federal character a priority, has cut off mark to carry every part of the country into secondary school education. Those speaking against it will still vote.
Shouting against it cannot stop it. Some problems require words while some require actions. Shouting will not make Muslims not to vote for him. Christians that love nepotism will still vote for him after the shouting. He has made his decision. The only way to frustrate him is by doing what will persuade many Muslims to vote against him. Shouting will encourage more Muslims to support him. Highlighting his incompetence in leadership will discourage many Muslims from supporting him. This is why the conclusion of the post suggests using the competence of other candidates to downplay him.
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by mycar: 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
Delete the topic. As you have realized your response is inappropriate, you have diverted to suggesting that the topic should be deleted. That should have been your first response, it is more related to the post than what you were saying before.
All is fair in love and war
Re: Complaining About The Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unwise by Simplythebest: 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
But my question is since they can't have Muslim Muslim ticket in lagos state why Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Many Yoruba Groups Protest Against Tinubu-Shettima Ticket / I Will Lead A Delegate To Tinubu To Plead With Him To Step Down. / Twitter : Elon Musk Has Endorse Atiku Of PDP! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.